Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Ever think you've seen a ghost?
    #8120532 -

When I was a kid, somewhere in middle school, I remember getting into the car with my parents at some park.
I got in the car, was strapping in, and looking out I saw a faded woman gardening some distance. I repeat, I saw her. Then my father shut the car door.

I didn't take it seriously at the time, never really did, but I certainly never forgot. Sometime after that I drew her a few times, still beleive I saw it.

I got spurred into beleiving a lot more when I visited my grandmother today, whom I hadn't seen in a few weeks. Just sitting around her
house, she randomly began to tell me a story about my grandfather and he beleiving to have seen a ghost while they were together.
She laughed at the idea, while I smiled to myself.

I don't know what to beleive yet, just wondring aloud. anyone ever have a similar experience?

Edited by Fredrock (03/08/08 05:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: Fredrock]
    #8121029 -

never seen but i belive i felt a presence strangley it was not in a old or scary place it was in the most modern builoding in my town


--------------------
8======D is your friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: eLaSzDy2e5]
    #8122853 -

i forget how old i actually was but i can remember that i was still in a crib and i saw a ghost. The only problem was that it was like a bed sheet with eyes cut out of it kind of ghost.(the kind that kids dress up like for halloween). But i can remember this moment like it was yesterday and its been at least over 15 years since it occurred. and i swear it did happen whether i hallucinated it or what i do not know i cant explain it but i do know for a fact that it did happen, whether it was real or in my head.


--------------------
Whether you believe you can or believe you cant, either way you're probably right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: mycould]
    #8160678 -

Once i saw my friend dan walking down the road he died on while me and my friend ben where driving to his brothers house on that road.


--------------------
Guns, the only thing more dangerous is not having them.

Support the 2nd amendment or give up all your civil liberties.

Everything said by me is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: punkhardcore92]
    #8173976 -

Quote:
Once i saw my friend dan walking down the road he died on while me and my friend ben where driving to his brothers house on that road.



Was this after he died? That's pretty deep dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: dumbfounded1600]
    #8174058 -

yeah like probably 2 months after he died, the wierd part is it was after the railroad tracks traveling the direction AWAY from dueys house more of twards where he died.


The night he died i spent the night at duey's hosue to comfort him and i saw headlights shining on this bush outside when i woke up in a heavy sweat, i didnt htink anyhting of it becasue duey's uncle was supposed to be comming over late

the next morning i asked his parents how his uncle was doing but they said he never dropped by, i asked who stopped by so late at night and they said no one and i told them about the headlights on the bush outside, and this is what gets me, there wasnt even a bush out in there front yard :S


--------------------
Guns, the only thing more dangerous is not having them.

Support the 2nd amendment or give up all your civil liberties.

Everything said by me is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: punkhardcore92]
    #8174230 -

Thats kind of weird. My friend had something similar happen to him. His mother died, afterwards he used to see her around his house, doing housework like nothing had ever happened, but she seemed not to notice his presence. One night she actually appeared to him and had a conversation, telling him everything was ok and there was no pain anymore.

I once had this dream where i was sitting on a bed talking to this girl. We talked for awhile and eventually she told me she was a ghost. For some reason i asked if it was something similar to being a time traveler. She said no, and asked me if i had ever heard of the idea of other dimensions and parallel universes, she went on to explain to me all about them, and i think about traveling between them. She told me lots of things but i have never been able to remember exactly what she said. I touched her hand and it was ice cold. I told her how cold she felt, and she started to cry. I tried to comfort her, saying that nothing was wrong, eventually i think she stopped crying and told me that "you should never touch a ghost". This dream has always stayed with me, i think sometimes spirits contact us within our dreams but we don't always remember it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: DimensionX]
    #8174276 -

Quote:
Thats kind of weird. My friend had something similar happen to him. His mother died, afterwards he used to see her around his house, doing housework like nothing had ever happened, but she seemed not to notice his presence. One night she actually appeared to him and had a conversation, telling him everything was ok and there was no pain anymore.



That shit gets chills up my back. My friend woke up in the middle of the night after his grandpa died, maybe like 2 weeks after he died, saw his grandpa in all white as a little boy. The boy waved to my friend and walked off and disappeared.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: DimensionX]
    #8174282 -

I saw an elderly man smelling a rose plant on the side of my neighbor's house. Later on in the day, I asked my neighbor if that man was her father. She told me no, and didn't even know she had a rose plant. I took her to the side of the house to show her the plant.

As expected the plant was there, but there were no roses on it. She told me it was probably the former owner's plant. A couple of months later my neighbor told me that the former owner was an old man, and died of a heart attack in the house.

Pretty scary, but who knows...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: dumbfounded1600]
    #8174288 -

Quote:
I think sometimes spirits contact us within our dreams but we don't always remember it.



I believe the same thing but it's aliens who control it and what happens after we die. Or maybe not. Who knows really but this has always fascinated me, the paranormal of spirits, ghosts, UFO's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: DimensionX]
    #8174293 -

HOLY CRAP, thats crazy... i once had a sorta simlar apperance, my grandpa was from the philipeans and was a faith healer, he lived to be 110, when died of cancer that completely engulfed his chest cavity, the night he died i was sleeping then something grabbed my feet tightand and my bed started to shake side to side, i turned the light on above my bed and saw the bed slowly come to a stand still, Shortly after i recieved a call from my mom and she told me he had passed and i told her what happend, she said he visted me and gave me a blessing before he left and i just spend the rest of the night up wondering if it really happend or if it was a confusion between the state of dreams and reality.


--------------------
Guns, the only thing more dangerous is not having them.

Support the 2nd amendment or give up all your civil liberties.

Everything said by me is fiction.

Edited by punkhardcore92 (03/20/08 11:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? *DELETED* [Re: punkhardcore92]
    #8177620 -

Post deleted by Robert Jarvik

Reason for deletion: ...



--------------------
-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: Robert Jarvik]
    #8181716 -

I live in an apt. with my father and he says that hes often seen someone walk by or into my room when i'm not there. I've never seen anything but I'm sure theres some ghost or something here.

I cant remember exactly how long ago, maybe a year I wake up at about 3am because something is rattling the door knob, the sound is unmistakeable. At this point I am wide awake debating on wether I should get up grab a knife and check the door or sit tight and see what happens, this goes on about three to five mins and before I make up my mind about what i should do it stops and theres not a sound, a minute or two later I get up and open the door and theres absolutly nothing out of the ordinary.

Anyway I figure it was too early for someone to be pulling a prank and too late for it to be one of the drunks from the bar down the road(not that anything like thats ever happened before). Also let me say that I live on the second floor of this two story building and that late at night when everones tv's sereo's etc are off you can hear any and everything, I hear the guy next door snoring and masturbating and once getting ready for bed I shut everything off and could hear the couple downstairs fucking, I started laughing and they must have heard me cause I didnt hear much after that. So if it wasnt a ghost I would either have been woken up before they got to the door and definatly would have heard them leave no matter how quiet they tried to be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: Mahavatar]
    #8181900 -




THIS MADE ME SHIT MY PANTS....LITERALLY!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: dumbfounded1600]
    #8183377 -

haha "SCREW THAT" "OUT OUT OUT!"


--------------------
Guns, the only thing more dangerous is not having them.

Support the 2nd amendment or give up all your civil liberties.

Everything said by me is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: punkhardcore92]
    #8184807 -

Urban Ghost Caught On Camera. Scary Stuff!:shocked:

A tale of a urban legend ghost finally caught on security cam.


This image makes some strange noise, but you might need to turn the volume up a bit.

Very freaky.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: Gumballs]
    #8184891 -

Very gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: dumbfounded1600]
    #8185018 -

dumbfounded1600 said:
Very gay.



Get a sense of humor and lighten up a bit. You need some shrooms and a reboot.

And thanks for the mature feedback.:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: Gumballs]
    #8186367 -

Gumballs said:
dumbfounded1600 said:
Very gay.



Get a sense of humor and lighten up a bit. You need some shrooms and a reboot.

And thanks for the mature feedback.:rolleyes:



It is jsut that it is so old.. Most people on the net, have seen that kind of "joke" a gazzilion times..


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think you've seen a ghost? [Re: Gomp]
    #8208610 -

The devil inside my father visited me in a dream. I destroyed it, and the weird thing is that ever since that night, my dad stopped being a fucking asshole to everybody. That night when he came back from work (day after my dream) was the first time in years that he came home sober and very happy. He's been the same since, a very nice and happy human. Its very strange.

It all seemed so real. I woke up in my bed, and everything was like it was when I went to sleep. Even my cat was lying right next to me. But this was in fact all in my dream. I also have a good feeling the soul in my cat helped me fend off the devil. It was all so real, I remember every single moment of agony and pain. If I could draw, I would be able to draw every detail of this devil. Fucking scary.

I've also felt a very cold presence right next to my while trying to sleep. It also felt that the side of the bed was been pushed down as if somebody was lying next to me. When I turned around to see what was going on, (man I was almost pissing my pants, it was freaky) my cat started meowing like crazy and just ran off like nothing before down the corridor.


--------------------
None of the posts that are posted by this user are real. They are all fake and are for fictional use only. This member does not actually smoke or take any illegal substances, he/she just posts for fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how many real christians are there?
( 1 2 3 all )
secretmachine 7,326 59 03/02/20 03:08 AM
by Amanita86
* Dream Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
ShroomismM 53,124 253 05/24/24 03:39 AM
by Buster_Brown
* telepathy
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 4,708 29 04/14/07 02:28 PM
by thedudenj
* Telepathy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Crumpet 6,084 73 09/28/10 05:52 PM
by Crumpet
* We are angry with our leaders.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
teknix 17,537 236 09/30/13 08:43 AM
by zzripz
* the parrot's eyes eve69 1,511 15 12/03/13 02:52 PM
by eve69
* Shamanism
( 1 2 3 all )
dukkahwarrior 1,786 43 02/02/14 10:05 AM
by Trippinhighman
* Share your astrological makeup!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
pachooDiscord 6,317 97 09/17/18 09:27 PM
by pachoo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
2,281 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.