Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: nalyudi]
    #8214605 -

i think this thread shows how weak family ties are. it's kinda fucked up that you gotta tiptoe around something as trivial as marijuana or any drug with someone like your brother.

my pennies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214620 -

don't let yourself become enslaved by the herb


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: zSDMF]
    #8214728 -

zSDMF said:
i think this thread shows how weak family ties are. it's kinda fucked up that you gotta tiptoe around something as trivial as marijuana or any drug with someone like your brother.

my pennies



Well my brother is the one at fault not me, smoking my half 1/8 with him last night was a nice thing to do. I'd still have around a gram right now if it wasnt for him making promises he knew he wouldnt keep.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214732 -

did you pinch it yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: Atheist]
    #8214740 -

Yea but I only took .3 just cuz I still feel bad for taking it even if he is a douche.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214746 -

you shouldnt feel bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214753 -

i would just handle it a lot differently. go in his room and be like Oh, what is this. marijuana i think YOU OWE ME. walk out and smile. no need to secretly take bud from your brother.. either way get whats yours lol. even if you just yank it go get high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: Atheist]
    #8214758 -

Yea I know I shouldn't hes the one who lied to me wtf haha.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214759 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
Yea but I only took .3 just cuz I still feel bad for taking it even if he is a douche.



.3 from 7 grams when you blazed almost 2? you're a saint brah, hit him up for at least half of what you did him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: nalyudi]
    #8214773 -

Dood I've pinched my fair share of sack, after the fact I regret it, i'm always going to come down and the high won't last forever, it TRUELY is not worth turning into a kyping asshole just to get a buzz. So don't make a fuckin habit out of it, and make sure you tell him later and smoke his ass out w/ a fatty bowl.

But i guess to karma things out take JUST enough to get high, no more, don't do it in excess, and don't do it in retaliation, do it because you are a FIEND and you HAVE to get high.  :stoned:

But i gotta say it is REALLY douchey to not smoke someone out if they are fiending for it that bad, i always will smoke people out if they are askin nicely, especially if he has that much, i mean, he couldn't toss ya a couple knife hits, maybe a persy bowl, nuthin ?


--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: zSDMF]
    #8214780 -

Yea I should of taken more but this way I get to smoke right now and he wont notice its gone and Ill just ask him everyday if he has shit until he gets sick of it and smokes with me.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214802 -

I would roll the whole quarter up into joints, take 2, and leave the rest.  That way he sees his weed all rolled up.  He knows you knew he was a lying sack of shit, and then you get to blaze 2 joints!

:jointsmile:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214805 -

Dude, I just smoke my bud with whoever, if I have it. I never expect anything back. It's part of our culture as a drug using people that some drug users are the stereotypical ones that are dishonest. I never expect anything in return, even if they say they'll hit me back. That way, I don't find myself mad or disappointed and always pleasantly surprised when my bag is empty and someone I've smoked up in the past smokes me up. I'd rather smoke 2 grams with another person than 2 grams to my self anyway.


--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
- Hunter S. Thomspon.

"Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish — a product of the demented imagination of a lazy drunken hillbilly with a heart full of hate who has found a way to live out where the real winds blow — to sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whisky, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested... Res ipsa loquitur. Let the good times roll."
- Hunter S Thompson.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: circularvortex]
    #8214812 -

Yea hes gonna find out he's a lying piece of shit, Im not gonna tell him until he needs me to get him good dank and be like "nah how about you go buy some from your faggot little highschool friends who sell premature wet shit for 50$" and then ill proceed to blaze my dry crystaly weed in front of him :grin:


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214853 -

Dude I can't believe you only took .3
I'm kinda dissappointed now.

Edit- although, that was very nice of you.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Edited by DragonChaser (03/30/08 04:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8214885 -

Thats all I took but he still owes me a smoke up Im not letting him forget.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214892 -

lol its your own fault not taking more, if you really think your gonna be repaid back for taking less your wrong. shoulda took back even of what he owed you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: zSDMF]
    #8214900 -

zSDMF said:
i think this thread shows how weak family ties are.  it's kinda fucked up that you gotta tiptoe around something as trivial as marijuana or any drug with someone like your brother.

my pennies




:werd:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8214908 -

Pretty surprising that he wouldn't share with ya after your kindness to him.

Personally my brother and I will openly ask for some bud only if we have none left and it wont leave the other in the same spot.

Its never been a problem because were brothers and have some empathy towards each others moments of not having the excess cash to spend on bud.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8214934 -

marshalldylan1 said:
I pinch weed from my brother all the time, but he is a really big asshole so it's cool.



Hahaha.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,462 88 05/11/11 09:01 PM
by Anthony917
* Big Brother is clamping down! Adamist 1,137 9 09/10/04 12:54 AM
by Anonymous
* How old were you when you saw weed for the first time?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jim 2,373 42 01/09/05 03:04 AM
by TYL3R
* Did i assume this wrong?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 2,625 25 05/06/04 11:59 AM
by Le_Canard
* What should I get my brother for his graduation? MOTH 1,720 16 05/16/04 01:47 PM
by iloveraving
* What could be wrong with my knee? MOTH 1,020 12 08/04/04 03:15 AM
by MOTH
* question about weed. mnbv 1,082 16 12/14/04 03:44 PM
by Food
* Whats so great about weed????
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
I2ancid 19,666 164 11/06/13 12:45 PM
by Almond Flour

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,409 topic views. 6 members, 340 guests and 228 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.