Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
it is amazing what comes from just a distinction
    #7725213 -

think about morse code.... or binary......

beep, long beep... there is such a small difference, but all it is creating is a distinction between two things.... and it can contain an infinite amount of information.
It isnt the short beep, or the long beep that contains the information, but merely the distinction.

I wasnt really expecting much from this thread, but I just found it kind of interesting when you look at it that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it is amazing what comes from just a distinction [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7726273 -

i think language might be the only thing that creates any sense of separateness between anything... including statements like "we are all one" :tongue:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it is amazing what comes from just a distinction [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7727717 -

You forgot to mention the silence it all exists within and fades away into. The silence, dude. :bongload:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Experience With "Silence." Strumpling 1,310 19 07/14/03 03:21 PM
by Jumpy
* Silence SkorpivoMusterion 986 16 01/24/05 08:00 PM
by soylent_green
* The MOST AMAZING Co-Incidence that EVER happened to me/u lucid 2,601 19 06/12/03 01:36 PM
by CosmicJoke
* Does information contain answers? Mixomatosis 607 10 11/20/03 10:54 AM
by Strumpling
* Spirituality as distinct from having a good time Zekebomb 985 15 01/14/05 11:52 AM
by theknighterrant
* Practicing Stillness&Silence... SkorpivoMusterion 983 9 12/05/04 01:12 PM
by Krishna
* Silence, is it the language of the 'Soul'? egghead1 1,351 17 03/08/05 04:17 PM
by egghead1
* Total Amazement
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 6,100 61 10/08/02 11:37 AM
by Calen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
370 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 34 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.