Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
The majority view on the military here
    #8409277 -

Makes me absolutely sick. I actually almost find it offensive. My brother and some of my closest friends have served in Iraq, Japan, or are currently in boot camp, and it disgusts me to read about all you fools who talk shit on it non-stop.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: jewunit]
    #8409312 -

I whole-heartedly support the soldiers, in their own lives. I'm very grateful that all of these people are putting their lives on the line.

But for what good reason is this country at war? Is it really for our safety? The people who put all them troops in Iraq don't really seem to care about the soldiers best interestes, or this countries for that matter.

Truely though, I wish the best for all parties concerned.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: KetamineKatalyst]
    #8409319 -

im grateful for the people who join
but i would never join for a million different reasons
mainly for the fact that i would be forced to kill people who i would rather be friends with and hang out with


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: jewunit]
    #8409330 -

I support the soldiers. Just not the reason, they went into Iraq...


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: Brainiac]
    #8409332 -

Everyone says that, and it's all well and good, but go read the threads about people wanting to join and see what they say. They're idiots who clearly don't know what the fuck they're talking about.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: jewunit]
    #8409341 -

Are you joining the army?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: KetamineKatalyst]
    #8409350 -

Fuck the fucking military. I support the poor unfortunante bastards who were dumb enough to sign up for it and I don't wish any harm on them. But fuck the fucking military. Fuck their brainwashing bullshit commercial (yeah because joining the military is all about helping people and giving them bottles of water and shit like that and not blowing the fucking out of innocent brown people or carrying out illegal immoral aggressive actions of the super rich and elite of the United States) Fuck the unbelievable ignorant mentality that the military forces into people's minds, I can't tell you how many ignorant crackers who are either in the military or just out of the military I have fucking hated because they have this pseudo-macho thing mixed with a complete dumb fuck worthless thing that makes me hate them. Fuck all the flag waving proud bullshit in this country or that you're somehow special for wasting four years of your life in the most utterly disgusting offensive group there is, I mean a group that's only point for existing it murder and intimidate those that threatened the powerful and the rich in the United States. Fuck John Wayne for making me want to kill Japs when I was little kid though when I look at him now it makes sense why this country is so fucked considering what a good little dumb cracker he is and of course generations of good little dumb crackers followed in him image. And fuck the military for softening up. My friend who went through the Navy Seal program told me they softened their program because of new PC rules so that it's not nearly as intense as it used to be and Drill Instructors (or whatever their counterparts are in the Navy) can't hit or touch their students. Apparently Navy Seals are dropping like fucking lemmings trying to cross a busy highway because the training is all fucked.

I have no problem with people who are in the military, that's your choice but I highly object to the military and specifically the culture and operation of it in this country.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8409359 -

StrandedVoyager said:
Fuck the fucking military. I support the poor unfortunante bastards who were dumb enough to sign up for it and I don't wish any harm on them. But fuck the fucking military. Fuck their brainwashing bullshit commercial (yeah because joining the military is all about helping people and giving them bottles of water and shit like that and not blowing the fucking out of innocent brown people or carrying out illegal immoral aggressive actions of the super rich and elite of the United States) Fuck the unbelievable ignorant mentality that the military forces into people's minds, I can't tell you how many ignorant crackers who are either in the military or just out of the military I have fucking hated because they have this pseudo-macho thing mixed with a complete dumb fuck worthless thing that makes me hate them. Fuck all the flag waving proud bullshit in this country or that you're somehow special for wasting four years of your life in the most utterly disgusting offensive group there is, I mean a group that's only point for existing it murder and intimidate those that threatened the powerful and the rich in the United States. Fuck John Wayne for making me want to kill Japs when I was little kid though when I look at him now it makes sense why this country is so fucked considering what a good little dumb cracker he is and of course generations of good little dumb crackers followed in him image. And fuck the military for softening up. My friend who went through the Navy Seal program told me they softened their program because of new PC rules so that it's not nearly as intense as it used to be and Drill Instructors (or whatever their counterparts are in the Navy) can't hit or touch their students. Apparently Navy Seals are dropping like fucking lemmings trying to cross a busy highway because the training is all fucked.

I have no problem with people who are in the military, that's your choice but I highly object to the military and specifically the culture and operation of it in this country.



:thumbup:


--------------------
jesus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #8409365 -

Any group of people will be ignorant about curtain subjects. No one here is truly enlightened in that sense.

If you want to talk about the army here, expect narrow minded ignorance to be the majority of the replies, thats just the nature of this community. I mean, come on man, this place is full of druggies and hippies what do you expect?

I've toyed with the thought of joining, in fact, if i could do everything over again, i think I'd join the air force.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: Mojo]
    #8409368 -

Mojo said:
Any group of people will be ignorant about curtain subjects.  No one here is truly enlightened in that sense.

If you want to talk about the army here, expect narrow minded ignorance to be the majority of the replies, thats just the nature of this community.  I mean, come on man, this place is full of druggies and hippies what do you expect?

I've toyed with the thought of joining, in fact, if i could do everything over again, i think I'd join the air force.



:rolleyes:


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8409379 -

People who join the US military in these times are either ignorant or bloodthirsty murders, hopefully just ignorant.

Don't let lines like "you don't support the troops" phase you from the truth that our military is for our plundering of other nations resources, etc, not our defense.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: Mojo]
    #8409381 -

Make love not war, but I would defend 'We the People' but not them "the Government"


--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8409383 -

Feces: No, I have no plans on joining. I thought about it for a fleeting moment, but it just wouldn't work.

Mojo: Yes, I know what to expect here, it still upsets me at times.

Quote:
StrandedVoyager said:I support the poor unfortunante bastards who were dumb enough to sign up for it



For that, and for a few other things you said, but mainly for that: Go fucking kill yourself, faggot.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: jewunit]
    #8409390 -

Quote:
StrandedVoyager said:I support the poor unfortunante bastards who were dumb enough to sign up for it



For that, and for a few other things you said, but mainly for that: Go fucking kill yourself, faggot.



Haha you'd fit in nicely within the military.

Don't ask for opinions if you don't want them.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: jewunit]
    #8409392 -

Somebody needs to wash the sand out of their cunt!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8409394 -

Show me where I asked for an opinion.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: jewunit]
    #8409403 -

You started a thread in a open forum on a controversial topic, what did you think was going to happen?


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: jewunit]
    #8409405 -


:rofl2:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8409412 -

StrandedVoyager said:
Mojo said:
Any group of people will be ignorant about curtain subjects.  No one here is truly enlightened in that sense.

If you want to talk about the army here, expect narrow minded ignorance to be the majority of the replies, thats just the nature of this community.  I mean, come on man, this place is full of druggies and hippies what do you expect?

I've toyed with the thought of joining, in fact, if i could do everything over again, i think I'd join the air force.



:rolleyes:



That emo con says more than that block of text resembling something a 4th grader would write so im happy to see your making progress.  :thumbup:

Where's the gold star emocon when you need it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The majority view on the military here [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8409423 -

Well I still didn't ask for it.
Do you personally know anyone that was/is in the military?
I'm not denying the fact there are knuckle-dragging idiots aplenty in the military, but you lump them all together like some ignorant fool.
My brother is in all seriousness the most intelligent person I know. He may have a weird outlook on life, but he's pretty fucking smart. My other friend in the Marines has my utmost respect now. College wasn't for him, he decided on the Marines, and he gets shipped to Japan tomorrow.
I can understand not being happy with the war, but you sound just as uninformed as a lot of the people who join up.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Iran flexes military muscle SynapticMisfire 1,311 11 01/18/05 03:41 PM
by Liz
* Help. Pick me a major/career path please??? MOTH 2,368 16 11/19/04 12:47 PM
by ArmFromTheAbyss
* Military Service Experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 6,071 56 02/28/05 11:37 AM
by California
* My brother might go into the military
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 5,778 51 04/25/08 08:19 PM
by AScannerDarkly
* My life and the military! *DELETED* Fungushungry 669 7 11/30/03 12:31 PM
by Effed
* You're Views About Caffeine..
( 1 2 all )
Mushie_Man 6,306 39 11/19/04 02:08 PM
by deoxy187
* I hate Georgia Tech, I hate engineering, and I hate my major freddurgan 16,741 13 09/06/04 01:45 AM
by lovelight
* The military RandalFlagg 1,554 16 04/23/05 03:26 PM
by looner2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,827 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.