Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Nightmares
    #7198959 -

Anybody ever had those nightmares where they wake up n think that they woke up but theyre not awaken.


Like mine is preaty fucked up... i cant belive i was afraid of it, in my dream i open a door i see somekind of a fusion of my bro n my mom half naked with a fuckin vacum cleaner. At first it wasent nothing, but i yelled in my dream n closed the door, then i think that setted a panic, cuase the fusion whatever opened the door n came after me, so i woke up, but idk was it a flash of eyes or w.e cause i saw the room, i think i went back to sleep or smthing cause i thought i got up but i waz paralazyed up couldent move for shit n tried to yell, some kind of spirit was puling me back or something, and it was chocking me to death.

then i forced myself to realy wake up... =/ now my throat hurts like fuck.


--------------------
Signatures suck ass, but at least i dont =D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: Teddypaul]
    #7198964 -

i have that all the time but there not nightmares just lucid dreams. I always start in my bed.


edit: you were experiencing sleep paralysis.


--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (07/19/07 05:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7198983 -

N THAT SHIT FUCIN SUCKS>.. my throat hurts like hell =/


--------------------
Signatures suck ass, but at least i dont =D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: Teddypaul]
    #7199055 -

I love dreaming! I have a lot of prophetic dreams, some happen far into the future, they are so weird I can't figure it out till it comes to pass, some happen the next couple of days, some I believe are lucid almost like I'm living it at the moment. Dreaming Is awesome! Its like living twice at once. A male friend hates it when I start a sentence with " I had a dream.." he don't believe in dreams, matter of fact when he sleeps, if he starts to dream he wakes himself up violently . I think it's cause he is evil and can't handle the messages being sent to him .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: melissa33]
    #7199073 -

Yes but i`m not talkin about dreams... i`m talking bout nightmares n sleep paralysis... i love dreams 2 ... but this 1 fucked me up >_>


--------------------
Signatures suck ass, but at least i dont =D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: Teddypaul]
    #7199270 -

sleep paralysis doesnt haev to be scary it can be very interesting.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7199308 -

well i feel so fuckin tierd right now cause of it


--------------------
Signatures suck ass, but at least i dont =D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: Teddypaul]
    #7199313 -

Teddypaul said:
realy wake up...



Or have you :evil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: Teddypaul]
    #7199315 -

I have a lot of nightmares too, I call all of them dreams, I just wish I would listen to them closer or get a better understanding because they really do mess with my head too. I try to keep a journal, but I can't stick with it, or anything for that matter. I was just thinking earlier today about the crazy "dreams"( aka nightmares) i had last night, I told my sister about them and she begin to tell me about her experiences. I wonder sometimes if people in the same house have interacting dreams, know what I mean. I "nightmared" that at her place of employment I was somehow working and some men came in and tried to rob the place, I ( in the nightmare) seem to be the only one that was aware of what was gonna happen, and then it happened, the robbery. After I told my sister that she begin to tell me what happened at her work the night before, she thought she was gonna get robbed, a guy went in her work, made her feel very uncomfortable and the told her "Don't worry, I'm not gonna touch your register." that freaked her out, and me too. One more thing to add years ago I was just interested in all kinds of occults so I got a satanic bible, could not make heads or tales out of it, but I tell you this, I feel asleep with that damn book open on my chest, I had a lucid dream, I woke or thought I did, in my bed everything exactly the same in the room, I noticed something on my leg it was a snake,I also use to sleep with the phone on the bed, it was a big bed, so anyway I'm thinking, If I throw the blanket over the snake it won't get me, I also picked up the phone and dialed 911, no one would talk back to me, It ended with the snake biting me on my hand, where I still have a scare. I believe that it was VERY real and it truly scared the hell out of me. I got rid of the book the next day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: melissa33]
    #7199380 -

there are reported cases of two people sharing the same dream sometimes called mutaul dreaming but theres also an actual word but i cant think of it right now. Maybe someone knows...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7199461 -

What do you call nightmares that bring pain, I have this reoccurring one where someone or something is stabbing me in my ribs, like with a finger, and it hurt like hell. Also sometimes I get this pain in my ass like someone is trying to shove something up it. I know what someone is thinking, aliens anal probing, but I think not, and I sleep alone, and I'm not doing it to myself. I think it's demons. Whats going on with me, any one know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: melissa33]
    #7199492 -

^-- its pedobear raping u at night :smile:


--------------------
Signatures suck ass, but at least i dont =D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: Teddypaul]
    #7199505 -

who?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7199514 -

DeathCompany said:
there are reported cases of two people sharing the same dream sometimes called mutaul dreaming but theres also an actual word but i cant think of it right now. Maybe someone knows...



find that term! i am dying to know!


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: Teddypaul]
    #7199521 -

Teddypaul said:
^-- its pedobear raping u at night :smile:



Who?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: Syle]
    #7199555 -

FYI: Types of Paranormal Dreams

Dream Telepathy
Telepathy is defined as the transfer of information from one mind to another without any apparent channel of communication. Dream Telepathy is the transfer of dream content, the exchange of ideas, images or contact in dreams. It involves gaining access to information to which you should not have been able to have access.

Precognition
Precognition is knowing about an event before it actually occurs. Precognitive dreaming involves seeing images or idea forms in dreams that pretain to events that have not yet unfolded in our own world. The essential ingredient is that the information comes about events that at some later time unfold and the dream image is present.

Mutual Dreaming
The most fun of the paranormal dreams, a mutual dream is a special case of telepathy in which two people meet in a dream, engage each other in some way and wake in their separate worlds.

Lucid Dreaming
Wake Up! Lucid Dreaming is being sufficiently aware in your dream that you can guide the content, ride the big one, or coast with the show, and yet not jump into full waking consciousness. It is about stopping to smell the perfume and discovering that they are changing into flowers and you are in a dream. Don't Wake up! Ha Ha!

Out of Body Experience
Taking the dreaming mind for a spin arond town and dropping in on a few friends. This is the basis of astral travel. I submit that the OOBE is the entre point for all types of dream adventures.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: melissa33]
    #7199562 -

Does any body have sex in there dreams? I'm not talking wet dreams.
I do sometimes with strangers, weird. I once dreamed that I was in another country, I was one of many women to sleep with this King or whatever he was and it was my turn this night, I don't remember the act, but I do remember that it was gratifying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nightmares [Re: Teddypaul]
    #7199767 -

I love sleep paralysis, but for me it comes and goes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,336 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,048 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* The Waking Nightmare: Level 5 Trip with no hallucinogens hankydanky2k 3,152 14 03/13/04 03:16 AM
by amorpheus
* Strange Dreams/Nightmares JonnyOnTheSpot 2,041 7 11/08/02 11:51 PM
by Golem
* Sleep Paralysis
( 1 2 all )
LthirdSeyeD 4,292 25 01/06/05 06:05 PM
by LthirdSeyeD
* scary as hell nightmare last night , wow. (long) DistortedEyes 915 3 06/18/05 07:54 PM
by dr0mni
* Reoccuring themes in your dreams?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,003 26 05/11/04 01:45 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Sleep Paralysis
( 1 2 all )
IrishNation 3,557 22 03/17/05 08:44 PM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,317 topic views. 5 members, 136 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.