Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Clouds of Meaning
    #8058686 -

Here's the view.



Meaning is a two sided coin. It has two distinct qualities that both make it one: Contemplation and Sharing.

Say I create a piece of art. I draw, so I bring out of existence a multicolored landscape, nature inspired, picture anything. I dreamt it up, chose a vision, gave it a meaning and with the tools brought it into matter.

This is the first meaning. Individual, or my experience.

Now a friend comes to say hello and she comes across my art and begins to contemplate it. She creates an individual meaning for herself.

Then we talk about it, discuss it, laugh about it, and by doing this connect with each other.

Meaning is shared. It becomes collective, or our experience. :smile:



I think this is a very straight forward example of how reality becomes aware of itself in the process of ascension. Or how in other words group mind is formed, and how when you observe this process chaotically unfolding itself many times over, then you may recognize self-aware cultures of life.

For me to comprehend this I need stillness, because I find that the less mind I have, the more in touch I get to understand and explore the workings of this phenomenon. Conditioning et cetera-- nearly all of it is in my way. Sometimes I even feel like the encouragement is suppressed by society. It's a wanderer's interest. A lone yet peaceful wonder.

Well, I guess that's why my thoughts are clouds.
I can't quite reach them.

I live on Earth.
I get to watch.


:earth:


--------------------

Edited by AlteredAgain (02/22/08 10:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clouds of Meaning [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #8059479 -

we're all telepathic
aliens are real
this point in planetary ascenscion is rough take off
we make it though if we network like mycelium keep the good inventions public
space ships we can build em in our back yards, get our own underground tunnel system like the riptilhmnoids.. i mean shit, it only takes one spark to getter the inner fire burning, it cant be squetlyched by tv we its like olympics we keep passing the flame. boom boom sshakalalaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clouds of Meaning [Re: haroldmeeks]
    #8059599 -







--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clouds of Meaning [Re: thedudenj]
    #8059852 -

Nice post, that first pic you did reminds me of a trip outside and i looked at my friend and i could see the cloud through his head, then i looked at the cloud and it was the shape of his face!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clouds of Meaning [Re: Chronic7]
    #8068959 -

thought clouds are funny when thought is very clouded


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (02/25/08 03:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* One of the reasons I became Agnostic
( 1 2 all )
Asclepius 1,700 23 03/16/18 11:50 PM
by BrendanFlock
* Dream Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
ShroomismM 53,117 253 05/24/24 03:39 AM
by Buster_Brown
* What religion are you?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
undecided 27,172 183 08/30/24 06:48 AM
by Nehl
* Could Siddhārtha Gautama ( Budda) have been a Magic Mushroom Eater?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Vitalux 10,445 136 11/02/14 01:38 PM
by endogenous
* Ascension / The Harvest
( 1 2 all )
jivJaN 5,952 36 01/30/09 04:47 PM
by deCypher
* Existance is coming to an end
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MisterMuscaria 3,932 67 02/04/09 03:05 PM
by Kupo
* Edicts of Enlightenment Moonshoe 209 1 06/13/16 09:36 AM
by Halayudha
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,499 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
806 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.