Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters)
    #4338633 - 06/26/05 08:51 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

So this is kind of a continuation of my other thread from last night about my experience on ecstasy and tonight was so insane that I thought this story deserved it's own thread because it's just so different. So everything here happened 100% the way it really did or at least the best that I remembered it. And I was kind of bizzled out while writing it, so that should be entertaining to read.

Quote:

oysterguy63 said:
The truth is, it really had nothing to do with you, it was the ladies that were making the decision to do that.  However, the jealous mind does not frequently think that way, and you are asking for an ass kicking.  :smile:

It's cool, I'm 6'4 and huge like not in a fat fat way, just in a big way and I was described last night by one of my closer friends as being "eccentric" and "volatile", I really have no fear of physical confrontation. And like, I'm so not trying to sound hard, just in the area I grew up, physical violence is a common thing, so my attitude is go ahead and try you might get lucky but you probably won't. But that's so not a male ego thing I'm saying, like for instance I can't handle watching people with needles and I detest spiders, so see I have fears it's just I don't fear people. Not to say I wouldn't take a ass whooping or some kind of penalty if I was in the wrong but I didn't feel like my intentions towards anyone were slanted.

It did turn out okay, it was just a lot of paranoia and someone building me up on something that wasn't real but meh... but everything turned out to be okay, I called around to people and explained what happened and said If I need to apologize I am. But everything is cool now, in fact tonight I went to this huge house party with the same group of people who so kindly invited me. I'm not going to go into me trying to get ecstasy and having to threaten the life of someone for money they owed me, so I'm just going to skip ahead to the party and me on E because isn't that the most interesting of all? So got to this house party and look around and I see nothing but thugs and gangsters, and like the legit ones too not the fake ass worthless white suburban ones, we're talking the G's talking about serving time while sipping on beer. Okay, now... here we walk in about twelve to fifteen of us suburban white kids, it was pretty wild. Everyone was very kind to me and like nothing but smiles and laughs but the whole thing just had this dark under current to it where you knew some wild violent shit was about to go down in there at some point. I always get along with everyone unless they personally threaten me or my friends and I was cool with all the Mexican and black thugs giving them cigarettes and making them laugh.

So fast forward from that place to a couple hours later after shaking a kid down and talking to a drug dealer whom I've never met before and convincing him to sell to me. I come back to the party with two E pills. Drop 'em both, everything is cool. I'm talking to all these gorgeous girls (Again, I'm so not trying to play the alpha male, I'm just as fucking shocked as you) start gravitating towards me and hanging out with me and talking to me. And it got to the point where about four girls (the hottest girls at the party by the way) were all sitting with me and massaging me. The one I liked the most out of the bunch kept telling me "You're so hot, and funny" and I'm just like "Dude... you're drunk" and she was "I'd still fuck you even if I was sober". And that kind of shocked me to say the least, I should also point out that she was rubbing up and down my leg ... so yeah, interesting. When of course because god has a sense of humor my friends come busting in saying how there's a bigger party going on about a hour away and I need to drive them. I looked down at the girls, and then I looked at them, and then I looked down at the girls, and then I looked at them... "FUCK!!!" So leaving should've taken about three minutes but it took us a half hour because I kept suddenly getting into conversations with people and getting hugs from girls  :grin: my new favorite thing by the way. So we all get in the car and keep in mind that at this point, I am fucking rolling... I mean rolling out of my mind. So what should you do while on the peak of a drug like ecstasy? Apparently the popular thing is to drive a hour from a place that already had alcohol and attractive ladies to another one that we've already been told has been raided by the cops and there's tons of conflicting reports about it in search of something better. My friends are assholes by the way, anytime I get the majority of attention from the ladies around, they suddenly have to leave or some drama comes up. And again I'm not playing the alpha male, I think all these fine cool girls were talking to me and hanging out with me and massaging me because I was just treating them like normal people and not playing games and they knew I was safe as in I wasn't going to suddenly go for their virginities or make a move in that direction. This night I can honestly say all I wanted was some pleasant company that was easy on the eyes, some decent interesting conversation, and someone to play and massage my hands, and I was very lucky to get all that. In fact the best part of the night for me wasn't being touched by these beautiful girls believe it or not, the best part for me was sitting down with this cool seventeen year old girl and just talking about her life and making her feel better about things. Like when she sat down next to me, she was really upset and had this kind of bitchy attitude but after talking to her she was laughing and smiling and like I made her promise me that she's going to open up a restaurant by the time she was 30 or else I was going to kill her. And I also made her promise me that she would like and smile more because she's got a beautiful smile and an intoxicating laugh. Another interesting note was in the course of this all these guys were hovering around me trying to get involved in this because they were like animals sensing prey and sensing weak prey because this girl was into me and I was into her in a conversational sense... she also had amazing hands and nails that were driving me wild in a good way when she was playing with my hands. But in the course of this whole thing, some fucking guy comes up to me and is yelling in my face "STOP FUCKING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" I looked at him and then I looked at her and then I looked back at him and I just started laughing and my friends see this and they come over trying to explain to him that I'm on E and I don't mean anything by talking to her thinking a fight was about to break out. My philosophy is "Hey... I'm on E, you could try to kick my ass for some stupid bullshit like me treating this girl like a person but I'm just going to warn you, it'll probably feel really good when you hit me and then you're going to have to deal with the twelve people on my back so I think I'm doing you a service by giving you the option to  not do something you'll regret" but I thought he was joking so I was just laughing and saying "Yeah... yeah..." and then completely turned my focus back to the girl and then when it was obvious the girl was annoyed and no one was paying attention to him, he meekly said something like "Oh dude... I was just kidding I don't even know her" and the cool thing is that right before that happened, I was talking how I can't stand egotistical guys who try so hard to be something other than what they are and he proved my point for me, it was awesome. Funny as hell for me to see someone jealous of what I was doing. Wait I got completely sidetracked on this Christian girl story... fuck, it's like you're on E reading this huh? Well now you know how I feel right now.

Okay... SO... we're going out to this other party that's like way out in the fucking boonies. I'm sitting there just tripping out of my head with two guys who are crashing out from the alcohol and weed they were doing earlier. So I'm talking non-stop for almost an hour and saying some crazed things. Okay so fast forward, blah blah blah... and trust me that trip went by so... fucking... slllloooowww... but we get there and I kid you not, there's about 30 to 40 cop cars with all their lights on outside of the party and people are getting carried off in handcuffs and I was just like wow... this really isn't the scene I want to be in right now. Also, I was on my peak and to be surrounded by all those cop lights was... just... i can't describe it. The most beautiful and the most horrific experience I've ever had. So fast forward a bit, I'm coming down a lot and we're headed back to the original party and I'm angry... I mean I really didn't want to be sitting in a car in the middle of the fucking boonies while on my peak, especially considering what I had in front of me earlier in the evening and the fact that I was really connecting with people. Just a side note, talking to people and connecting with them is better than anything I could imagine, I really couldn't care about sex on E... I mean I'm sure it's amazing and it'd be the greatest climax ever but it seems like so much work. But okay back on topic. We're pulling into the first party and everyone just wants to go up and I'm crashing pretty hard but debating on whether or not I should kick it with some girls again.

We pull up into the drive way and the owner of the property is chaining up the fence and looks terrified. My friend gets out of the car and walks over to him and is trying to get him to open the gate up so he can get his truck out. And I don't know what's going on, I can't hear anything from inside of the car I just see body language and frantic hand motions. All of a sudden a huge fucking spotlight hits us but not from a car, so I'm looking around trying to figure out where it's coming from and what the fuck is going on, it's not coming from the road so I'm just confused when I look up and see a helicopter circling us. Now... there isn't a single good scenario, not one for getting hit with a spotlight. So I look at my friend in the back seat and I'm just like "something fucking bad is about to happen" Not two seconds after that thoughts came into my mind four cop cars come screaming up the drive way behind me and I'm just like "...". So the owner sees the cop cars and just starts running into the bushes, like hardcore jungle man swinging on vines, I'm getting the fuck out of here running. And keep in mind, right before this we're asking him to open the gate, so I can only imagine what he thinks of us or thinks who we are. But see most of us were drinking and smoking weed all afternoon at his place, so I would hope logic would prevail and him not thinking we were trying to fuck him over. So the cops get out and they're yelling at us and screaming. The driveway is one car length wide and they're behind me and the fence is in front of me so I'm in their way. So my friend who is drunk out of his fucking mind and who was standing at the fence turns around to see about a dozen cops come running at him with flashlights and let me tell you his eyes were fucking huge like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He calmly comes walking back to the car and the cops are talking to him about who we are and what are we doing there which I thought was strange considering I'm the driver of the car, wouldn't they talk to me to see if I'm sober or whatever (but thank god they didn't because I was bizzled out of my mind) so my friend is telling them while slurring and talking in a really low fucked up voice "We were called to come here and just pick up some friends, we're like their designated drivers" or something like that. And the craziest thing about this was that I was completely calm, like I did not fucking care at all. I knew I was getting arrested, that's all there is too it so I'm going to sit in my car and calmly smoke a cigarette and watch this chaos unfold.

So now there's about six cops banging away at this guys gate and yelling at it and I mean they're destroying the fuck out of this thing and obviously some heavy shit was going on because these guys were not fucking kidding. So I figured the best thing to do was just to stay quiet, stay out of the way, and appear to be straight forward. I must say the greatest thing about E is that you can talk and come up with completely rational and logical stories when you're tripping out of your mind. So back to the story, the cops are beating the fuck out the fence and trying to radio their superiors to get permission to shoot the lock off with a gun.

At this point the cops are yelling at me to pull off onto a hill and get out of the way. And that was pretty dramatic man because it was three cops all yelling at the same time and I couldn't understand them and my drunk friend is trying to translate (and he did a good job actually) so after an intense thirty seconds I finally understood what everyone was talking about and pulled my car on to this hill next to me and again I'm calm I'm getting arrested so why should I give a fuck, I'm just going to sit here and watch these cops do their job. So finally after about five minutes they manage to break down the fence. And during that time this older cop was standing next to our car and I started talking to him trying to figure out what was going on and what happened. And like when I want to be, I can be a very proper articulate person, so I just treated him with respect and told me what was going on. My hope was that if I talked to this guy and showed concern and showed him that I wasn't fucked up at all maybe we'd get lucky and he'd let us go. So that conversation lasted for about thirty seconds with about three exchanges between us. I ask him what's going on, he tells me, I ask if anyone gets hurt, then he walks away to get into his car because they finally broke the fence down. So the officer tells me that a gang fight had broken out and that ten people had been shot and while he's telling me this I heard over his radio that they want to charge all the people they round up with accessory to murder. And while all this is going on a cop comes up to my window and shines a light in my face and asks me if I have any weapons, the crazy thing was that I didn't even blink or close my eyes, I just slowly raised my gaze to meet his and said "No sir"... I'm thinking... christ, he's seen my pupils, I'm fucked oh well. and then I looked down and saw this big hunting knife sitting in the middle of my car and I was like "Wow... why didn't I think of that" but it's probably a good thing I said no instinctively because if I said "Yeah" that would've just led to a whole lot more questions and probably would've fucked us. But he was so preoccupied with what was going on that apparently he didn't notice.

So anyway, the cops break the fence down and they all huddle up to prepare to storm the house where this is going on at and I'm sitting there calm and smoking a cigarette and watching this madness unfold. The one thing that's funny to me that didn't hit us until later is that to get into the party you had to be wearing one of those carnival wrist bands that they were giving out to party guests to prove they could be there and when we talking to the cops we all had ours perfectly visible and in plain sight but it didn't click in anyone's mind.

When proof that there is a god or at least some kind of cool life force is out there suddenly appeared. The cop who I was talking to and who I was cool with said "We should just let them go", and I'm sitting there calm, nothing can phase me... they could tell me I'm going to jail for life or I just won a million dollars and this is some sick twisted reality show and I wouldn't care either way. All I knew was I had a headache and real lack of tolerance for police lights.

So all the cops look at each other and all agreed to just send us on our way just wait for them to go in first before we try to get out of the driveway. So the cops jump in their cars and go flying up the driveway towards the house with lights flashing and sirens going off. And keep in mind just about every person at the house, or at least when I left was just plain fucked up... and I mean fucked up out of their minds. I can only imagine what was going on when people started breaking out guns and people are dropping and then a few minutes later there's all this chaos and police noise. I'm really happy I didn't have to find out what that was like.

So to the end the story, we can't get anyone on the phone that was there and our timing was un-fucking-believable, I mean... the three of us in the car are the luckiest people in the world tonight to get away with all the crazy shit we were doing. All we have to worry about now is people giving our names to the cops, but see we didn't really know anyone there, we weren't involved with anyone or causing problems, and the most they can say is that "There was a tall fat guy bizzled out, a tall muscular guy who was drunk out of his mind, and a average indian who was just plain crunked". It's really nothing to worry because even if I was there, I wasn't there when all this shit went down and I didn't cause any problems to anyone. On the ride back, we saw literally a dozen cars that were pulled over with cops all over the place, a lot of people swerving drunkenly all over trying to make it out of there, and just a lot of really bad things I didn't want any part of.

So in conclusion, my friend's vehicle is still there which might fuck him over, I don't know who was shot last night (and I hope and pray it wasn't any of the wonderful ladies who I talked to last night), and I don't who was there from our clique, crew, group, whatever word you want to use so I don't know what happened with the people I know. And we need to go hit up Vegas, because we have craziest luck ever. I've been in a lot of situations that could've potentially fucked me but I always manage to talk my way out of them or they just work themselves out. We always seem to be five minutes ahead or five minutes behind trouble (knock on wood).

It really frustrates me that this happened, I mean what are you trying to accomplish by shooting someone at a party? It makes no sense whatsoever. Gangsters are some fucked up people, well the shifty ones I should say. I've been around every different kind of people, some gangsters/thugs are cool, intelligent, rational people and some are just short tempered and stupid. Because of one person's actions or a few people's actions, all these people are going to get fucked and be fucked for a very long time.

I don't know what more can be said.

So the moral of the story is, I don't know but there's probably one there.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (06/26/05 08:54 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4338675 - 06/26/05 09:46 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

WOAHHH!!!!!

that is simply amazing.....

i 'm with you on the converstion bit,i love those moments...

BUT DAMN...DAMN,DAMN,DAMN.that is one hell of an awesome story....

--------------------

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Re: Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4338824 - 06/26/05 11:57 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Damn dude, I would of had a heart attack or something. Shit I passed out once on E because cops where knocking on the front door, two apartments down from ours. lol. Nice story line, write some more of your experiences.

I can relate with you on where your at the point where you know your going to jail and just don't give a shit. Its like a trance it puts you into, just calm and collected. My experiences with cops have been mostly good. The only times it has been bad is where I am all scared about going to jail. Once you realize its inevitable that your going, your at the right point, you just straight shoot the cops and usually they do the same.

Edited by prefloppro (06/26/05 12:09 PM)

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4338851 - 06/26/05 12:09 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

wow lucky you left the party when you did, eh?

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) [Re: prefloppro]
    #4338893 - 06/26/05 12:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

prefloppro said:
Damn dude, I would of had a heart attack or something. Shit I passed . Once you realize its inevitable that your going, your at the right point, you just straight shoot the cops and usually they do the same.

hey,did you get my pm,mine don't always work for some reason.........

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4338944 - 06/26/05 12:57 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hmm.....could I get the Reader's Digest version of this story?

:wink:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: BLC - I Don't Wanna Go

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) *DELETED* [Re: Learyfan]
    #4338949 - 06/26/05 01:01 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) [Re: blink]
    #4338976 - 06/26/05 01:12 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

prolly shouldnt be driving whilst rolling

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) [Re: Infrared]
    #4339013 - 06/26/05 01:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Somehow I don't think that was probably his top concern at the time.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping

Re: Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) [Re: Shroomism]
    #4339030 - 06/26/05 01:40 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

this was before any of that shit with the cops

Quote:

So we all get in the car and keep in mind that at this point, I am fucking rolling... I mean rolling out of my mind. So what should you do while on the peak of a drug like ecstasy? Apparently the popular thing is to drive a hour from a place that already had alcohol and attractive ladies to another one that we've already been told has been raided by the cops and there's tons of conflicting reports about it in search of something better

real smart, drive while rolling to a party you already know has been busted:rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) [Re: Infrared]
    #4339039 - 06/26/05 01:43 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

yeah probably not the best idea in the world... but did you miss the part when they came back to the original party and 10 people had been shot in a gang scuffle? Good thing they drove away while rolling.. who knows, drunken stupid decisions could make for divine intervention. Maybe he would've been shot if he stayed.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping

Re: Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) [Re: Shroomism]
    #4339046 - 06/26/05 01:45 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

sucks. dont hang around with people involved with gangs.....

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4339053 - 06/26/05 01:47 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

yeah I try not to if I can avoid it. give me some hippies.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping

#4339064 - 06/26/05 01:52 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i usually try to hang around with hippies, freaks and the mentally ill... theyre the most entertaining..

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4339099 - 06/26/05 02:05 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

indeed.. and they usually aren't packing heat or paying that much attention to who you talk to.

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4339308 - 06/26/05 03:40 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Well... most of my friends are drug dealers or affiliated with drug dealers in some way and I didn't know what this party was ahead of time but apparently it was all the small-timers to medium-timers in the game out here. Through the whole time I was there, everyone was actually calm and the whole thing was peaceful except for drunk motherfuckers trying to draw attention to themselves but they were easy enough to ignore.

The thing with hanging out with drug dealers is that it's always going to be exciting because those people are under more pressure and have more stress than any other type of people I've ever seen. You get those people in volatile situations and I guarantee some wild shit is going to pop off.

Driving on E is bad, no doubt... but considering I was the only one who could stay conscious for more than about five minutes at a pop without spacing out I was the logical choice to drive. Besides, it's a pleasure to drive on E, it makes the ride better (I'm going to get blasted for saying that but meh...) Besides before that I missed about three hours of the party tracking down a kid and then shaking him down for my money (which kind of a fucked up funny story in itself involving a retarded kid and me getting angry on my phone in front of all these gangsters but I'll save it for another time) so I really just wanted to chill there but you know when the people you're closest with are up in your face and stressed out, you have to calm them down. In the end it worked out perfectly though. The people I was with and I got away completely clean and had a memorable night, that's all you can hope for.

The timing was fucking incredible. Think about this, if we were five minutes earlier we would have been in the party when all this wild shit was going on and when the cops busted the gate. If we were five minutes later we probably would've had our car searched and been busted for MIPS, DUIs, and god knows what else. Because the way the driveway is set up, you have to turn on that road to know what's up there and cops were just chilling up there after we bounced waiting for people to show up. And just another interesting piece to add to the puzzle, I actually got lost on the way back from the second party to the original party and it took me like thirty minutes to figure it out, thankfully my two friends were passed out so they didn't know what was going on but if you think about it... it's just a lot of adjectives that mean good unexplainable things. It truly was a miracle.

What's bothering me now is I can't find anything in the local news about this, which doesn't really surprise me considering the circumstances and location. This is kind of in a wild area where a lot of drug dealers and meth labs are located and if you have a bad night out there, it can turn into the wild west real fast.

--------------------

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (06/26/05 03:52 PM)

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4339352 - 06/26/05 04:00 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:
i usually try to hang around with hippies, freaks and the mentally ill... theyre the most entertaining..

Quote:

Shroomism said:
indeed.. and they usually aren't packing heat or paying that much attention to who you talk to.

:yesnod: wise words :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chico
    #4339378 - 06/26/05 04:15 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Good story.

Lady luck has your number.

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) [Re: TYL3R]
    #4340651 - 06/26/05 11:50 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

The story just popped up on the local news, I don't know if it would be wise to post it or give the link since I don't want my location known but I'll cut and paste the details.

A party ended with a teenager shot and killed and several others wounded at a notorious "Where I live" County party house. Dozens of people attended the party, yet apparently have not helped officers identify a suspect.

Partygoers told "the" News a going-away party drew up to 200 people to the home east of "a town" in the 18000 block of "a street"

"A scuffle happened outside and some guys exchanged words and one guy pulled out a pistol and just started shooting," said witness Johnny Anonymus.

Anonymus said none of the partygoers seemed to know who or what sparked the violence.

A friend of the victim reportedly loaded him into her car, but he reportedly died at a nearby intersection.

"She was on the phone with the paramedics or 911 at that point and after that the police showed up at the house, of course, to try to figure out what was going on," said Anonymus.

But detectives say most of the people at the party had scattered and many of those who were left were uncooperative.

Neighbors were not surprised by the wild party.

"About a month ago there was another party in which somebody apparently got mad at somebody else and ? broken windows and stereos and traffic in and out of here left and right at all times of the day. It's just not right," said one man.

Officers have no suspects in the case.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I also just got off the phone with a friend, everyone has been blowing up the phones trying to figure out what happened. So here's what I know now.

My friend got his truck and got away scott free today, no one tampered with it, everything is fine.

None of my ladies or any innocent people got hurt or shot (thank god), just these gangsters took each other out I guess.

All of my crew, my people, my friends were out of there by the time this happened. They either were going to pick up food, or jumped to a different party, or just went home.

Wow... we got lucky.

--------------------

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (06/26/05 11:56 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub