Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Motorcycles!
    #7929447 -

I want to get one for the summer. I want to zoom around like a badass. Anybody have any suggestions on models? I was thinking of a cruiser-type bike. How much $$$ am I looking at?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7929451 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7929463 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7929464 -
Log in to view attachment

motorcye?


--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7929470 -

Its all about dual-sports.  You gotta be able to get off road and ride some trails or its just not worth it!



I miss my bike...:sad:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7929472 -

$5600 - is that within your budget?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7929473 -

Every guy I know that ever owned a motorcycle and liked to zoom around had been an idiot and crashed. Most of em didn't wear a helmets. They broke arms, legs and teeth (ouch). This past summer one jackass I went to highschool with killed himself, his girlfriend and their unborn child on a motorcycle. Thats so badass.

I'm not saying motorcycles aren't cool or tons of fun. Just pay attention and don't be stupid about your riding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: BoneMan]
    #7929482 -

BoneMan said:
I'm not saying motorcycles aren't cool or tons of fun. Just pay attention and don't be stupid about your riding.



As with a lot of things, including psychedelic drugs, people need to be responsible and respect the power of said items.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7929483 -

Dirt-biking is so fun. I used to do it back when I was a kid.

Who is that dapper and handsome man in the pic? Is that you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7929490 -

RandalFlagg said:
Who is that dapper and handsome man in the pic?  Is that you?



I thought it was Dobie. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #7929494 -

andyistic said:
$5600 - is that within your budget?



Yeah. I piss $5600. :noseintheair:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7929497 -

RandalFlagg said:
Who is that dapper and handsome man in the pic? Is that you?



Yep. That pic is a few years old. I rode that bike to work for a couple years. I've been riding dirt bikes since I was a wee lad. Raced a bit as a teenager but mostly I've just done it for fun.

But since I moved to SoCal I don't have a bike. I miss it a lot.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7929509 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: SheikCorp]
    #7929518 -

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7929530 -

Get a suzuki 1000 GSX-R :headbang3:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7929551 -

before you get a bike, take the MSF course at your local community college or wherever.

pass it. get your license. save up for a reliable bike and dont forget to budget at least $500 for gear (HELMET, gloves, boots, jacket).

All The Gear All The Time

ATGATT



A newer 600cc sportbike is too much for most people's first bike, but who knows. The older ones are better. In fact, new for this year the Ninja 250 was completely redesigned to look just like the 600 bigger brother. And because theyre so much lighter they handle amazing. Even experienced veteran riders get these things because theyre so much fun to throw into corners.

if i had the money id get a 2008 kawasaki ninja 250R.


--------------------

Edited by Colbadol (01/25/08 12:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: Colbadol]
    #7929590 -

Suzuki gsxr 600 or kawasaki Zx-6 i would like for this upcoming summer along with this SICK ass fucking helmet...





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: Colbadol]
    #7929596 -

Colbadol said:
before you get a bike, take the MSF course at your local community college or wherever.

pass it. get your license. save up for a reliable bike and dont forget to budget at least $500 for gear (HELMET, gloves, boots, jacket).

All The Gear All The Time

ATGATT



A newer 600cc sportbike is too much for most people's first bike, but who knows. The older ones are better. In fact, new for this year the Ninja 250 was completely redesigned to look just like the 600 bigger brother. And because theyre so much lighter they handle amazing. Even experienced veteran riders get these things because theyre so much fun to throw into corners.

if i had the money id get a 2008 kawasaki ninja 250R.




holy shit,thats the new 250R? very niiiice,I like!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7929656 -

DAMN YOU RANDALL!

You had to go start a thread about bikes and it made me go look at the new 2008 Kawasaki KLR650s. Now I want one and its all your fault!



--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Motorcycles! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7929659 -

Don't die!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm thinking about getting a motorcycle UPDATED: Got it!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
pwnasaurus 8,484 156 07/14/13 12:20 AM
by The Vapor
* My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 5,350 53 08/15/05 01:01 PM
by PuZuZu
* cross-country motorcycle ride Vvellum 2,691 19 07/19/05 11:36 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* I need randalflagg!
( 1 2 3 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 5,110 50 09/24/05 12:11 AM
by Tranceharper
* Randalflagg vs. Bank Trust Fund Assholes
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,228 35 10/05/05 08:53 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Thinking about buying a Motorcycle!
( 1 2 all )
felix 4,143 21 06/09/07 06:04 PM
by felix
* Would you buy this motorcycle - Kawasaki KLR 650, 04.
( 1 2 all )
PDU 2,809 36 05/16/09 12:10 AM
by memes
* anyone ride a sportbike?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
JesusIsLord 12,015 191 08/28/14 04:24 PM
by JesusIsLord

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,894 topic views. 8 members, 26 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.