Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShOwBoAt
Stranger
too little? for a first timer.
    #684898 - 06/17/02 10:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I recently came accross 4 grams of shrooms. it wil be my first time tripping but i have done X, DXM and weed. I was wondering if i should do 2 grams and split it with a friend b/c i was reading and i think 4 grams might be too much. im looking for a level 3 trip according to the shroomery. i just want to see materns and cool stuff in a field for a nice trip. It would probly be more fun with a friend. And i plan on toking it a little. any advice!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHBS
Male

Re: too little? for a first timer. [Re: ShOwBoAt]
    #684914 - 06/17/02 11:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Not that it is a bad thing, but like many newbies, you seem to be only looking for visuals in a trip. Visuals are amazing on level 3-ish trips, but remember ... the mental aspect is often a lot more powerful than the visuals, and on level 3 trips, mentally you will be quite far away. Just remember that, it is important to note ALL the effects of the drug, not just the ones you want. Remember, you can't pick

Anyway, X, DXM and weed are nothing like shrooms, for the most part. My first trip ever was on 2 hits of acid, second trip on 3 1/2 hits of potent PEZ acid, and yet, when I took a half-eighth of shrooms expecting it to be a lot less intense than acid, I was pleasantly surprised. The come-on was quick and intense, and very uncomfortable, but when the peak hit I settled into the groove and found it to be unbelievable. Comparing drugs just doesn't work because they all are special in their own way -- acid isn't stronger than shrooms, and vice versa, etc. each is unique. DXM can trip you out hard, and i've been there, but it still isn't like shrooming.

For a first trip I would normally suggest to most people to do no more than 2 g dried, because it often trips you out enough to know what the drug is like, but not so much that you will lose it.

I've done doses ranging from 0.5 grams to 7 grams dried, and after all my experiences, I've found my niche to be in the 1.5 - 2.5 gram dosage, no more, no less. Start low, because if you start too high you will trip too hard and most likely freak out, thus providing a quick end to what could have been a nice long relationship with shrooms. Remember, you don't have sex with your girlfriend on the first date, and you don't go into a level 4 or 5 trip for your first time. Act responsibly and knowledgably and you will be rewarded.

And, of course, the most important thing of all is to HAVE FUN! I might have made tripping seem pretty negative but I only stress the bad side so that people know it exists and don't get themselves into trouble. I've been in mushroom hells and I can tell you it isn't just not fun, it will stay with you for long after the trip ends.

I wish you all the best.

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
Re: too little? for a first timer. [Re: ShOwBoAt]
    #684938 - 06/17/02 11:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've been doing shrooms for over 22 years and have guided many first timers. They always get 1.5-2.5 grams depending on body weight and mental capacity (my judgement). You should be FINE with 2 grams!!

A suggestion:
Do it at night (so your in darkness, lights out) and LISTEN TO MUSIC THROUGH GOOD HEADPHONES.

Read this post: A Good Trip Plan
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Forum5&Number=673479&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: too little? for a first timer. [Re: HB]
    #685323 - 06/18/02 07:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Exactly what he said... your probably better off splitting it, and being with someone you trust.

Offlinebucket949
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: too little? for a first timer. [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #5859180 - 07/14/06 09:10 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I have sex on the first date... or at least try to. lol

Invisibledrijx
ҽӽҏҽґіᵯҽӣҭӧґ ғҽҁҽᴢᴢ
Male

Loc: Ⱥʍͼѓᴉᴋѧ
Re: too little? for a first timer. [Re: bucket949]
    #5859263 - 07/14/06 09:22 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

ROFL

2 grams, first time, good choice. have a hell of a time. Shit is intense!  :crazy2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience