Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I made a big mistake, my Sinicuichi's dying!
    #7079922 -

I transplanted/repotted my Sinicuichi plant a few days ago, but I didn't know you were supposed to leave some of the soil around the roots. Now it's wilting and not getting better (though not getting worse)... what can I do?

Close up;


But the good news is that my Salvia survived the transplant and is doing very well...


--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Edited by Siekoaktiv (06/22/07 03:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a big mistake, my Sinicuichi's dying! [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #7080036 -

It's probably just going through some transplant shock. Just keep giving it some love and it'll probably bounce back within a week.

And very cute little sally you've got there. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a big mistake, my Sinicuichi's dying! [Re: noodles]
    #7080112 -

agreed, sometimes the plant will droop a bit for a few days, but just get it enough water and sun and it'll perk back up. The transplant might temporarily inhibit the plants ability to get nutrients through the roots, which would cause the cellulose walls of the plant cells to get a little less turgid? who knows...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a big mistake, my Sinicuichi's dying! [Re: AgingHippy]
    #7082836 -

Okay, some of the leafs are perking up a bit, but almost all of the lower ones are turning yellow, and one of them fell off... what should I do? Did I put too much perlite in the soil?


--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a big mistake, my Sinicuichi's dying! [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #7082906 -

if the one's perking up are fairly green, id imagine it'd be alright to let a few fall off. How much perlite did you put? like what percentage perlite to soil?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a big mistake, my Sinicuichi's dying! [Re: AgingHippy]
    #7084145 -

Yes. dont worry unless it actually dies.. sinicuichi is a very strong very hardy plant and can take more than just a beating . just wait it out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Growing Sinicuichi (Heimia Salicifolia) from Seed truffleupagus 12,703 13 01/17/07 10:21 PM
by entheodome
* DAMN, sinicuichi sounds really good! BigJohnson 2,065 4 04/25/03 02:40 PM
by BigJohnson
* Heimia Salicifolia (Sinicuichi)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
globos 5,656 74 07/29/18 05:11 AM
by KannaKris
* sun opener/sinicuichi question
( 1 2 all )
dicky 3,329 29 09/10/07 04:26 PM
by xXPANTERAXx
* Sinicuichi - anyone? Kras 4,030 14 04/29/06 01:47 PM
by Kras
* Kava, Kratom & Sinicuichi? entheoindole 5,533 14 10/30/14 11:08 PM
by karode13
* Sinicuichi & Jasmine Questions Lucidx 1,244 15 10/25/09 10:19 AM
by durian_2008
* Please help me save my sinicuichi and Calea Medication 529 3 11/15/13 12:03 AM
by GoOnThen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,374 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.