Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
kratom resin pies
    #7051525 -

I'ze just wondering who's tried these. I bought some powdered kratom once and got a few uses out of it. It's probably one of my favorite ethnos that I've tried. I'ze considering buying a resin pie but I wanted to see who's enjoyed them first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kratom resin pies [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7052340 -

Nobody, huh? Okay well maybe I'll just stick with the premium powdered leaf then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kratom resin Twirling 1,088 2 04/30/04 12:15 PM
by Twirling
* Kratom resin extract sources. OrangeVWCamper 1,708 10 12/10/04 06:39 PM
by OrangeVWCamper
* kratom resin, blue lotus resin mikeytwice 1,432 2 07/19/05 07:37 AM
by mikeytwice
* kratom resin extract?
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 4,842 20 02/10/19 07:45 PM
by Herbgrower12
* * PeterPanFan 2,173 1 07/18/05 02:54 AM
by blazed123
* Is kratom resin water soluble? Jon 1,323 5 05/06/05 09:23 PM
by Fluxburn
* Kratom
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
gdman 16,996 120 01/07/05 10:31 AM
by GrendL
* Experience Report: The Wonderful World of Kratom!
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 6,706 21 10/22/04 07:07 AM
by UnderTheRose

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
821 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.