Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: World Spirit]
    #849464 -

I hear you, Enter. I am naturally reved up myself. If you are that way you REALLY need to stay away from caffeine. That's why I do. Plus I'm older and it seems the older I get the more susceptable I am to speed-like substances.

Steven Hawking was also a reved up guy. His mother said he was always moving, never still.

Classrooms and any kind of sitting for long periods of time in the same seat are a nightmare for me. I twist and turn and switch positions like I have ants on me.

There are many factors that influence an anxiety attack. I know, I have had many.

Lay off the coffee.

Cheers,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #851384 -

but I still am not at the level where I can't see how to escape it

i do think the only way we can escape it is when it becomes something we dont need to escape from...

meaning intervention from us, no?
if we dont want to change it, then arnt we condemning everyone else to something that goes agains the fabric of life?

oh well i tried, fuck that shit im gonna make my money and get out...



--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.
______________________________
:::anything above this line is a lie:::


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: goatywoaty]
    #851601 -

it seems like a lot of people who use drugs are fucked up, different, wierd to begin with. some of these people should not be taking drugs, as they are far enough from consensus reality already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: ]
    #851858 -

I'm the same way.......both with being constantly "wired", thinking, moving.......and being sensitive to stimulants, even the tiniest bits of any stimulant send me realing.......used to make me physically sick.

Anxiety attacks are no fun, literally. It takes all I have to get through some of them, even when they are only spawned by the thought of going somewhere I haven't visited recently.


--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: ]
    #854385 -

"Those that always fit in, that believe what 'everybody knows,' and laugh at the eccentrics because they're not 'with it,' are the mere backdrop of human drama, the blank canvas upon which greatness distinguishes itself."

That was excellent man  :smile: 


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #854414 -

integration is really important when dealing with different energies, and remember - once your mind is stretched to new limits it can return to its origional boundaries (ignorance/more closed awareness) - this is a generalized rule, but seems to apply. A disciplined yoga practice, or tai chi practice seems to work well to integrate the energies one can experience and seems to balance them through body, mind and heart. enjoy : )

adam


--------------------
-i am waiting for my boyfriend/compainion-
_I wish i were Aeon Flux_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: 11polakie11]
    #858111 -

Shapes, shapes, shapes
All I can see is shapes
Levels of colours and planes of conciousness
Slipping, splitting, flying away

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: Peace_Patrol]
    #858287 -

Are you playing Starfox or something?


--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: In(di)go]
    #869977 -

There are probably many on this board with very high IQ's. I hope the following helps. I just turned 40. I realized in high school, some of this enlightenment, awareness, without drugs. But, it is true, we can only be ourselves. All humankind really wants to be loved.

Highly intelligent people, and particularly those who have an awarness through whatever means, tend to be on the extreme right hand side of the "bell Curve". So the masses view these people, when they express themselves, as crazy, weird, not of mainstream thought.

You are not alone. The problem with great minds and enlightened individuals is they are a minority. As such, loneliness is not oncommon. In fact , i believe the loneliness exacerbates the use of mind altering substances. This creates further isolation.

The system, well we could talk about this for days on end. the system is what it is. My suggestions, or at least some that help me are the following; 1) reach out, find someone who accepts you as your are, even a small group.......be true to each other 2) travel as much as possible, this helps with the feeling of loneliness and it gives you the opportunity to see various cultures living in different ways, this will make you feel less different 3) read 4) get a hobby 5) try to stay active in some type of phyiscal activity, 6) discipline your self

I live with one ft in each reality. This requires discipline. After one 'feels" the truth or obtaisn an awareness, one realizes even more so that the world system is not what our existence is about. One experiences unconditional love, unity with all, bliss, rigpa, nirvana, utopia, whatever one wants to call it.

This is a gift that most people never experience in their entire lives and they die afraid. Take your awarness, enlightenment and put it to good use, reach-out, dont be a teacher of enlightenment, but you , with patience can be a "guide" for others. Subtleness will allow, in time all, even the most closed minded "lemmings" of society to begin to understand.

If a true spiritual, conscious revolution/evolution, change is taking place this is what need be done. I truly believe that man is evolving exponentially rather than linearly and we are at a time when, the energy and awareness, enlightenment will be easier for some than others. The change , while some may view it as an apocalyptic, or ctastrophic event, is a positive change.

If enough people who have been touched, discipline themselves to be Guides not Masters, not teachers, more human's will awaken spiritually.

Initially, when I first had the awarness and following, having to exist in the system, I found myself having anxiety. (as a side note, i have been in teh system, college, medical school, societies institutions, i agree that all of them are spiritually blinding and creates a type of prison warder of the openening of the spirit, soul and oneness) The anxiety was caused by having these realkizations and then looking at and recognizing the system for what it is. I always think of the movie "American beauty".

Now i have taken this realization and when i start to experience this, albeit at times still hard, take that anxiety and turn it into the felling I had of awarness, enlightenment, bliss and try to project that on society. i used to feel sorry for the others because I knew they had not had this experience. i yearned to open and just telll them. Instead, now I have empathy, i understand teh way they are because they have not had that experience. In this context I try to display unconditional love and an understanding that all, even the most opionated biggots, are all of the same oneness.

This doesnt work all the time, but it does some times. If there is a specific object, piece of music, setting that reminds you of your enlightenement and that feeling of bliss then, when any loneliness or anxiety sets in try to use the music or object to feel the bliss again.

Discipline is important, dont turn to continued rug use to otain this. Dont retreat further into a corner. Accept what is going on and you must, whether you like it or not be involved in the 'system" in some manner. If you dont you, while maybe knowing that this glimpse of your vehicle's existence is surely not what the eternal soul is like, you will be as empty as others who never had been enlightened during their "stay". Without of humans, and teh ability to experience a oneness with them, you will be lonely.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #869990 -

Interesting observation, at least on this post. many of us here have anxiety attacks. I do and actually have had 2 panic attacks in my life. I'm male, have a successful career. I am wired inside to. I am very quiet in social life. Most people have no idea how wired I am. My mind doesnt stop, houghts, many different topics, racing, but organized not disorganized. When I was in school, I found I actually could learn during sleep. I would read a chapter of a text, then just before bed I would scan the next pages and chapters very quickly, not really reading much. Then during sleep, and when i awakened I found that I had learned that information that I browsed.

i wonder what teh commonality here is. many epople on this board are wired and use shrooms and have anxiety attacks.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Is there a selection bias going on here that certain tyes of individuals may use shrooms , or does shroom use create anxiety or is this because possible other substances have been used by those here that create the anxiety, or is it something to do with aving an awarness, or being enlightened, that creates the anxiety for our existence?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: World Spirit]
    #870542 -

for every person that calls me a freak their are many more which would disagree. Hell if everyone automatically accepted your beliefs where the hell would the fun be, i like to fuck with those peoples minds as it appears they are sleeping and i find that hilarious. as soon as i locate a sleeper me and my buddies immediatly go to work. i believe my comments last night included:

" man im fucked in the head, i'm hallucinating " followed by a rampage into someones apartment i just met last night wearing an easter bunny basketover my head, an exiting skipping like alice in wonderland with the basket in my right hand,hehe. Where would life be without humor and a multi-demensional spiritual lecture with complete strangers every once and a while. i love the way they stare at you like they are dreaming or something.


--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "



Edited by ViBrAnT (09/08/02 08:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heightened Consciousness Can Be Dangerous [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #873072 -

So are those antics performed for self-emulation or for trying to help others become enlightned/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Too much data too fast is very dangerous World Spirit 1,835 13 09/09/02 06:02 PM
by DasKomet
* Crystaline Consciousness ViBrAnT 724 3 08/07/02 02:22 PM
by ViBrAnT
* Timothy Leary's Eight Circuits of Consciousness imstoned420 4,413 8 07/10/13 11:00 AM
by redgreenvines
* Following AI: Consciousness as an interpretive process for data! (aren't I fancy!)
( 1 2 3 all )
PsilocinSam 7,300 58 03/18/05 11:45 AM
by gettinjiggywithit
* Is the Internet Self Conscious
( 1 2 all )
TheGus 4,207 30 11/08/05 09:29 PM
by Huehuecoyotl
* the shroomery S&P forum split: an advancement in consciousness
( 1 2 3 all )
nonick 3,420 51 10/11/05 06:37 PM
by MAIA
* An Experience of Heightened Awareness RebelSteve33 2,262 14 07/03/02 08:42 PM
by Traveller
* Here is a Buritto for your Consciousness ShroomDoom 761 12 01/31/05 10:52 PM
by incubaby_421

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,130 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 37 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.