Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebluhoney
Yes Im a realgirl ,geeesh
Female User Gallery

Re: Making a H2O2 bubbler (PICS) [Re: jebus2000]
    #402355 - 09/24/01 06:30 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

That's so sweet jebus2000 thankyou :smile:. The hydrometer was purchased at a Wal-mart in the garden center. I'll keep you posted on the pics.:) bluhoney

information posted is for entertainment purposes only and should not be attempted in real life

--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejebus2000
Son of God

Loc: Canada
    #409172 - 09/30/01 12:03 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

FOLLOW UP PICS:

Construction is complete and I have been using the multi-H2o2 bubbler set-up for over a week, with great results.

Here are some pics of the set-up...
Since I am using a single bottle, with lines going to 2 terrariums, I used a "T" conector to have the two outputs on my pumps go into one line in to the bubbler bottle.
The bootle is covered in duct tape (to prevent breakdown of the H2O2) and has three lines attached to the lid.
One comes from the pump and is attached to the bubbler stone in the jar and the other two are seperate feeds to the terrariums.

These pics. show the line coming from the bubbler to the terrarium. I drilled a small hole in the top on one end the grow chamber and inserted a male adapter to attach the tubing to . At the oposite end of the grow chamber, I drilled a whole low...to allow O2 to come in at a high level and force the heavier Co2 to be forced out the low hole.
It is working great and is saving me tones of time. I think the fruits are larger too. This could be due to the increase in air exchange and higher levels of O2 available.
Thanks and I welcome your comments.

Cheers,

A BIG thanks to the Sporelab for hosting The Jebus Dehydrator Tek http://www.sporelab.com/jebus200.htm
Contact helpmejebus@hotmail.com

--------------------
Cheers,

A BIG thanks to the Sporelab for hosting The Jebus Dehydrator Tek http://www.sporelab.com/jebus200.htm
Contact [email]helpmejebus@hotmail.com[/email]

Offlinedoctor_evil
Stranger

Loc: canada
    #445955 - 11/03/01 06:20 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Some Questions:

Through my spies i hear my nemisis Austin Powers is looking for some help reguarding this discussion.

With a setup like this does it reduce the humidity levels in the grow area?

What about contam's? (increased, decreased?)

What size exhast hole should one make? And could one just use like 1 or 2 coffee filters over the hole? OR could someone run a tubbing line from the exhast hole with say a coffee filter over the end of the tube to keep contams AWAY from the grow area, and the movement of air through the tube helping?

--------------------
I'll get your shroom's... POWERS!!!

OfflineChemical_Smile
Making Love WithMy Ego
Loc: coming down fast, miles a...
Re: Making a H2O2 bubbler (PICS) [Re: doctor_evil]
    #446057 - 11/03/01 08:08 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hi doctor evil. Hows your bald cat doing? I am paranoid about contams so I put the air pump in a small rubermaid container with a good size hole driled in the lid and a filter disk covering the hole. This way only filtered clean air is being used in my system. Oh yeah I had to drill 2 small holes in the side one for the cord and one for the air tubing. Both small holes are sealed w/epoxy. It is also easyer to cut the cord for the pump and solder it back together after it is threaded through the side of the container. Hope this helps.

OfflineXxMuSHRooMHeaDxX
enthusiast

#456074 - 11/12/01 02:04 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

With a setup like this does it reduce the humidity levels in the grow area?

What about contam's? (increased, decreased?)

What size exhast hole should one make? And could one just use like 1 or 2 coffee filters over the hole? OR could someone run a tubbing line from the exhast hole with say a coffee filter over the end of the tube to keep contams AWAY from the grow area, and the movement of air through the tube helping?

Good questions AFOAF has the same questions to ask , any help please???peave

XX

--------------------
"Put the past at rest , Live your life to please"
Mushroomheads Official Site
Free Spore Ring
Myco-Elite
All above are lie's.

Offlinepatsfan1430
drinken' buddie
Male

Loc: drinka'lot, Ky.
Re: Making a H2O2 bubbler (PICS) [Re: phrozendata]
    #7877105 - 01/14/08 05:15 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

This is probably a dumb question, but I'm a beginner so plz bare with me;'Is it straight distilled water in the glasses in the pics or do you add something to them to keep bacteria from forming in them, like peroxide or something'? and if you do what? and how much? and is there any risk of it hurting the cakes/casings if a little splashes out by the bubbles?

--------------------
GO PATS !!!

Offlinegaladar

Loc: in a monotub!
Re: Making a H2O2 bubbler (PICS) [Re: patsfan1430]
    #7877255 - 01/14/08 07:28 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

sorry but you just replied to a SEVEN YEAR OLD THREAD

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix