Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
.
    #7142172 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7142181 -

I don't,from First hand experiences.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7142184 -

Me too dude, my friend had one of those synths and it was one of the coolest ones I had ever seen. :headbang:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7142193 -

I think you get out of this life what you put in. But I think that looking to individual moments or events as being "karma" for other things in your life is pointless. Karma is just a general flow, nothing anyone can pinpoint. It's too easy to say "That was karma."


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7142197 -

dr_gonz said:
First hand experiences. I'm sure we all have them.



You're fucked then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7142205 -

aye if you look at it rationally, theres no way to attribute just 'karma' to situations in your life...

for all you know that girl was a playing bitch long before you met her... and random events brought you two together.

i have had some bad shit happen to me after doing bad things to people, but its really hard to say 'karma' got me, even though it sure as fuck felt like it. most likely I was just making bad decisions that were bound to lead to bad consequences.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7142229 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7142299 -

There really is a strange justice to the universe, the energy you put out does come back. I've seen so many examples that I completely believe this to be true.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7142518 -

This seems like a Philosophy & Spirituality kind of a topic. :tongue:

I don't believe in any "karma" thing, events just are random. Nothing supernatural in it. :whoyougonnacall:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7142545 -

dr_gonz said:
I'm just trying to stimulate constructive conversation.

:drgonz:



One man's construction is another man's demolition.


--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7142602 -

The way I think of karma, I don't think you can question whether or not it exists.

I believe it's a numbers game. Just because you do something bad, it doesn't necessarily mean that something bad will happen to you and vice versa. The more good, or bad, you do, the more likely you'll have it reciprocated.

If you were a pick-pocket, chances are you'll eventually pick-pocket someone with a gun who doesn't appreciate having their wallet stolen and shoot you. If you just walked up to random people and slapped them, you'll soon probably find yourself on the other end of a serious beat down. Living your life by consistently taking from or doing bad by others, it's very likely it will eventually catch up with you.

Likewise, if you're always doing things to help people, good things are likely to happen to you. Like the guy who saved the teen who had suffered a seizure and fell onto the subway tracks, he received thousands upon thousands of dollars in gifts, a new Jeep and scholarships for his two daughters.

I don't believe it's some mystical force that keeps a tally of all you've done, waiting for the right time to dole out justice.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7142705 -

Instant Karma!

The kid was knocking down bikers and it turned bad on him:




--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: Diploid]
    #7142707 -

Karma is afterwards wisdom.


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I truly do believe in karma... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7143207 -

Good news is gonz that you are young and can affect change that will make future karma sweeter.

Just don't ask my drunk ass how to do it..


:cannon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Karma Tds 438 12 05/20/10 04:18 PM
by wowcoolman
* America's Karma? Ravus 989 18 08/03/05 05:12 PM
by Todcasil
* Karma, Do you believe in it?
( 1 2 all )
Connor4050 3,118 36 04/26/10 02:49 AM
by plurfekt
* Karma bhamlaxy 1,389 14 02/03/07 10:34 PM
by eligal
* gawd I LOVE karma
( 1 2 3 all )
Muppet 2,916 40 05/27/09 03:34 PM
by Bridgeburner
* Believe in good Karma? I do after $420
( 1 2 all )
laska 4,570 33 05/01/07 04:23 AM
by blissedout
* A lesson in Karma....
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,544 30 06/30/05 02:24 PM
by Ravus
* Fuck Karma! The World is Governed by Chaos
( 1 2 all )
pantsboy 3,581 29 08/12/06 02:35 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
698 topic views. 2 members, 57 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.