Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I love my dog.
    #8426197 -

Seriously. I adore him. He loves to cuddle with me, and stare deep into my eyes. He's a german shepherd/collie mix and loves to fetch balls or sticks, play and hump other dogs, go running on the trails, swim, be my guard dog...he does it all.

I understand what "mans best friend" means now. I have never loved an animal so much.

(meet Icarus)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: MOTH]
    #8426203 -

Awesome dag.  :thumbup:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8426209 -

Yeah i love dogs. They love you for the fuck of it.

That's why they say old people who are alone live longer cause they have something to live for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: MOTH]
    #8426296 -

Yeah dogs are awesome. Unconditional loyalty. I've got two now and absolutely love them. They will never betray, them and close family are the only things I can really count on.


--------------------


Come on breakthrough with me...such wonders terrify the soul...it's real no need to question...knowledge infiltrates the host

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: MOTH]
    #8426316 -

I like your doggies name.



Everytime i hear the name Icarus, i think about the flying squirrel in this old cartoon classic 'Little Nemo'



--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: MOTH]
    #8426328 -

My dog is cool cuz it loves me even when I beat it unmercifully.

Kidding, my dog died and I miss her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: thePatient]
    #8426337 -

When I hear Icarus I think of a little pixelated angel dude with a bow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: MOTH]
    #8426414 -

I have pigs.

Edited by Compass (05/21/08 09:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: MOTH]
    #8426418 -

How long have you been with Icarus?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: Compass]
    #8426439 -

Cool dog, and yea dogs are sweet :laugh:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: MOTH]
    #8426504 -

I want an irish wolfhound when i get out of the city.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: Tangerines]
    #8426518 -

Icarus is adorable! Love the name, too.

I miss my dogs like crazy.:sad:


--------------------
"The important thing to remember: if we ship all our fat-bottomed girls off to foreign countries, the terrorists win."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: Compass]
    #8426573 -

Compass said:
How long have you been with Icarus?



He's two years old! It's hard to believe. Seems like just yesterday, he was a puppy.

From this:









To this!






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: MOTH]
    #8426594 -

I have a collie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: MOTH]
    #8426595 -

He looks a lot like mine did when he was a pup. Here's a picture of my best bud:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: MOTH]
    #8426628 -

MOTH said:





Hahaha, good action shot! :lol:

Hes tellin em who is boss :laugh: :detectivescrotes:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: andrewss]
    #8426659 -

Liz (the Shroomerite) took that one! I sometimes go over and we let our pups play. Those are two of her doggies...soo cute! They don't seem to mind when Icarus gets a few good humps in! (he's neutered)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: MOTH]
    #8426797 -

^ Ah, thats cool. Thats good clean fun :crazy2:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: andrewss]
    #8427007 -



Harmony :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my dog. [Re: imagine]
    #8427012 -

I have a mix between a rot wiler and a black lab.


--------------------
To derive one's happiness from only specific moments in time is to miss out on the cosmic accident that is all of life's moments

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I love my dog
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Delyrium 7,799 83 11/20/03 06:54 PM
by Mitchnast
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,049 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* Cat and dog IQ test
( 1 2 all )
enotake2 5,390 26 09/03/08 03:24 AM
by Linux
* Dirty Love tomatoes 1,779 9 08/22/03 04:46 PM
by tomatoes
* I miss my dog
( 1 2 all )
daba 2,093 22 10/13/03 11:26 PM
by moana123
* Another dog picture thread.
( 1 2 all )
Hanky 4,482 27 05/08/04 09:45 PM
by Merkin
* Doggies!
( 1 2 all )
mediman0078 2,506 20 11/24/05 12:23 AM
by InsaneMetalMan
* What a dog thinks :) Sammi 970 4 08/05/03 03:31 PM
by Sammi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,563 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.054 seconds spending 0.03 seconds on 18 queries.