Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works?
    #7293383 -

My XP Professional ReInstall CD is fuxxored... Do those scratch removing things work? Anyone have a decent one?

I have plenty of scratched discs, so I don't mind buying a good one, as long as it works.

Anyone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7293386 -

i have a copy of vista :yesnod:

vista is fucking ass i hate it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7293399 -

Memorex makes a handy one called an OptiFix Pro

It doesn't work as well as my CD/DVD-Doctor brand one, but it's AC powered instead of hand-cranked.

The CD-Doctor worked brilliantly though.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: Konnrade]
    #7293401 -

Awesome... That's all I wanted to hear.

Thanks Konnrade!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7293763 -

i dont think you would be around one, but if you see a hollywood video store any where they clean scratched cds dvds pc roms, and for free and you dont need a card.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7293768 -

No shit?

I have plenty of them around... I went to GameStop at lunch (and somehow got out without buying anything!), but they didn't have the CD doctor thingy.

The lady there told me to look for the "cream" stuff... she says it works better. :shrug:

Thanks Graff...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7293777 -

no worrys, just remember me, when every ones a jerk to me lol


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7294267 -

RoosterCogburn said:
My XP Professional ReInstall CD is fuxxored... Do those scratch removing things work? Anyone have a decent one?

I have plenty of scratched discs, so I don't mind buying a good one, as long as it works.

Anyone?




Yeah..use a banana :wink:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: Newbie]
    #7294506 -

What the hell?


--------------------
  Moderation is key 

  "There is no god higher than truth." 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: D4NK]
    #7294582 -

I got a scratch remover kit at Wal-Mart, and it works great.


--------------------
Roger Rabbit said: Growing mushrooms is part art, and part science, but it's not magic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7294969 -

RoosterCogburn said:
The lady there told me to look for the "cream" stuff... she says it works better. :shrug:




Oh that shit will make a horrible mess if you do it wrong.

I'd check the internet for the CD Doctor. I got mine at Fry's Electronics but that was a few years ago and they might not be as popular anymore.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: Konnrade]
    #7296772 -

I'm buying bananas on the way home... I have to at least try that!!

PS - I tried copying the fucked up CD, and that didn't work... But then I just tried to install XP again, and it worked! When it got to 98% copied files, my heart was racing... but it worked!

I'm trying the banana thing anyway. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CD/DVD Scratch Remover things... Anyone have one that works? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7296789 -

I've also heard that Cat Piss is so potent a drug that if applied to a damaged CD it will burst into flames and rise from the ashes as a new disc.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Quality of blank cd's
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,537 32 12/17/21 12:47 AM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,219 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* Tapes vs. CDs the universe 1,072 12 04/05/03 09:44 PM
by superfine
* Traiding Dead CD's
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 2,116 20 08/05/03 09:18 AM
by ZenBhikku
* Help reinstalling Windows. Needed ASAP HagbardCeline 751 3 11/24/03 02:06 PM
by Fritzs_caindealer
* Hardest Working Musician?
( 1 2 all )
Adom 4,959 30 05/06/03 08:00 AM
by Fliquid
* GD DVD's Infrared 1,320 11 01/12/04 03:59 PM
by kindkesey
* Best CD Player under $150 Mojo_Risin 1,184 5 03/21/03 04:39 AM
by Mojo_Risin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
744 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 16 queries.