Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: indica]
    #20186506 -

indica said:
I might have already posted this story before, but I'll do it again because it's :lol:

A few years ago I lived in St Kilda, Melb which is known as a pretty heroin-heavy area, although it's trying to be really trendy/bo-ho/upmarket in recent years but the junkies and hookers are still there.

i was walking back to my aptmnt with a buddy one night in the pouring rain, turned up our street and it was all cordoned off by police tape and cars and cops everywhere.

Tried to go around another way but that was sectioned off, I called over to a cop and he came over and said noone could come through because someone had been shot. Turned out a cop had shot & killed a junkie who'd lunged at him with a knife. I said "yeah well I live here and I want to go home" and this female detective comes over and starts asking all these questions like If I knew such-and-such and asked for ID to prove I lived there so they could let me through the 'scene' or whatever. She was one of those really uptight bitches in immaculate attire and her hair tied back so tight it was pulling at her cheeks, my buddy goes "so what are you like a detective?" and she goes "yes I'm a detective" and he goes "oh cool, how long does it take to become a detective?" and she goes "oh about 8 or 9 years" and then he says "what about for a man?" :lol:

she got so fucking angry it was hilarious you could tell shewanted to beat the piss out of him hahahahaha

fuck her




That's hilarious:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* registration cancellation question_for_joo 716 3 07/14/04 11:41 AM
by Adom
* Do a lot of people drive stripped-down old cop cars in your city? plasma 423 9 03/01/18 06:57 AM
by Chemical Addiction
* The i was so high thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 14,589 82 04/27/04 11:38 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I just found this thread..........
( 1 2 all )
PsyllyMe 3,636 28 08/22/04 05:08 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Nook still down and won't allow registration mjshroomer 664 2 03/29/06 09:52 PM
by Animals
* Jaco Pastorius Appreciation Thread Jim 1,436 17 01/22/05 01:15 AM
by Madweed420shroom
* the tea and crumpets thread JonnyOnTheSpot 734 11 12/15/04 12:08 PM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Super Mario 3 beaten in 11 min with 99 lives daba 2,005 19 12/14/03 08:57 PM
by fjbk47985

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,236 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.