Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Got beaten up [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7027419 -

Prisoner#1 said:
HELLA_TIGHT said:
Ego Death said:
I might hunt this fucker down and his mate that was egging him on. When I'm sober they will get a royal ass whooping.



take your ass whipping like a man, stop talking shite about how you 'would have'






yeah, accept the fact that you're both fucking stupid and learn from it. have a laugh about it.

that's what i did when i got my drunken ass kicked.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got beaten up [Re: mantis]
    #7027505 -

Holy shit where the hell have you been? I haven't seen you post in like two years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got beaten up [Re: Ego Death]
    #7027593 -

Ego Death said:
I don't like fighting but I'm tired of other people walking over me. I'm not letting people shit on me anymore.





Why does this assertion not surprise me?


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Going to parties uninvited.
( 1 2 3 all )
Magenta 5,964 58 09/04/13 04:46 PM
by EvolveShrooms
* Help me find a way to uninvite my mom to my keg party
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mozartvicious 5,516 64 01/14/09 04:02 PM
by blewmeanie
* Very strange uninvited/unexpected Comcast tech visit think I'm under Surveillance.
( 1 2 all )
chulutu 2,539 28 12/20/15 04:02 PM
by 5150
* Anyone ever date a beaten? Gratos 596 7 09/25/07 02:11 AM
by indica
* Homeless Man Brutally Beaten to Death by Fullerton Police
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
gzuf 11,185 139 05/08/12 06:21 AM
by Synapse Trap
* can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread"....
( 1 2 3 all )
Rhizohunter 3,236 40 06/25/14 08:46 PM
by Rhizohunter
* Man beaten to death.... with a pressure cooker!!!!
( 1 2 all )
UKBen 1,423 36 01/29/13 08:48 PM
by UKBen
* I'm afraid of getting beaten up by foreign exchange students
( 1 2 all )
sunshine 918 20 05/27/17 07:39 PM
by cannabinated

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,969 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.