Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Nicotine patches...
    #7980087 -

So I got some of these and wow, I don't want cigarettes! I wear it on my shoulder blade, and if you massage the skin it's applied to it increases circulation and gives you a little nicotine boost, so any time I want a smoke I just "give myself a pat on the back"... which is a lot more rewarding now... *ding* *drool*


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nicotine patches... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #7980089 -

I like the taste of that nicotine gum.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nicotine patches... [Re: Ferris]
    #7981600 -

Haha, I tried the gum and didn't like the flavor at forst, but it spikes your blood nicotine levels just the same, which is why I began craving and really enjoying the flavor of the gum. Now I just have a sticker on my back and steady nicotine levels so I always feel like I just had a puff o that devil's weed. My lungs were begging for a different route of administration and I can forsee this eliminating any associations of my actions with nicotine blood levels since plasma concentrations of nicotine don't reach their maximum level for 4 hours after you put it on. Should make it much easier to taper than smoking cigarettes which take 7 seconds to kick in or chewing gum which takes maybe 5 minutes... I reccomend all of you smokers to become stickers!


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nicotine patches... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #7981618 -

I used patches once and they made my skin itch like crazy for the first hour or so it was on


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nicotine patches... [Re: mikeytro]
    #8004935 -

Hey another trick I figured out, When you first put one of these things on in the morning (I take it off at night to avoid bruxism and majorly fucked up dreams) if you press it on with a hot mug of coffee/tea/other hot beverage, it'll stick better and seems to kick in faster than just slapping it on there. Heat probably increases blood flow at first... Still no smoking and I'm down to cutting the 21mg patches in quarters and still feeling sane (This is only 3-5mg/day nicotine actually absorbed)... I'll try total nicotine abstinence next week... My lungs do feel really weird, though, like they need smoke in them, so I have been doing a ton of bong hits and coughing up nasty tar and shit, it's great!
Stop smoking tobacco, silly ducks!


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nicotine patches... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #8005009 -

Just fucking quit the shit or GTFO


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nicotine patches... [Re: ivi]
    #8005031 -

Iboga is what you need. Bollocks to expensive nicotine patches.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nicotine patches... [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8005478 -

I don't think I can handle iboga, man. I just function better on nicotine because I'm addicted to it and transdermal absorption is much healthier than smoking tobacco, and allows you to actually taper your dose, you can't taper smoked drugs, generally... And patches are cheaper than cigarettes. Just spreading the light, man.


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nicotine patches... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #8005535 -

how do you taper the dose? do you use differant sized patches or what?


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nicotine patches... [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8005813 -

Be a man and go cold turkey. I was a pack a day smoker for 5 years and quit, no crutches of any kind.


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nicotine patches... [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #8005826 -

I :heart: the gum.

4 mg. Fruit-Chill flavor Nicorette, specifically.


--------------------
Rock over London, rock on Chicago
Kmart, it's the savings place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Abrupt Thc vs Nicotine Cessation Ravus 2,383 15 04/10/07 08:14 PM
by Ravus
* Drug Patch Testing TheWall 5,288 14 05/07/08 11:33 PM
by TheWall
* Is nicotine the most addicting drug
( 1 2 3 all )
Krystal Klear 6,797 56 01/27/09 07:44 AM
by Cepheus
* the best way to quit nicotine
( 1 2 all )
billclinton 3,656 24 10/03/08 06:17 AM
by Left Nut City
* Nicotine - how many cigarettes (and tobacco-laced joints) do you smoke?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 6,921 24 05/24/07 06:49 PM
by Individual
* niccotine patches JonnyOnTheSpot 843 8 09/20/07 05:42 PM
by Adom
* where can I find info on extracting nicotine
( 1 2 all )
arainbow 2,289 30 05/22/09 12:23 AM
by arainbow
* Nicotine is more addictive than Heroin JunkFood 2,987 18 08/06/07 12:03 PM
by lipan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
980 topic views. 4 members, 115 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.