Home | Community | Message Board

The Best Salvia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDaTHChold
Stranger
Your mushroom ritual, suggested for first timers
    #782121 - 07/28/02 02:18 PM (15 years, 29 days ago)

this is my ritual, I dont eat anything 6 hours before im gonna do the mushrooms, about 2 hours before the sunset i make some tea and make sure i have another friend who is gonna be tripping with me so chances of having a bad trip are low, i make sure i have no worries for the night and we'll be by ourselves also to reduce the chances of a bad trip...(e.g. last thing you need around is parents/ authority figures)

(... also another suggestion for some of you who dont have anyplans and have never tried mush before is if your at a good friends house and their parents are out of town or whatever and your already drunk/high and he has mush, do not be afraid to do them, i did that my first time and had a fucking blast)

so we make the tea (1.5 cups per 1/8) strain, and squeeze out every last drop from the zoomers in a tea bag. mix it with ice tea, orange juice, sambuca whaterver. and drink up. then we do some blades(smoke weed for those of you who dont know what that is) and go outside and light a fire and wait till we start peaking, i find that being out of the city is the best way to do mushrooms sit there and look at the mountains/sky and then go through twilight into the night and stare at the stars all night. also make sure to have somewhere indoors that your will be able to chill and listen to music/watch tv incase the weather goes bad. also if you start getting hungry

i would suggest this for anyone who wants to do mush for the first time or just a great rit to try for those who've done the same thing too many times

i would also like to hear some of your rits.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Your mushroom ritual, suggested for first timers [Re: DaTHChold]
    #782701 - 07/28/02 08:18 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

I definitly agree that being in the boonies is sweet shit while you're shrooming. My first time, I ate them at school (my friend and I skipped for the rest of the day lol) and I we went out seperate ways (even though it was a dumb idea, but I didn't have a bad trip) and I live in Boonie Country, and nature is at it's best. Put on some tunes, relax outside and enjoy what you're experiencing.

My next shroom experience, I might just do the same thing, or I might go to a friends house (who has a 60 acre property with lotsa grass and trees and the sunsets are absolutely gorgeous) and shroom there with a few friends.

--------------------

Anonymous

#782799 - 07/28/02 09:18 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

I know how almost everyone seems to push the whole ritual thing, but I'm just the opposite. I'm spontaneous and so I eat mushrooms whenever the urge hits me (and it's been a while since my last trip) and it's never turned out bad. Last time I ate about a quarter ounce home grown and dried, went to a kegger, and followed a great trip up with a few keg stands. Maybe it's not for everyone, but one of my favorite aspects of shrooms is how they transform the world, no matter what situation.

OfflinePharmette
Loc: Seattle Area
Re: Your mushroom ritual, suggested for first timers [Re: Anonymous]
    #784375 - 07/29/02 04:18 PM (15 years, 27 days ago)

I'm spontaneous too, I think it works out better that way. And last time I tripped balls I was at Busch Gardens, on the roller coasters and rides... woo hoo, that is the most fun place to be tripping IMO... It's fun to experiment with doses and settings though. Sometimes I trip alone, sometimes in the woods, sometimes at the movies. You only live once, just don't get arrested.

--------------------
When you're living life like a show, you got to take a bow to all the people you know... ~Sublime~

Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

#793907 - 08/03/02 09:12 AM (15 years, 23 days ago)

usually i just go about what i have to do that day...school, work, ect. nothing extract or special is done before i trip...usually i try to be in a good mood though and eat a bit before i eat my shrooms and once i eat my shrooms ill usually smoke a j and then have a cig, sit back, relax and wait for the shrooms to kick in

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
The Governator Sayz Go Chagaz
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Your mushroom ritual, suggested for first timers [Re: celestialtripper]
    #794557 - 08/03/02 04:53 PM (15 years, 22 days ago)

does not eating hep it last longer?make it more intense or what?I like being in nature some of my best trips have been at state parks,wood,boonies etc...seems like your one with nature or something ...I like the spur of the moment thing also thats why I am gonna start keeping at least enough for me and a friend to trip on reserve

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
    #794583 - 08/03/02 05:07 PM (15 years, 22 days ago)

I usually take the mind altering drugs of the evening (x or lsd) then make a rush to the store to get whatever supplies ill need for the neight and try to get back before they hit me, it eliminates the impatient waiting.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience