Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa
    #8974307 -

me and my cuz found these in some pine and there are alot more
ive had some major trouble identifying them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974310 -

Forgot the pics!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: Cakes]
    #8974339 -

yeah they look like a match

edit: removed duplicate images

Edited by golden1 (09/23/08 05:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974385 -

sry here thay are









Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974420 -

btw these are from the most north eastern part of north carolina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974477 -

Yes those are muscaria, note the cap color and rings around the base of the stipe.

Amanita muscaria var. guessowii

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974499 -

will it give me a buzz of any sort?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974518 -

xjoxshxpwnx said:
will it give me a buzz of any sort?


Probably, dont eat them fresh though dry them out.

Im no amanita expert though, i know you have to heat them so they dont poison you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974548 -

ok will smoking them be ok?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974549 -

and should i remove the warts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974581 -

yes you can smoke the cap after it dries out, i have a buddy who does this, he says its like opiates.

I dont see why the warts would be bad and not the rest of the shroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8974838 -

I think the dudenj can give you a good answer


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: fee]
    #8974853 -

hey, I found that exact mushroom under a conifer tree. I picked one, put it in my bag and went to pick another one and it was covered in something sticky (I think pine sap) and i got grossed out and threw it back on the ground. I still have one of the caps dried out.

I didn't realize it was active.
Is it safe to smoke it? I'm sure its the same mushroom, it looks exactly like these posted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: fee]
    #8974866 -

dudenj?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974881 -

well my sister oraly took some an hour ago now
and she it telling me to get the martians out of her head haha
its like she is in and out of reality!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974913 -

so is one cap a sufficient dose? Will this effect me if smoked? Or should I take it orally?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974924 -

i gave her 3 med caps and shee took hem oraly
she is haveing quite an experiance i have a vid i post it in a sec ok=]
she is complaining about stomach discomfort though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974933 -

...did you cook the mushrooms first?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8974937 -

well you shouldnt orally consume Amanita muscaria.

it definitly should be prepared and a simple search will give you a few good ways too


pm thedudenj and he probably will let you know the best way to prepare those, but I can promise that just eating them will = a world of unfortunate times


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: id needed possible Amanita muscaria var Formosa [Re: xjoxshxpwnx]
    #8975003 -

im uploading the vid right now
its taking forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Amanita muscaria var. formosa Cannabis 874 1 09/16/01 11:10 PM
by Anonymous
* Amanita muscaria Var. formosa(PIC) Lizard King 2,339 12 09/17/01 11:31 PM
by Levi7
* Amanita muscaria var. formusa OJ 1,484 3 10/09/02 09:46 AM
by viscid
* Amanita Muscaria var. formosa?? id please RageX13 3,273 14 10/31/05 09:42 AM
by oroboros
* Amanita muscaria var. formosa EffedS 3,324 13 06/16/03 10:30 PM
by MagmaManiac
* Amanita Muscaria Cannabis 3,317 13 02/13/02 06:55 PM
by Richard_D_James
* Where does Amanita Muscaria grow?
( 1 2 all )
ATLien 27,588 27 02/29/12 06:32 AM
by Gumby
* Amanita Muscaria
( 1 2 all )
Odd_Snail 8,034 27 10/10/01 10:54 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
3,243 topic views. 4 members, 87 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.