Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: dumb girl stories [Re: BoneMan]
    #8961633 -

All pretty girls are stupid. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dumb girl stories [Re: Gumby]
    #8961696 -

Gumby said:
This one is short and sweet:

I once had a girl ask me what language they spoke in Canada and Australia.



somewhat reasonable question, considering french is considered one of the official languages of canada


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dumb girl stories [Re: Brugman]
    #8961717 -

my gf (who is actually extremely intelligent) has a friend ricardo whos gf called her once. She was concerned because she gave him head without a condom and wasn't sure if she could get pregnant or not from swallowing. My gf has no tolerance for this kind of stupidity and told her, "Yes you can get pregnant, go get tested right away."  :lol:

id be pissed if I was ricardo... 'honey you know i cant swallow anymore i dont want to have kids yet'


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dumb girl stories [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #8961844 -

This is a bt of a lengthy story, but it shows the sheer ignorance of a pretty chick.

So I was at a festy tripping balls.

This chick comes up to me with another girl and a guy and asks if I have any molly.

I tell her no I'm not trying to sell what I have.

She looks me in the eyes as puppy dog as she can and asks me Pleeeeaaassseee.

I say I can sell her one dose and thats it.

She then asks me to sample it first....

I say no, if you don't want it don't buy it, I don't even wanna sell it.

So she keeps begging for a sample, and she keeps demanding I sell her an 1/8th of a gram instead of a tenth of a gram for the same price.

I'm starting to get agitated by her at this point and tell her to either buy the roll or beat it, 1/10 is all she gets.

So she walks over to her friend thats a guy and gives him a 20 for two tens, and then tries to sneak when I'm not looking and hand the other chick ten of it.

So she walks over to me and I give her the tenth, and she starts to walk away.

I say hey wait, I need that ten bucks.  She says " I already gave it to you"

I tell her she absolutely did not, for I have no money in my hand or pocket. 

She says well I just went over there and got two tens for this 20 and I only have one ten in my hand now ( and this chick staright looked at her friends and winked ).  I start laughing at her and tell her to just give me the ten bucks.

She gets extremely defensive, and starts yelling at me, calling me a liar, yelling that I stole her money.

So at that point I just grabbed the ten bucks out of her hand and told her to get the fuck out. 

She then eats the molly really quick and says it's fake, in turn demanding I pay her 20 bucks for the ten I "stole" and the ten she paid me.

This arguing lasted a good twenty minutes til, I'm assuming, the roll kicked in and she just gave up.


That situation made me hate filthy whores to an extreme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dumb girl stories [Re: fee]
    #8962653 -

Here's a dumb lady that thinks the semi in front of her is going backwards and faster than her.  :lol:

http://break.com/index/the-dumbest-women-on-the-highway.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dumb girl stories [Re: Newbie]
    #8962732 -

The other day some old lady was coming out of a senior citizen's retirement home parking lot (the exit she was coming out of was onto a busy road w/ 40-45mph traffic), she had a stopsign.  She gets to the exit and starts inching out into the road, well i've got a car behind me and 3 cars beside me, so I just keep on driving, she stops intime but just sits there and honks at me waving.  Later we get to a stop light and she starts yelling at me about running the sign and not letting her drive through.  I just looked at her and said "This is why senior citizens like You shouldn't be on the road, you dumb broad, that wasn't an intersection, that was a parking lot exit!"  She just stared at me and drove off.

Another time some old lady was coming off the freeway, she was turning right, but instead of looking left she also  looked right and just kept going, I swerved because she literally pulled out right in front of me doing 45mph, I nearly hit a biker, who managed to see what was going on in time, and swerved out of the way, he then proceeded to gun his cycle and cut the lady off and he got off his bike and started yelling at her.  I figured he was doing the job so I just left on my way to work thinking "Jesus they really need to start making senior citizens retake their driving test at age 60 every 2 years or something..."


Those are just my 'women and driving' stories....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) StrandedVoyager 3,854 18 06/26/05 09:50 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* assaulted by little girls
( 1 2 all )
whiterabbit13 2,426 24 07/06/05 03:11 AM
by Fliquid
* 12-year-old girl arrested and searched for eating a french fry.
( 1 2 all )
TheCheat 3,459 37 07/27/05 09:53 AM
by BetaDelta
* Where are the girls?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Plok 6,744 74 10/06/04 07:34 PM
by PhanTomCat
* the dumbing down of america
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 3,624 32 08/29/03 03:53 AM
by geokills
* Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again)
( 1 2 all )
StrandedVoyager 5,347 22 07/23/05 04:10 PM
by TYL3R
* Scary encounters outdoors. Camp horror stories, anyone? Grizzy 11,982 17 08/16/11 10:09 PM
by zZZz
* Can someone help me? Need translation to French and Spanish HagbardCeline 1,282 7 08/10/04 02:28 PM
by RiverMan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,119 topic views. 2 members, 48 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.