Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Loc: uk
scary as hell nightmare last night , wow. (long)
    #4310323 - 06/18/05 09:42 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

holy crap , i had the scariest nightmare I've ever had in my whole life last night , this was scarier than a bad trip i had.

It started around some familiar place and i was walking somewhere with a friend(a girl) that i don't really ever hang around with , as we were walking i had some kind of bag in my had and it had two beers in it and a big cube of hash , the hash was in some mini version of a cave , like the cave was wrapped around the hash , i don't know how i knew this because i never looked in the bag i just knew it was there and what it looked like.

So we are walking and i then realize some one else is with us , either just appeared or has been there all the time , the person with us is a girl , these two girls don't like each other much because the person that i just realized was walking with us kinda stole the first ones boyfriend.

So we keep walking and the get to a petrol station/gas station(whatever u call it in the USA) , this place seemed very familiar, it seemed like we got to this place a different route than the first time i thought that i had been there(whenever that was) so i said "where the fuck are we" and i was told that we are on the right track. I don't know what i said then but the second girl that appeared earlier said "only if i can have your thumb" then said "stick out your thumb" , so i stuck my thumb out and she wrapped here hand around it and held it for4 or 5 seconds then she went away and i thought"what the fuck" so the girls i was first with chimes in with "she can claim you now". The moment that I'm thinking "what the hell" , the word CLAIMED comes out of nowhere in bright white , just like an arcade game when something comes up on the screen like ROUND ONE, FIGHT!.

So we keep walking to where ever we are going and two other random people that i know appear people that I've not seen in years since school , all girls . i don't remember much about that,

so we get to the place we were supposed to be going and its like a cave and it seemed underground and there was a cool hole in the wall that people could sit at only thing is that it was about 100 feet up in the cave wall , so you had to climb a series of big pillar like things to get to it , so we climb up and get to the bit you can sit at , there seemed to be allot more people around but i didn't see them. The cave seemed sacred or something.

The next thing is where it got scary , i felt a very evil presence around but and these people appeared ,i recognized one of them to be this local junkie/crackhead type guy , i think all these people were people i know but i didn't recognize most of them in the dream , and they were saying stuff to me but i cant remember what it was but i know they wanted something from me , so i start trying to run like hell back "home" even though i was in a place that was so familiar ,it wasn't where i lived.

I ran and to get down from that place i had to climb down the series of pillars which were all very , very high , so i got down a few pillars with these people chasing me seemed very close and i still had the last pillar to get down but it was huge and so i jump down it , i would have died but somehow i could slow down the speed i was falling so i landed softly . i keep running but nothing is the same as it was on the way there i was running through a never ending cave , the junkie/crackhead guy guy managed to catch up of me so while i was running i punched him , somehow i punched him that hard he flew into another dimension.

the next thing i know I'm in my mothers bedroom and the same people that were chasing me were sitting on the edge of her bed and I'm scared shitless in the corner , somehow i managed to run away , when i ran out the house everything looked just like it does in real life so i run to my Friend house to tell him whats going on cos I'm scared as hell and when i get to his gate i oped the gate and morphed from this side of town to another side of town where one of my other Friends live and when i knocked the door somehow it was the Friend i was looking for anyway just in a different house.

then some other stuff happened that was kinda weird but that's when i woke up.

The mini cave that the hash was in looked exactly the same as the big cave we got to.

and the pillars we had to climb looked exactly how they did in another couple of dreams I've had , like dreams I've had since i was young.

All the places i was in the dream seemed so familiar like I've been there before , very weird.

I don't know WHY this dream/nightmare , but i was very very scared as if all this happened when tripping very hard,like a very very bad trip , the fear was so power full and i was still slightly scared when i woke up .

Anyone else had any terrifying dreams lately or anytime? , lets hear about them

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: scary as hell nightmare last night , wow. (long) [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #4310346 - 06/18/05 09:57 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

man that's a fucked up dream...

for the time being i haven't had any nightmares, but i had some fucked up ones a couple of weeks ago...

--------------------

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Loc: uk
Re: scary as hell nightmare last night , wow. (long) [Re: In(di)go]
    #4310355 - 06/18/05 10:04 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

how about hearing some , even if it was a few weeks ago , ?

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: scary as hell nightmare last night , wow. (long) [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #4311885 - 06/18/05 09:54 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

eh, it doesn't sound that scary. i mean, I'm sure it was scary as hell when you were having it, but I've heard dreams where I get freaked out just by people telling me about them.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub