Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletruthforall
Truth For All
Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read!
    #8393078 - 05/12/08 02:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I am writing this post in compliance w/ the rules of this website. All information is accurate and true.

I am posting this as a precautionary measure for any customers who deal wwww.mycofactory.com , and as a past customer myself I was astonished and angered by this information, and feel compelled to share it w/ current and future customers of this company.

After continuous letters, complaints and phone calls to local officials in 2007, the owner of www.mycofactory.com, single-handedly saw to the arrest & conviction of his disabled, 50+, Vietnam Veteran neighbor on marijuana charges.
The convicted man was released as ‘non-flight risk’ and allowed to return to his home to continue his medical care for his disabilities, but was charged with felony possession of marijuana, and placed on supervised probation for 7-9 months. The convicted man was living at home with his wife and 2 sons at the time. Both sons were also charged with misdemeanor possession, and his wife was treated terribly by the local police but was released, by request of the family lawyer, to help tend to her husbands health problems. The convicted man is now in extreme debt due to hospital visits from the stress put on his already poor condition from the situation, and the lawyers fees pull him even farther toward bankruptcy.
Throughout his probationary period the local officials informed him that the owner of www.mycofactory.com still sends complaint letters and phone calls almost weekly.
One incident in particular struck me to shear anger. The convicted neighbor was having troubles with the water well on his property. Several friend and family members got together to help him fix this problem (due to his disabilities it is hard for him to do such work) and it was found out later that month that the owner of www.mycofactory.com had sent a letter to the local Sheriff’s office complaining that the convicted gentleman had “drug-traffic” in and out of his home and once again the convicted man had to deal w/ the cops for this reason.
The convicted man has since had a stress induced heart attack and the owner of www.mycofactory.com still continues to push the local cops to investigate this poor man.

I have dealt with mycofactory.com throughout the years and am shocked and appalled by the actions of the owner of the company. By selling the types of products that he displays on his website and then judging his neighbors in such a fashion just seems like an oxymoron. I can hardly see how anyone can endorse these horrific actions by purchasing his products. How can he sell his products, endorse clusterbusters.com, and then treat his disabled neighbors in such an inhumane way.

Some people in this world actually condone the medical use of marijuana for certain disabilities, just like some people condone the medical use of mushrooms for migraine headaches.

I can honestly say that I am proud to speak against www.mycofactory.com. If the owner feels that he has the right to judge others for how they live, how can he sell his products with a clear conscience.

I am just informing those who actually purchase products based on the integrity of the company and it’s owners.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletruthforall
Truth For All
Re: Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read! [Re: truthforall]
    #8393135 - 05/12/08 03:06 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

You can contact him @

info@mycofactory.com

or

webmaster@mycofactory.com

Help find out why???

InvisiblesHrOoMaCiDe
I lie in thesoil andfertilizemushrooms
 User Gallery

Loc: Gliese581c
Re: Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read! *DELETED* [Re: truthforall]
    #8393136 - 05/12/08 03:06 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by sHrOoMaCiDe

Reason for deletion: vulgarity

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read! [Re: truthforall]
    #8393150 - 05/12/08 03:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Source on this?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read! [Re: sHrOoMaCiDe]
    #8393151 - 05/12/08 03:14 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, you tell us of this poor disabled Vietnam Veteran that's getting royally fucked over at the hands of a diabolical business owner, but you don't tell us any reason for it.

Why is the owner of Myco Factory going after this guy? What possible reason would he have for ruining this guys life?

It's not that I'm calling you out or saying you are lying, it's just that there has to be a reason for all of this madness. No one wakes up in the morning, gets a cup of coffee and then sets out a master plan to fuck over a disabled person by repeatedly ratting him out to the police.

Why is he doing it?

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8393156 - 05/12/08 03:16 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Um... six posts on the Shroomery and a brand new member.

I need a lot more evidence to go on before I bite on anything like this.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Invisibletruthforall
Truth For All
Re: Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read! [Re: circularvortex]
    #8393239 - 05/12/08 03:46 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Lincoln Times News! Local North Carolina newspaper.

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

Re: Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read! [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8393242 - 05/12/08 03:46 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, please include the other side of the story. How do we know the handicapped guy isn't an angry former customer???

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Invisibletruthforall
Truth For All
Re: Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read! [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8393263 - 05/12/08 03:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Hey, I understand, I would question it too. I just kept names quiet to keep his identity quiet. It was publicly written about in the local paper, and I have personally seen copies of the letters and 'community awareness newsletters' that mycofactory.com's owner had written to the authorities.

I may only have 6 posts on this new identity, but I have been part of this community for more than 6 years and I'm trying to stay low-profile due to all of this crap thats been circulating in my community. I personally know the man who was convicted and this why it hits home.

Invisibletruthforall
Truth For All
Re: Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8393285 - 05/12/08 03:57 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

This I can't be sure of. They use to be friends. I don't want to give out details because then I would be going against the rules of the community. I just know that this is how it happened and the owner of mycofactory has no right to push blame onto others when he runs a company under this spectrum.

f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#8393300 - 05/12/08 04:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

As long as the owner is not actively selling psilocybin containing mushrooms, how can you cast a such a negative opinion on a person who is a sponsor of the website you've been a member of for 6 years? Does your negativity only come out when the shit "hits close to home"?

You still haven't presented the other side of the story and should do so, considering you are under an alias.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Invisibletruthforall
Truth For All
    #8393324 - 05/12/08 04:10 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

The most detail I can feel confident giving is that the owners attack on his neighbor may have been due to a Religious change in lifestyle. Which also makes me wonder how he can back-up his business theory.

Like I said, I'm trying to remain as annon. as possible while still maintaining a line of up to date fact.

Visit the 2007 archives at www.lincolntimesnews.com

The local authorities have stated openly that this man was convicted from the complaints, letters and phone calls of ONE neighbor (being the owner of mycofactory.com). This is community knowledge.

f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#8393333 - 05/12/08 04:14 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:blah:

--------------------

Invisibletruthforall
Truth For All
    #8393339 - 05/12/08 04:15 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

PLEASE UNDERSTAND: I am in no way,shape or form trying to slander on the name of another man. No respectful person would so.

All I am trying to accomplish is getting true-fact to people who have the right to hear it.

Please investigate open-mindedly and draw your own conclusions.

I have nothing but the best things to say about other companies in this field, I have just found a sour note from the owner of that particular company.

InvisibleGeomancer
Seeker of Wisdom
Loc: the shadows of your mind
    #8393362 - 05/12/08 04:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

truthforall said:
All I am trying to accomplish is getting true-fact to people who have the right to hear it.

No. You are only presenting one side of the story, which is quite obvious. It is impossible to draw a conclusion only hearing one side of a story like this.
(especially when it is coming from someone who seems to have an obvious bias)

Invisibletruthforall
Truth For All
Re: Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read! [Re: Geomancer]
    #8393371 - 05/12/08 04:24 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Listen, i am not trying to be crude. Fact is here to be shared.

"how can you cast a such a negative opinion on a person who is a sponsor of the website you've been a member of for 6 years?"
My point exactly! I do not mean to point negativity, you said it yourself..."A person who is a sponcer of the website you've been a member of for 6 years?" By doing this he has created his own business image, and thats the only reason I felt that I could say that. He may not sell Psilocybes directly, but by linking to other sites he displayed his business intention. Only recently had he switched his links.

I mean no harm truly. Only information.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Unfair treatment of disabled man by a Mycological company owner! Need to read! [Re: Geomancer]
    #8393382 - 05/12/08 04:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Lincoln county,NC people :cuckoo:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Invisibletruthforall
Truth For All
    #8393407 - 05/12/08 04:34 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I am presenting one side of the story? The story was written and the letters were there for public viewing.

Just seemed pretty shitty for a man to be turned in for marijuana by the owner of a mycological company. Just seems screwy.

Once again, I'm being more sarcastic at this point than trying to point negativity. Whats done is done.

The sad part is....The company owner gets to continue with his life and continue growing his business, while the other guy gradually gets worse health-wise and verges on losing his home.
So who am I to judge~

InvisibleGeomancer
Seeker of Wisdom
Loc: the shadows of your mind
    #8393538 - 05/12/08 05:08 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

truthforall said:
Just seemed pretty shitty for a man to be turned in for marijuana by the owner of a mycological company. Just seems screwy.

So you seem to be saying that all mycologists and anyone who sells mycology supplies are growing or selling equipment specifically for psychedelic strains? Kind of a bizarre logic. That's be like saying that your local nursury is only selling equipment specifically for people growing cannabis.

Offlinemisterdogman
Educationalresearcher ofthe Shroom
Male

Loc: International Waters in a...
    #8393708 - 05/12/08 06:10 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

You got pics or vid of this disabled vietnam vet being unconstitunionally neglected by this myco proprietor? If not, its all circumstancial evidence nobody can believe...show me a pic of him being flipped outta his wheel chair next time and youll have more proof...

--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals