Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Any tips for a first timer?
    #99254 - 02/12/00 11:09 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the positive feedback.. Im sure it will be as positive as I've heard it will be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#99255 - 02/13/00 10:19 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Make sure you are somewhere where both of you are comfortable and that there is minimal chance of getting caught in case one of you freak out. If one freaks out the other one should calm them down. My only advice is have some mellow music, or some kool movie to watch, or just trip out on eachother and discuss what yall think of your first trips and the most important things of all is be safe and have fun.

Anonymous

#99257 - 02/12/00 11:23 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Some things you may want to take along:

*Black light

*Candles & Incense

*Marijuana

*Anything that glows in the dark (especially when it starts to get visual--you will know what I mean when it happens)

*Children's toys (Slinky, Play-Doh, Pick-up Stix, Barrel 'o Monkeys)

*Soap Bubbles (if you dont have any, make some with dish detergent and improvise a wand with a pipe cleaner or something; this might be an adventure in and of itself)

*GLOWSTICKS, especially fun to twirl around in the dark, while dancing!!!! :smile:

*Musical instruments, drums, etc....

*Flashlights (if you get WAY spun, turn out the lights and shine a pocket flashlight directy into your eyes... you can paint directly on your field of vision, like with a light pen, and it will STAY!!!) TRUE!!

I dunno... I'm out of ideas... Have a good one :smile:

------------------
"You won't find moments in a box
and someone else will set your clocks.
I took a moment from my day
and wrapped it up in things you say...
...and mailed it off to you."

Velvet Sea : Music = Love

Anonymous

#99258 - 02/12/00 11:39 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

The advice given here is good, but one basic piece of advice is missing: have someone experienced, who'll stay sober with you rookies while you taste the Flesh of the Gods. The experience you'll have will most likely change your life, so try to make it for the better. Be strong, and accept what the Gods throw at you.
Also get some classical music, either Mozart or Bach, as I really enjoy listening to their music when tripping.

Anonymous

#99259 - 02/13/00 12:40 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for all the tips guys.. I'm sure it will be great. There is a guy I know who is an experienced shroomer and I'm sure he wouldn't mind coming along..

Now about the marijuana.. Would it be wise for me to smoke weed with my shrooms for my first trip?

Offlinewalrus
journeyman
    #99260 - 02/13/00 08:31 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

You may not need/want to smoke pot on your first trip, but it you should have some just in case. It can be quite nice when you're coming down. Personally, sometimes I smoke a ton while tripping, sometimes not at all. It depends on your mindset, if you feel like getting high go for it, if not, don't. It's that simple.

------------------
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun...

Offline*kino*
    #99261 - 02/13/00 09:51 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

personnally, smoking weed when shrooming is only for the taste... no effect except for the shrooms effects...

a blacklight is pretty cool... use a hi-liner(a yellow one) and draw your bones(on your arms and hands) and then turn the lights off and the black lights on... just turn into a skeleton!!!! really nice and pretty fuck up!!

Anonymous

#99262 - 02/14/00 12:16 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

For a first time?

A place you feel safe. (Your own home... Without parents, if you still have those)
Good music.
A good friend.

Next time?

NATURE!

------------------
//Moomin666 -When madness is an art...

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
Loc: Cyber Space
    #99263 - 02/14/00 12:50 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Just some zenny tips:

Do not smile!... :smile:

Do not laugh!... :biggrin:

--------------------
[red]0011 0001 0010 1111 0011 0000[/red]

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #99264 - 02/14/00 04:42 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

If you got woods by your house go there. Pick a nice, sunny day and bring nothing but cigarettes if you smoke, cigars if you don't usually smoke, and some shit to drink. Injest in the woods and stay in the woods.

NATURE NOW!

------------------
Forever hunting the mighty Ganja

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

#99265 - 02/14/00 09:46 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, swing by my house and bring some shrooms for me... I'll give you a fun trip...hehe

Very wise decision my friend, shrooms are the best things on earth, I absolutely adore them. Each trip "21 of them now" has gotten better and better. One question... how much are you dosing? For my first trip I took a 16th, I highly recommend it. It will trip you out great and you'll have an amazing life changing experience. May I suggest then after your first trip to up the doseage. "I know people are going to yell at me for saying this", but 20 of those 21 trips of mine have been on an 8th or more. I have a renewed love for life and a deeper respect for how beautiful this earth is....

you should have...
1. Goodfriends----sober and trippin' with you
2. Good music---I suggest Pink Floyd "Meddle, and Wish you were here"...
3. More good music---any trance music, Check out Sasha and Digweed Northern Exposure Expiditions
4. Glow Sticks
5. Black lights
6. Strobe lights
or..

you could just go outside because no toy can beat nature...have fun

"don't take life too seriously"

-mouse

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag