Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I bust off within like 5 mins...
    #9078542 -

how the fuck can i stop this bullshit?! forplay rules tho. i always get her off before i put it in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9078546 -

Beer

Not too many though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9078965 -

Clean the pipes a few hours before you're about to get down to business.

Or you both get off and hit up round #2. :shrug:


If you're gettin off that fast you've got some major testosterone brewin in there buddy. There's a second nut waitin to come out after pluggin that puss for a good hour.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9078996 -

I usually get high on opiates to prevent early orgasm. But, I usually will not orgasm at all when I am on opiates. But at least the female is getting pleasure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9079107 -

you have to learn to just completely think about something else before it gets to that point of no return.
not your grandma or anything, but focus on another part of what is going on. ( touching, kissing, choking yourself with a belt :sherm:

give me a hot little thing with a sweet little pussy and i get and i can probably bust in 2-4 minutes.
but i can fuck a pussy until her guts fall out if i want to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9079197 -

Anonymous #5 said:
you have to learn to just completely think about something else before it gets to that point of no return.
not your grandma or anything, but focus on another part of what is going on. ( touching, kissing, choking yourself with a belt :sherm:

give me a hot little thing with a sweet little pussy and i get and i can probably bust in 2-4 minutes.
but i can fuck a pussy until her guts fall out if i want to.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9079778 -

5 Mins?

Consider yourself gifted, I nut in about 30 seconds flat unless seriously high on booze, coke and meds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9079839 -

i find that its nice to concentrate on the feeling through your hands rather than ur kok

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9079967 -

drugs work well

opiates, 150mg dxm, beer, bars... all work amazing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9080550 -

Masturbate a lot.  At least two or three times on a day you expect to get some.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9082252 -

shit. ill do it all.

my last girlfriend had the vag the size of a wallmart so i never had this problem.

my new gf is a gymnast and she is tight as fuck. so its just totally new to me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9082682 -

beat off but don't cum.
endurance training.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9082684 -

Quote:
my new gf is a gymnast



Pussy gymnast?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9083929 -

see, i am exactly the opposite. when I am with a new girl or its been awhile, i cannot orgasm. its like my cock is sayin "what the fuck is this? its nice.... but its not 'usual.'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9085703 -

Anonymous #1 said:
shit. ill do it all.

my last girlfriend had the vag the size of a wallmart so i never had this problem.

my new gf is a gymnast and she is tight as fuck. so its just totally new to me



rofl:omgawesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9091814 -

on percocets or vicoden i can last fucking 4 or 5 hours... sometimes its fucking annoying cuz i just wanna bust and go to bed...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9095017 -

Just have sex more than once.  No matter how many times a week I have sex, the first time in a day is a quickie for me.  Usually I would just have sex once, relax to let my dick go down, lick her pussy until she's done, then I'd be ready to go again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I bust off within like 5 mins... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9095233 -

well for starters stop thinking of other cocks or male holes when you enter the kid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How can you tell when a woman is faking an orgasm?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,515 37 12/26/07 08:57 PM
by Anonymous
* How Awesome Are Your Orgams?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 944 26 04/15/08 01:03 AM
by Anonymous
* after you bust a nut.. Anonymous 478 19 05/21/08 10:10 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm being HEAVILY investigated by police right now...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 4,244 81 11/10/09 01:17 PM
by Anonymous
* I want to fuck the world (just the female half) Anonymous 456 14 08/07/09 03:31 AM
by Anonymous
* Crazy Bitches/ Sex Anonymous 559 18 11/19/07 03:10 PM
by Anonymous
* Can cubensis spores be patented? Anonymous 596 13 03/30/18 08:57 AM
by Anonymous
* girlfriend taking longer time to cum
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,069 29 06/02/08 12:27 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
584 topic views. 0 members, 18 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.