Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMina
fairy
Female

Loc: Athens, GA
shrooms and dxm
    #880255 - 09/12/02 11:21 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Okay, this is my first post. I've been reading the mushrooms faq, but in my limited searching here, on the third plateau and on erowid, I have been able to find only a few posts on peoples' experiences with dxm and shrooms. I had an experience a few weeks ago that was interesting to say the least. I had some opium tea in the evening, which just made me very relaxed, but the cook had put a bottle of vinegar in it so it really burned my stomach. Then later on, I had some mushrooms. I have to say I had kind of a bad trip. I've only had good trips a few times and that was on very very low doses. But a few hours after it wore off early the next morning, I had a bottle of cough medicine. Now I usually can take 2 with no problem, but for some reason I actually started throwing up. I was still throwing up when it starting kicking in the hardest I've ever felt it. I tripped differently than a bottle usually does, but a lot harder, even though I had to had vomited out more than half of the bottle. I loved the feeling afterward, though. I saw closed eye visuals like I usually do on 2 bottles. I felt dreamy. I couldn't figure out whether it was the opium, the vinegar in the opium, or the mushrooms that made my experience so intense. This has been bothering me ever since. I think I've found that it was the shrooms, but I want to know if anyone has experimented with the two and found a good combination, or had the same experience as me even. Thanks for listening everyone. I intend on reading up on all of the information on this site, even if shrooms are not my thing. Or maybe I just don't have the knowledge to experience them in the right way yet.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: shrooms and dxm [Re: Mina]
    #880263 - 09/12/02 11:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You have a drug problem... hehe :grin: 

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: shrooms and dxm [Re: Mina]
    #881161 - 09/13/02 12:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

1 forum per question please :smile:

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience