Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Edging
    #8572501 -

I love edging for over an hour.. its so great when u finally let it fly. Does anyone else enjoy this? Do you do it often?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Edging [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8572535 -

edging?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Edging [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8572664 -

Anonymous said:
edging?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Edging [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8572678 -

After a little googling, I guess it means to keep yourself close to orgasm for as long as possible while masturbating.  Yes I do this, but not every time I beat off.  It really does intensify the orgasm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Edging [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8572730 -

its more fun with a girl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Edging [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8573270 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
edging?
















I like it too brah...


Nothing give more satisfaction that a clear boundry between the lawn and a mulchbead/driveway.  My shit don't even dare try to grow on the angle anymore, cuz I'll chop it right off, and the grass knows mang, it knows








Check out this my peeps, you don't get better dan dis:





For the connoisseurs among yall, you may wish to upgrade to my level.  Here I am maxin on my fully automated riding edger.  No grass cutting, just edgin' bitches, a machine of untold efficiency, w/ 100% of its 21 HP  going to pure unadulterated edging.




PM me for more details.  I may upgrade, so you can buy this piece of beauty off of me if you wish, and if your lucky...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Edging [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8573275 -

Won't catch me ridin' dirty, and you won't catch my edges slippin neither



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Edging [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8574171 -

:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Edging [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8579374 -

It's so much better the longer you wait. I've actually had ex girlfriends tell me to 'finish' because they started to get sore so I sometimes get more enjoyment out of edging for an hour or more on miles of free internet pron. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How can you tell when a woman is faking an orgasm?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,515 37 12/26/07 06:57 PM
by Anonymous
* Orgasms Anonymous 378 4 07/19/09 11:36 AM
by Anonymous
* the multiple male orgasm
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,382 34 04/06/09 02:13 AM
by Anonymous
* Men: have you ever faked an orgasm?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,042 42 10/16/09 10:56 AM
by Anonymous
* Reaching orgasm without "aid"
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 611 24 11/20/09 12:15 PM
by Anonymous
* How Awesome Are Your Orgams?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 944 26 04/14/08 11:03 PM
by Anonymous
* I used a vibrator to ejaculate and orgasm for the first time ever Anonymous 1,990 16 07/02/09 09:43 AM
by Anonymous
* That moment right before orgasm. [male] Anonymous 566 3 09/22/08 07:24 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
329 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.