Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days
    #7783504 -

how much longer do you all think i can go? i haven't even thought about smoking, im so sick with this cold i couldn't imagine smoking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: LayYouIn]
    #7783515 -

Yeah, after about a month cigarettes don't even cross your mind anymore. But if you even have a single puff you will probably get hooked again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #7783585 -

i think i could pull of a month. do you think that im not thinking about them because im sick? or could i have just stopped liking the nicotine? i've smoked for 4 years, the first year i only smoke a few a day, second year i smoked at least a pack a day, and the last two years i've only been smoking a few a day. i hate pretty much everything about them except for the nicotine. i hate the taste, the smell, the way i get labeled a smoker, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: LayYouIn]
    #7783589 -

I'm on my 3rd or 4th day right now. It's difficult, I crave them like no other.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: Maverick]
    #7783605 -

Im right with you at that week point. Not too bad so far... just been keeping myself busy, and it hasnt even crossed my mind. Hope I can keep going

Good luck to you


--------------------
:bouncysmoke:

I'm ok, really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: ShroomieGirl]
    #7783640 -

good luck to you too. we can be "quit smoking cigarette" partners.

how long will it take for my mouth to feel completely clean again? i have good oral hygiene, but cigarettes screwed up my gums.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: LayYouIn]
    #7783644 -

I'm feeling clean already from not smoking.  My lungs could use another couple of weeks though. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: LayYouIn]
    #7783690 -

Im not sure... maybe it just needs a chance to heal itself.  Give it a few more weeks maybe  :shrug:


--------------------
:bouncysmoke:

I'm ok, really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: LayYouIn]
    #7783764 -

i couldn't ever get the hang of smoking.

last winter I discovered adderall and marlboro 27s. I will admit smoking a cig with adderall gives a nice buzz... but if I wasn't on adderall then I didn't think about smoking.

ever since then I've smoked while drinking but... i dunno, i just never thought to myself "oh I need a cig" I've always thought "a cig would enhance this buzz i already have going"

I dunno, for a month I smoked and took adderall- amphetamine and nicotine - and didn't get addicted to either. when the adderall was done it was done and that was that. a half empty pack of cigs laid on my kitchen counter until random people coming over for parties bummed them.

I think I'm so ADD I can't even get addicted.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7783789 -

Yeah.. actually cigarettes are more habit forming than heroin.. so.. think about that for a minute before you think you are invinsible or something.:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: LayYouIn]
    #7783809 -

i picked up a cig habit for the first time maybe 8 months ago. i went from marlboro lights -> black and milds/wine black and milds -> marlboro smooths -> newports

one night i just smoked a black and mild and puked out of no where, have not baught tobacco since. there was one time, camel turkish silvers. i used to love them when i was a smoker but couldn't smoke em. sold to a friend for 2$, 18 cigarettes.

i bum random cigs when i'm high or drunk. thats it now.

Edited by zSDMF (12/20/07 10:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: zSDMF]
    #7783887 -

I kicked heroin/methadone/benzos, I can't stop smoking.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: zSDMF]
    #7783892 -

zSDMF said:
one night i just smoked a black and mild and puked out of no where, have not baught tobacco since. there was one time, camel turkish silvers. i used to love them when i was a smoker but couldn't smoke em. sold to a friend for 2$, 18 cigarettes.

i bum random cigs when i'm high or drunk. thats it now.



omg, one night I smoked like 3 black and milds and half a pack of camel lights.

I puked every hour the first 6 hours after I woke up. I attempted to smoke some smooths afterwards but one pack lasted the whole summer and I lost the few cigs that were left in it and the dmb concert i went


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: fapjack]
    #7783939 -

fapjack said:
I kicked heroin/methadone/benzos, I can't stop smoking.



lol... thats rough.  Atleast theyre better for you than H  :shrug:


--------------------
:bouncysmoke:

I'm ok, really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: ShroomieGirl]
    #7784196 -

ShroomieGirl said:
fapjack said:
I kicked heroin/methadone/benzos, I can't stop smoking.



lol... thats rough.  Atleast theyre better for you than H  :shrug:



so are you saying heroin is good for you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: LayYouIn]
    #7784259 -

I can stop cold turkey any time, I just choose not to because I find the act enjoyable

Good job anyway

I nearly smoked a pack in three hours


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #7784260 -

GGreatOne234 said:
Yeah.. actually cigarettes are more habit forming than heroin.. so.. think about that for a minute before you think you are invinsible or something.:)



That is a load of crap if I ever heard one.


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: Dobie]
    #7784263 -

Maybe he just meant they're more accesible

I uno


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7784279 -

I love that feeling you get having a smoke after not smokin a cig in 7 days......its like heaven. Ahhhhhhhhh


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haven't smoked a cigarette in 7 days [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #7784285 -

Irishdrunk said:
I love that feeling you get having a smoke after not smokin a cig in 7 days......its like heaven. Ahhhhhhhhh



Haha, evil.. yet true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you smoke Cigarettes?
( 1 2 3 all )
Red 6,847 46 09/07/04 06:36 PM
by Delyrium
* Do you Smoke Ciggarettes?
( 1 2 all )
sui 3,932 27 12/04/04 07:23 PM
by Skunk420
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,812 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* List of chemicals in most cigarettes
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 13,479 87 10/23/09 02:48 PM
by Ellisistight
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,664 26 09/20/04 02:22 PM
by Skikid16
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,404 35 01/07/04 09:53 PM
by notapillow
* I quit weed and kratom at the same time and haven't felt this good in years lifeiswhatyoumake 673 5 05/04/21 08:04 PM
by morrowasted

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,929 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 272 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.