Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Disability... [Re: trendal]
    #6925187 -

If I were in your situation I would be starting five mopey threads in the Pub everyday.  I whine like a little bitch a lot...and here you are dealing with a difficult situation and you take it in stride.  That is very admirable. 

Keep on truckin' trendal!  :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disability... [Re: trendal]
    #6925205 -

trendal said:
Yeah but now I can't beat it while using my mouse :smirk:



:sad:
Guess you'll have to find a good long porno.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disability... [Re: trendal]
    #6925236 -

Remarkable! Man I can only imagine how it could be to experience such a crazy and sudden change in my life.
Can you still sense touch on the right side of your body?

As we all must do, keep on keepin' on.. thanks for sharing with us!


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disability... [Re: trendal]
    #6925237 -

Quote:
I'm on welfare right now...and I only get about $550 a month. (..)

Disability will pay me about twice what I'm getting now..




Thank God at least the issue of financial survival has been overcome.
I assume with $1100 canadian you can house & maintain yourself?
I mean - the essentials?

Its good at least this financial hurdle is taken, and you can focus on using your great mind and get rich on brainpower :sun:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disability... [Re: geokills]
    #6925466 -

Yeah I still have most of my sense of touch on my right side, though it's a little strange now...

When I touch something it kinda feels like my arm is half asleep, I get the feeling of pins and needles...without the pins and needles :wink:

On the other hand my sense of hot/cold has gone hyper-sensitive, so cool things feel frozen and warm things are too hot to touch.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disability... [Re: Asante]
    #6925474 -

Yeah I could definitely live off of that! I've never been a rich man, or even well-off...so I don't need much :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Disability... [Re: trendal]
    #7607736 -

I had a heat stroke when I was 15. Still disabled at 39.
But I can still edit video.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The winding path to disability.
( 1 2 all )
matits 4,201 27 05/15/08 08:56 PM
by matits
* Trendal just had a stroke
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
drtyfrnk 19,933 307 04/15/13 08:18 AM
by trendal
* new apple patent can disable camera phones in "sensitive areas"
( 1 2 all )
parliament666 3,855 38 09/06/12 08:04 PM
by purelycontradictin
* Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read!
( 1 2 all )
truthforall 5,434 31 05/13/08 10:12 AM
by niteowl
* fighting for Disability
( 1 2 all )
Mello KittyS 2,771 20 04/25/11 01:55 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Temporary Disability? Maverick 672 5 04/17/11 11:35 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Do you give up seats for the elderly, disabled, or pregnant when riding public transportation?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Crystal G 12,862 180 06/03/16 06:14 PM
by LuSiD enthusiast
* Trendal thread
( 1 2 all )
Jenny 3,603 21 09/14/06 09:04 PM
by Silversoul

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,404 topic views. 7 members, 15 guests and 145 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.