Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Pinching weed is wrong but........
    #8214289 -

I realy feel like in this circumstance its not. I had a half 1/8 last night and I dont have any money coming for a couple weeks and my faggot 18 yr old brother wanted to smoke so I said sure man Ill smoke it with ya just get me back tomorrow when you get your shit and its cool. Well I smoke all my weed with him so now I have none and today when I saw him I said "hey u by any chance get that I realy want to smoke", he says "nope can't get any". He's lies about everything to me so I figured he was just being a shady fuck so I went and checked where he keeps weed and voila a fucking quarter of dank and he's telling me he has nothing when I smoke my last half 1/8 with him. I could pinch some and get stoned or I could just forget about it and just never help him again. What would you do?


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214303 -

I live with my sister and pinch weed from her stash every now and then when I want to and have none
whenever I have some I always smoke it with her
I figure it all evens out
but when I pinch, its literally like one hits worth, very small


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214309 -

i would just bring the whole sack out in the open and start blazing in front of him. brotherly love ftw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: zSDMF]
    #8214319 -

zSDMF said:
i would just bring the whole sack out in the open and start blazing in front of him.  brotherly love ftw



:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #8214330 -

Im mad enough about it that I might just ask him one more time and if he lies Im gonna punch him right in his fucking face. I hate weed moochers but I hate moochers who have their own sack even more.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #8214332 -

pinch what you smoked with him and then lie about it. that greedy bastard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214343 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
Im mad enough about it that I might just ask him one more time and if he lies Im gonna punch him right in his fucking face. I hate weed moochers but I hate moochers who have their own sack even more.



no dude violence is so not the answer here
you should ask him one more time AFTER you got a blunt twisted and perched nicely in your ear

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: azurite]
    #8214346 -

Yea he is a greedy bastard. The reason it makes me so mad is because he can see how much I want to smoke right now and he just doesnt give a flying fuck at all.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214371 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
I could pinch some and get stoned or I could just forget about it and just never help him again. What would you do?



pinch a modest amount..(out of a quarter, i doubt it will be noticable) and never help him out again


--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC


All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: deadHead321]
    #8214378 -

deadHead321 said:
PeterGriffin467 said:
I could pinch some and get stoned or I could just forget about it and just never help him again. What would you do?



pinch a modest amount..(out of a quarter, i doubt it will be noticable) and never help him out again



I would pinch a modest amount and leave him that and take the rest witha note reading " shoulda broke me off a piece nigga"

But rele i would be in the same position as you pissed as hell! Kinda makes me realize what a fucking fiend i am for weed, i wanna to stop smoking till 4/20 but this wont happen


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: deadHead321]
    #8214382 -

Brothers should be expected to smoke each other up when in need.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214385 -

yeah I would call him out on it. If you possibly know someone who would know he got a sack, just say hey blah blah blah told me you got some yesterday. Or just go more ballsy on him and be like hey fucker I looked in your spot and this was there did you forget you had it? Or just take a bowl because someone who mooches and dont return the favor deserves it.

The best would be, to just walk out of the room with it and be like look what I found
and claim it as yours you misplaced, then when he bitches just be like you said you didnt have any asshole!
Hes either forced to admit his lie or bite his tongue and say nothing.


--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214413 -

I would pinch a half 8th or more, and leave him a note letting him know he's a bitch.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: misterdogman]
    #8214414 -

Yea Im taking some I dont give a fuck. As far as Im concerned its whats owed to me.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214423 -

Be sure to update with his reaction.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214445 -

Yea take pictures n shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8214457 -

fuck that, get that shit mang


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: rodfarva]
    #8214463 -

I pinch weed from my brother all the time, but he is a really big asshole so it's cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8214499 -

Chill out man!  Gettin' your blood pressure up ain't gonna help n'one. :crazy2:
And with that, I think this is the best, most straight forward way to deal with things:
zSDMF said:
i would just bring the whole sack out in the open and start blazing in front of him.


You'll get your smoke debt repaid and there won't be any secrets about it.  Your brother should learn not to lie, and if you just pinch some of his stash without telling him, that won't teach him anything.  Also, there is an off chance that the sack in his drawer isn't his... in which case that will be open for discussion.

You could also just pinch from the stash and leave a note in the bag about it.  Any way you slice it, I think it is important that you make him aware of it.  Otherwise you might just find yourself in some bogus and petty sibling rivalry for who knows how long.  In the least, tell him that you simply won't be extending to him any help or kindness, until you are confident that he is being straight up with you and making good on his commitments.


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinching weed is wrong but........ [Re: geokills]
    #8214527 -

ive never pinched but ive blazed more than my share out of a split sack...dont work with everyone. some people have eyes that are as accurate as any scale. but ive been screwed myself as well. it all balances out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,461 88 05/11/11 07:01 PM
by Anthony917
* Big Brother is clamping down! Adamist 1,137 9 09/09/04 10:54 PM
by Anonymous
* How old were you when you saw weed for the first time?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jim 2,373 42 01/09/05 01:04 AM
by TYL3R
* Did i assume this wrong?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 2,625 25 05/06/04 09:59 AM
by Le_Canard
* What should I get my brother for his graduation? MOTH 1,720 16 05/16/04 11:47 AM
by iloveraving
* What could be wrong with my knee? MOTH 1,020 12 08/04/04 01:15 AM
by MOTH
* question about weed. mnbv 1,081 16 12/14/04 01:44 PM
by Food
* Whats so great about weed????
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
I2ancid 19,666 164 11/06/13 10:45 AM
by Almond Flour

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,409 topic views. 5 members, 99 guests and 343 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.