Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
That moment right before orgasm. [male]
    #8964937 -

I get these racing thoughts of empowerment.  Usually I'll watch the porn or whatever but right before orgasm a random girl will pop into my head that I find attractive (coworker, friend, whatever).  These empowering thoughts make me feel like I COULD be having sex with these people, no problem!  I feel like I could fuck anyone I wanted to!  It only lasts for about 5 minutes afterward, but I wish I could harness that positive message and apply it IRL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That moment right before orgasm. [male] [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8964944 -

The moment before orgasm, I get this amazing sensation that I am fucking the girl I want. Because my dick is in her pussy. That's empowerment.

Stop jacking off to porn all the time and go get yerself something good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That moment right before orgasm. [male] [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8965257 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I get these racing thoughts of empowerment.  Usually I'll watch the porn or whatever but right before orgasm a random girl will pop into my head that I find attractive (coworker, friend, whatever).  These empowering thoughts make me feel like I COULD be having sex with these people, no problem!  I feel like I could fuck anyone I wanted to!  It only lasts for about 5 minutes afterward, but I wish I could harness that positive message and apply it IRL.



The obvious solution is to jack off in public, and immediately utilize that "high" to talk to people. Maybe talk to them during the cumpeak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: That moment right before orgasm. [male] [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8967134 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I get these racing thoughts of empowerment.  Usually I'll watch the porn or whatever but right before orgasm a random girl will pop into my head that I find attractive (coworker, friend, whatever).  These empowering thoughts make me feel like I COULD be having sex with these people, no problem!  I feel like I could fuck anyone I wanted to!  It only lasts for about 5 minutes afterward, but I wish I could harness that positive message and apply it IRL.



The obvious solution is to jack off in public, and immediately utilize that "high" to talk to people. Maybe talk to them during the cumpeak.



Holy crap we have a winner

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How can you tell when a woman is faking an orgasm?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,515 37 12/26/07 06:57 PM
by Anonymous
* Most physically attractive Shroomerite (male and female)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,879 30 09/14/07 02:54 PM
by Anonymous
* The Male Chauvinist Pig Thread (or is it?)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,147 26 11/03/07 01:25 PM
by Anonymous
* 35 year old male - No sex in 10 years
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 4,682 66 06/05/18 01:16 PM
by Anonymous
* Bad work habits? Anonymous 380 15 05/23/08 09:30 PM
by Anonymous
* My pussy
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,577 30 11/04/07 03:52 AM
by Anonymous
* What Pub poster do you hate the most?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,659 52 10/24/07 08:21 AM
by Anonymous
* Girlfriend won't go down... there.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,374 52 06/07/08 06:09 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
566 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.