Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Disabled Men, Woman Beaten Over Not Paying 'Fee' For Being White [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #8219878 -

MushmanTheManic said:
misterdogman said:
It happened to me once about 10 years ago.

I parked my wife's Acura on a side street and was putting money in the meter when two black dudes asked me for $5 bucks to park her car there. I asked them if they worked for the city? They replied "No". I said then why? They replied a "White Boy" like me would be wise to pay them "To keep an eye out" on this pretty car.

I paid them....



So did any brief thoughts of violence or retaliation enter your mind? I just couldnt do it. Id have to fight even if it meant my demise.
I guess it is a pride thing, or a common sense thing based off the fight or flight mechanism for some? But for me it would be impossible to swallow my pride.
I would have kicked ass took names and parked elseware. Or told them to wash my damn car and earn the damn 5 bucks the honest way. Their choice.



Getting knifed by some crackhead is really worth $5 to you?





i dont think it was a stick up. it was more of a gimme 5 bucks or im gonna fuck up your car when your gone sort of deal. right?


--------------------
omg really?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disabled Men, Woman Beaten Over Not Paying 'Fee' For Being White [Re: impgl]
    #8219887 -

we call it extortion, it's a protection racket, that's a federal crime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disabled Men, Woman Beaten Over Not Paying 'Fee' For Being White [Re: impgl]
    #8219892 -

impgl said:
MushmanTheManic said:
misterdogman said:
It happened to me once about 10 years ago.

I parked my wife's Acura on a side street and was putting money in the meter when two black dudes asked me for $5 bucks to park her car there. I asked them if they worked for the city? They replied "No". I said then why? They replied a "White Boy" like me would be wise to pay them "To keep an eye out" on this pretty car.

I paid them....



So did any brief thoughts of violence or retaliation enter your mind? I just couldnt do it. Id have to fight even if it meant my demise.
I guess it is a pride thing, or a common sense thing based off the fight or flight mechanism for some? But for me it would be impossible to swallow my pride.
I would have kicked ass took names and parked elseware. Or told them to wash my damn car and earn the damn 5 bucks the honest way. Their choice.



Getting knifed by some crackhead is really worth $5 to you?





i dont think it was a stick up. it was more of a gimme 5 bucks or im gonna fuck up your car when your gone sort of deal. right?




yep


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Man Urinates On Dying Disabled Woman
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Bridgeburner 8,285 80 09/20/07 07:43 PM
by Pledge2Educate
* Yeah its me fee I came back to tell you about my bust fee 1,087 15 03/03/06 11:35 AM
by daimyo
* Got beaten up
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ego Death 7,969 82 06/09/07 07:50 PM
by GnuBobo
* I need a disability to fake
( 1 2 3 all )
Crystal G 3,130 41 10/10/07 01:04 AM
by WakeboardrB
* Disability...
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 5,404 46 11/07/07 04:42 PM
by Tiggerpaws
* Vid of that disturbing avatar skinny woman !
( 1 2 all )
Mike_yy 2,423 27 05/13/06 07:51 PM
by Koollay
* Man Assaults 101 Year Old Woman in Mugging
( 1 2 all )
TheFakeSunRa 3,194 21 03/11/07 05:53 PM
by OracleOfDelphi
* Working with the mentally disabled Hawkeye2 1,133 7 07/07/06 12:38 PM
by Hawkeye2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,978 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.