Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLarrythescaryrexS
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
meditations in a woods.
    #740105 - 07/11/02 08:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

As some people here argue that postings should be both interesting and with a strong point, I shall try to increase the intelligance ratio in my insane ramblings.

I was at this friends house the other night. He was not there as we had left the bar and he was dropping another person off at home before going home himself. So I arrived earlier than he did. I decided to go sit on this rock that was off in the shadows a few yards into a woods that surrounds his house. Now supposedly this woods is "haunted." It is not known weather the haunting presance is a ghost, demon, whatever. It is only known that the woods gives off bad vibes, and stange noises. People commonly complain about it even on their first visit, without being told it is a reoccuring problem.

Now as I was sitting on my rock, I heard noises coming around me. Footsteps, breaking sticks, and other such noises. However, I remained where I was at. I focased my self and tried to both sense the energy around me and determine the nature of it. After a while, I had a revealation.

It seems to me that woods/forests have a lot of life inside them. the very trees themselves, plants, and animals. All of it is alive and creating energy. Now a lot of this enery is mildly negative. I come to this conclusion because the life in the woods is in a constant struggle for survival. The trees fight each other for sunlight, as do the other plants. The animals fight each other for various things, kill each other to. All this conflict creates mildly negative energy.

Now, it also seems to me that, for what ever reason, that some forests have a stronger energy about them. Perhaps it is their past, or some other reason. This particular woods I was sitting in has a very strong energy force for it size.

It stands to reason then, that whatever spirtual forces are out there would be drawn to energy. They would take residance up in those places with energy so that they might feed off of it. Therefore, I think that the enitiy "haunting" this woods is simply there for the energy.

It doesn't like people. This makes sense as I think it's reasoning is that people will cut down and destroy the woods, leaving it without a place to call home and draw energy from. So it directs negative vibes to people that go into the woods. Combine this with the inherantly negative vibes from the woods, and it can be somewhat erie at times.

So perhaps instead of a demon wanting to kill people (as some have suggested) some force has settled in this woods and only wants to be left in peace.

Just a thought.
larry

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: meditations in a woods. [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #740658 - 07/12/02 04:30 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Indeed.
Just know.. that like the trees and animals, you can also effect the energy of the forest.
A negative energy sent out say, to you, can be reversed by you and sent back as positive.
Or.. remaining completely neutral, would also neutralize this energy.

Anonymous

Re: meditations in a woods. [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #743999 - 07/13/02 05:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I had an experiences like that when I was 7 or 8.

-OoD
One day I may post a Meditation about the Grocery Store.

PS- Smile more larry.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology