Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Midwest USA
The winding path to disability.
    #8402533 - 05/14/08 08:50 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

To keep a extremely long post long, but just not as long...

I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, among many other things. I am treated like a severe case of arthritis.

I have been having more problems lately and I went back to my doctor. He changed things around a lot and then the next day he gave my mom a note for me to not let me lift anything over 20 lbs. So a 20 lb weight restriction.

I got a call from work and the PR guy (who is a really really crusty old geezer who is waiting for retirement) stating that he didn't think that I could fulfill my job requirement (which is a joke. I work in housekeeping, a glorified janitor) and that I had a few options. I could put in for jobs as the open up to get into an office job, which I have. He said I could file for "Family" medical leave (of absence), or I could file for disability. the family leave would only last for 12 weeks, which isn't long. Not sure that I even keep my insurance or even get paid beyond what discretionary leave time I have left. I need 3 days a week to keep my insurance as a part time employee. I put in for a kitchen job where my mother works but the PR guy said that they lift over that. Which is a bold faced lie.

So the other day when I was working it was the weekend. It was a slow day and I was by myself in the laundry room by the scale that weighs the laundry for the different departments ( to know what to charge them for). I saw 3 bags of folded laundry that were to go to various departments. I weighed them and they felt pretty heavy to me. They only weighed 16 lbs. So to me, that means that from what we generally do day to day, that we don't usually lift over that much. Even with a full bucket of water.

My mom says that she doesn't think that they can "MAKE" me go on medical leave. So if they try to push me into it and all that, then I will make them weigh ever god damned thing we have to do. I have also been reading on the internets that a person with any disability HAS TO within reason accommodate a person to make it possible for them to continue to work there. They cannot deny you a job because of a disability if you are qualified.

Here is what the Kansas Disability Association states...

"...Are You Protected by The ADA?

If you have a disability and are qualified to do a job, the ADA protects you from job discrimination on the basis of your disability. Under the ADA, you have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity. The ADA also protects you if you have a history of such a disability, or if an employer believes that you have such a disability, even if you don't.

To be protected under the ADA, you must have, have a record of, or be regarded as having a substantial, as opposed to a minor, impairment. A substantial impairment is one that significantly limits or restricts a major life activity such as hearing, seeing, speaking, walking, breathing, performing manual tasks, caring for oneself, learning or working.

If you have a disability, you must also be qualified to perform the essential functions or duties of a job, with or without reasonable accommodation, in order to be protected from job discrimination by the ADA. This means two things. First, you must satisfy the employer's requirements for the job, such as education, employment experience, skills or licenses. Second, you must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Essential functions are the fundamental job duties that you must be able to perform on your own or with the help of a reasonable accommodation. An employer cannot refuse to hire you because your disability prevents you from performing duties that are not essential to the job.
What is Reasonable Accommodation?

Reasonable accommodation is any change or adjustment to a job or work environment that permits a qualified applicant or employee with a disability to participate in the job application process, to perform the essential functions of a job, or to enjoy benefits and privileges of employment equal to those enjoyed by employees without disabilities. For example, reasonable accommodation may include:

* providing or modifying equipment or devices,
* job restructuring,
* part-time or modified work schedules,
* reassignment to a vacant position,
* adjusting or modifying examinations, training materials, or policies,
* providing readers and interpreters, and
* making the workplace readily accessible to and usable by people with disabilities.

An employer is required to provide a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the employer can show that the accommodation would be an undue hardship -- that is, that it would require significant difficulty or expense.
What Employment Practices are Covered?

The ADA makes it unlawful to discriminate in all employment

* practices such as:
* recruitment
* firing
* hiring
* training
* job assignments
* promotions
* pay
* benefits
* lay off
* leave
* all other employment related activities.

It is also unlawful for an employer to retaliate against you for asserting your rights under the ADA. The Act also protects you if you are a victim of discrimination because of your family, business, social or other relationship or association with an individual with a disability.
Can an Employer Require Medical Examinations or Ask Questions About a Disability?

If you are applying for a job, an employer cannot ask you if you are disabled or ask about the nature or severity of your disability. An employer can ask if you can perform the duties of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. An employer can also ask you to describe or to demonstrate how, with or without reasonable accommodation, you will perform the duties of the job.

An employer cannot require you to take a medical examination before you are offered a job. Following a job offer, an employer can condition the offer on your passing a required medical examination, but only if all entering employees for that job category have to take the examination. However, an employer cannot reject you because of information about your disability revealed by the medical examination, unless the reasons for rejection are job-related and necessary for the conduct of the employer's business. The employer cannot refuse to hire you because of your disability if you can perform the essential functions of the job with an accommodation.

Once you have been hired and started work, your employer cannot require that you take a medical examination or ask questions about your disability unless they are related to your job and necessary for the conduct of your employer's business. Your employer may conduct voluntary medical examinations that are part of an employee health program, and may provide medical information required by State workers' compensation laws to the agencies that administer such laws.

The results of all medical examinations must be kept confidential, and maintained in separate medical files...."

If I feel that I am being discriminated against I can:

"... the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. A charge of discrimination generally must be filed within 180 days of the alleged discrimination. You may have up to 300 days to file a charge if there is a State or local law that provides relief for discrimination on the basis of disability. However, to protect your rights, it is best to contact EEOC promptly if discrimination is suspected.

You may file a charge of discrimination on the basis of disability by contacting any EEOC field office, located in cities throughout the United States. If you have been discriminated against, you are entitled to a remedy that will place you in the position you would have been in if the discrimination had never occurred. You may be entitled to hiring, promotion, reinstatement, back pay, or reasonable accommodation, including reassignment. You may also be entitled to attorneys fees.

While the EEOC can only process ADA charges based on actions occurring on or after July 26, 1992, you may already be protected by State or local laws or by other current federal laws. EEOC field offices can refer you to the agencies that enforce those laws. ..."

So if these fuckers want to put the screws to me, I will jackhammer their asses. I am tired of these hypocritical politicians who aren't for the people anymore. I am tired of people in power who are there for the wrong reasons. To get high enough up, I think it only attracts those breeds. I think there is an injustice to the American people throughout America is all big business, whether it be health care, or automobiles, or gas or whatever. I am tired of them squeezing the little man out. I am tired of them feeling threatened by someone intelligent. If they think that you may pose a threat later on down the road to their little scheme they will fire you, or me, or you mom, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, or whoever they feel may be a threat to their behind close doors schemes to screw the people and their right to make a living. I think sometimes my company is doing things a little under the table. The way things happen around there it wouldn't surprise me. I don't understand why things happen the way they do, people do shit that should get anyone fired instantly and they get away with it, then someone else does something that isn't meriting termination, and the next thing you know, they are fired.

I won't get into the nitty gritty on that, but I will finish by saying.
I am tired of being pushed around because of the things that I was handed down, that I didn't want. I am intelligent and I went to college. I had a plan and a dream. I got what I needed, then I got sick. I am tired of these companies shoveling you under the rug waiting for people to look the other way, then they shove you right on out the door. I didn't choose to have these horrible things have happen to me. I realize that my dream has changed a lot over the last little bit, but I do not think that just staying employed doing WHATEVER it takes to get insurance, is too much to ask for.

Thank you for sticking with me through this, but I am feel pushed around TOO damned much and had to let it out.

Matits

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

Anything Matits says or insinuates is a lie and is totally constructed of lies. It is a fairy tale and should be taken at face value. Matits makes things up that are untrue. Any picture or statements made by Matits are made up or fabricated... like Trump's wig.

My favorite NSFW shirt company I buy a ton of shirts from.
http://tiny.cc/myfavshirtsite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGreen420Thang
FriendlyStranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: This Island Earth, Behind the ...
Re: The winding path to disability. [Re: matits]
    #8402578 - 05/14/08 08:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Power to the people. Power to YOU.
I wish you all the best matits

Offlinedudemanstan
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The winding path to disability. [Re: Green420Thang]
    #8402601 - 05/14/08 09:04 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

what did you study in college? maybe you're barking up the wrong tree and could get an even better job than the one you're fighting for right now?

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #8402612 - 05/14/08 09:06 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Good on you for not letting them push you around. Society is so fucked and prejudice when it comes to disabled people. My girlfriend is disabled and uses a wheel chair. When we walk down the street, all these dipshits stare at her. Or they talk to her in a really patronizing tone as if they think that because she can't walk there must be something wrong with her mind. Their stupidity really gets on my nerves.

There's so many things disabled people can do in the work force. Employers just need to be able to think outside the box a bit. Often it only requires a small change around the work place or even no change at all for a disabled person to be able to work efficiently.

OfflineTheHappieHippies
Uber-Goober
Female User Gallery

#8402627 - 05/14/08 09:08 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

That's really screwed up. Good to hear you are fighting against it. It's got to be an intimidating circumstance. I'm sure some people would just give in. I'm sure many have.

I wish ya luck.

--------------------

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8402641 - 05/14/08 09:11 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Does anyone know what it all takes and how long it takes to get disability? Has anyone ever filed and gotten disability? Is anyone a judge, lawyer, or anyone that deals with or has ever dealt with disability? I need to know everything about everything. I am in the process of filing. I know that it can and probably take YEARS to get.

It hurts to work and I am on painkillers, muscle relaxers, lyrica for the deep tissue pain all over from the Fibromyalgia. I take anti depressants. I have sleeping pills, I take old anti depressants that help deal with pain.

I am tired of being bullied and looked down upon. I need to file for disability, but I don't want to. I guess you could say I am too determined and too proud to go out on it. My grandpa has Fibro and didn't know what it was. He had problems as a teen like I have. he fought a war on his belly and knees sliding up mountains fighting a war. So how can I give up at 22? I guess though, I should waste my intelligence and waste my talents and just give up. Swallow my pride and be like many Americans. Go out early (as shit) on disability. I think like all good things, disability is abused. Like wellfare. I think many people don't need it and use it to get more than they should. I think that loads of people are on it that don't need or deserve it. It gets a bad name. But I think that it is time for me to just go ahead and get it out of the way. I know now that I can't do a life of work. I know that I can't hold a job. I know that I will have to live with my mother the rest of my life, until one day she will pass on and I will be left by myself. Maybe by then I can find some way to survive.

Bullshit I say. But bullshit or not. That is life.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

Anything Matits says or insinuates is a lie and is totally constructed of lies. It is a fairy tale and should be taken at face value. Matits makes things up that are untrue. Any picture or statements made by Matits are made up or fabricated... like Trump's wig.

OfflineTheHappieHippies
Uber-Goober
Female User Gallery

#8402668 - 05/14/08 09:18 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds to me like you got a good case, you have a diagnosis, and a medical history on file, your disability is why you can no longer work. Seems pretty solid to me.

But you could still get turned down the first time you apply. I have never met a single person who got approved with their first application. Some people seem to think they automatically reject applicants on the first try unless they are blind.

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #8402676 - 05/14/08 09:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I had a lawyer and I got in about 2-3 years.With one
5 years.But you get back payment.. Look in the phone book. Go with one that, if you don't win you dont pay.. Don't have any more then $2,000 in your name..

How old are you.And what age did this all start

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8402681 - 05/14/08 09:20 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I went to college for computer networking. I can't afford to move out. I do require some help from others to help me get things done around the house and all that. I can't stand for very long at all without hurting and aching all over. I am destroying my joints.

I can't afford to move or to be out away from help that I have. It is a long way that I would have to move to get a job in my specialty. I can't be that far away from home. I can't concentrate very long with all the medicines I take. I sleep most of the time I am home now. Resting from the day or so of work I had to do in a row. I live in the middle of no where Kansas. There are people with The EDS who are on disability. There are people with the Firbromyalgia that are on disability. I have both along with planters facietus and a few other disorders. I am also having other things going on right now that I don't have under control.

I have been having trouble passing out, getting light headed. My heart races and I have to sit down. I can't get regulated. Believe you me. I have looked around for other jobs. I am not capable of most of them. The ones I am I cannot get a job for one reason or another.

I am 22 years old. I have Fibromyalgia and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I am on narcotic pain killers and I have a 20 lb. weight restriction. Would you hire me. I am a walking legal liability to any company. I am not on top of my game from all the pills I am on. I know they dull my mind. I can't do without them or I am in immense pain.

Look Ehlers Danlos syndrome up on google. I can bend my fingers backwards and touch my wrist. I bend my knees back when I walk. I lock my knees to be able to stand. I get skin tears all the time. I bruise easily. I tear and pull muscles almost daily. I twitch all the time from muscle attrophy all the time. Even when awake. Let alone when I try to sleep I jerk all the time.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8402692 - 05/14/08 09:23 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

If you missed it in the novels I wrote. I am 22.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

#8402697 - 05/14/08 09:23 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

http:// www . ssa .gov / d&s1.htm

Just take out the spaces

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Re: The winding path to disability. [Re: Brainiac]
    #8402717 - 05/14/08 09:29 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Since your 22 when this all started.Your payment will be based on what you mom and father have paid into SS.Witch ever higher.I get 50% what my dad makes..When he dies, I get 70% of what he makes..

--------------------

OfflineTheHappieHippies
Uber-Goober
Female User Gallery

#8402720 - 05/14/08 09:30 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, it sounds like you really need a break. Maybe the family medical leave isn't a bad idea. Have you been working there long enough to have a paid leave of absence? You could always fight them when you got done vacationing right?

I don't know much about ED syndrome. My little sis has a similar issue called behcet's syndrome, and she's miserable most of the time. Two close relatives of mine have fibromyalgia, and I know they're in a lot of regular pain from that alone. I can't imagine it's much fun feeling that way everyday.

I hope you get what you really need, whatever that may be, cuz it sounds like you could use a miracle.

--------------------

InvisibleDrew Tyler
Look into the sky
Male

#8402729 - 05/14/08 09:32 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I wish you the best of luck Matits. I think you are right with them not being able to force you into leaving work. Maybe look into agencies that work to protect Americans with disabilities from being denied a job.

--------------------
I'm a terrible, no good, very bad person.

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
    #8402742 - 05/14/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

BE CAREFUL WITH THE MEDICINE.  My mom was on all sorts of shit for Fibromyalgia and her autopsy report concluded that the concoction eventually became toxic.  Not something to fuck around with.  I don't want to scare you or anything but I'd look more into what your doc is giving you.  :frown:

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8402743 - 05/14/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Nice. My mom and dad split a long time ago, and my dad is paranoid schiophrenic, so I think he is on disability too. But I have no clue since they are divorced, and I don't ever see or talk to hi, for over 10 years.

My mom is 57almost 58. She has paid in a shit load over the years. She is my support now and she too has fibromyalgia. So does her two sisters. Go figure. She also has osteoperosis. Times are hard for her too. She said that she doesn't have too long to go, and that she is going to try to finish if at all possible. We both give each other back rubs and the like. Whoever is feeling better at the time. One of my aunts works at the local bank. Sitting all day.

The other used to work at the library, but now she can't work anymore. Her husband does and they can still make it. So she just stays home.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Re: The winding path to disability. [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8402770 - 05/14/08 09:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

When I went to the lawyer. He said "you don't look disable"..He looked at my heath history..His words where, Good God...Hell, When I went in front of the judge for it. He said, you don't look disable.Look at my history and was like :eek:.A year later, I got it..

--------------------

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8402799 - 05/14/08 09:42 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah. Thanks guys. I guess the closest relative to my EDS is...shit I can't remember now. It is a soft tissue disorder. You have bendy fingers...

Mine is a soft tissue disorder involving the way everyones body produces collagen. My body produces "faulty" collagen. So my skin has no strength or rigidity. I don't have the kind where my organs can rupture from a bump at the grocery store. But it is serious in its own way. My heart valve can not close sometimes leaking and back flushing. So I have to go in every year and get sonograms and CTs. Ten my lenses in my eyes can detatch from my retinas and I can go blind. So I have to go in every year for checkups to make sure there are no tears or anything.

This all really sounds a shit load worse than it sounds. I mean it sucks, but you learn to semi deal with it. In your own way. It does suck and I hurt all the time. But reading it REALLY REALLY SOUNDS bad. I do feel like I have deep bruises all the time. But My bones and skins doesn't hang to the floor either. Google it. It is a scary disorder on its own.

But with everything together. It makes simple tasks like getting milk out of the fridge a little more difficult. And standing any time at all is HELL!

Thanks for the idea braniac. I will look into that.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

#8402808 - 05/14/08 09:44 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I would stop working and apply for food stamps..

--------------------

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8402826 - 05/14/08 09:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Why do they make us suffer? They know that we have problems, yet you have to pay for a lawyer. You have to wait wait wait. Then a few years later they give it to you like a gift. Then you have to go periodically to a doctor to make sure you are still in the condition you were in or worse then when you were qualified as disabled.

Like I said, some things are taken advantage of like well fare and disability. But for those who deserve it, you still have to fight like hell for it. And sue and threaten and fight. It makes me so damned mad!

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
    #8402835 - 05/14/08 09:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

this really sucks.i wish you the best matits, youve humbled me.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

OfflineTheHappieHippies
Uber-Goober
Female User Gallery

#8402839 - 05/14/08 09:49 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:
I would stop working and apply for food stamps..

That sounds like a good idea, and it could work, but be careful, a friend of mine had this idea, quit his job, and got gov't benefits only to be denied his disability. He went without working for a year and a half, and regretted quitting his job. He was only able to get foodstamps for 3 months, because he wasn't legally disabled, and had no dependents. He gave up on the disability and went to work at freakin Wal-Mart just to get by.

--------------------

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8402852 - 05/14/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah. Someone told me that. They said that with everything I have and everything I am on, I should be able to get it. And they said to apply for food stamps too in addition to filing for the disability. I should just set pride aside and just do it. I think anymore I should look more into quality of life. I don't need to struggle everyday all day to make ends meet and be totally miserable by the time I get home at night. Stay up half of the night miserable. Then do it all again.

I have to go to sleep soon. I have a interview for "admissions clerk" at the hospital for the ER. It will be a part time position. I would work every other weekend and I would also work PRN whatever that means. I guess I will find that out tomorrow. Some people at the hospital where I work are awesome. Then there are those select handful of people that make everything miserable for everyone. Let alone someone already struggling. If I get that job. I could keep my insurance. If I get 3 days in a week. That is what I am worried most about. I need my insurance for my hundreds of dollars in meds a month, with it I get 80% back. Not 100, but it is better than nothing. I front it, I send it in and they send me 80 back.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

#8402857 - 05/14/08 09:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

When you own gov money, they wont it now..When, they own you money they take forever..

I had to got a Dr. In the worst part of town for that.He looked at me and was like :shake:..The wonted take a Dr word from Duke...

--------------------

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8402885 - 05/14/08 09:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

yeah no shit. Amen to that.

It is different when the shoe is on the other foot huh. you owe and they kick your door down. They oh. "Oh, its in the mail."

Thanks for all the advice, and the positive thoughts. Like the title suggests, it will by a windy road to disability. It will probably take a lot of money and a long time, but in the end I won't have to be totally miserable all the rest of my life.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8405904 - 05/15/08 04:11 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Well the interview felt like it went well. I told her that my biggest concern was keeping the insurance. It wouldn't be much in the way of hours. I would make 9 an hour. I would work every other weekend. I could ask for every weekend for those who don't want to work them. That would give me more days. Then I could work 1 day during the week to get enough hours to keep the insurance.

I got some free samples for migraine medicine from my doctor today. Well his nurse. I have been getting those again recently.
Haven't had one in YEARS. So I feel good, hopefully something good comes of it.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8406947 - 05/15/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Here is a delicious picture that I took a while back for someone on the forums. They wanted to see an action shot. I even through in a Let's Grow Mushrooms Dvd in the pic. I guess for "Authenticity". Hehehe

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8406995 - 05/15/08 08:56 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I did a search in the forums here and here is an interesting article:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7476417#7476417

The woman in the article has EDS and she is a proponent for medical marijuana in Wisconsin. She suffers from EDS and another disorder. It leaves her in pain most of the time too. I thought that was pretty sweet to find already on here. My disease isn't a very "popular" one. Only about 1 in 5000 people. That is the highest quote. I have seen it quoted as 1 in 10,000 or 1 in 15k. They say that it goes undiagnosed a lot too. More people probably have it than know it. It is in varying degrees.

The disorder that is most like it that I couldn't remember was marfan's syndrome. Which is scary in its own right.

I have a feeling that picture of my fingers could end up as a forum goatse. Well maybe to not such a disgusting manner.

Now that is one to look up kids. "goatse".

Lemonparty.org is another good shock site to send in AIM as myspace.com/whatever_ur_url is...then link the real url to that. I got all my gamer buddies alot with that. Until they knew to mouseover first.

2 girls one cup.

tubgirl.

cherry mash or something like it. I can't remember.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds