Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
*
    #4417062 -

*

Edited by PeterPanFan (03/16/11 06:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proper Kratom resin extract dosage? [Re: PeterPanFan]
    #4417824 -

Hey man,

Truly, it depends on the concentration and your own preferences. I have found most extracts to be much weaker than tea, even with homemade extract. I'm guessing the heat kills some of the alkies when boiled. I'm not sure about solvent-based extracts. If anyone has any info on solvent-ased extraction, I would be interested to know (please pm me). Also, the effect of onset is more rapid with liquid. I once boiled of the liquid of tea made with 56 g of premium powder. I normally would have had the tea of anywhere from 7-14 g of the same material. I ended up using all the extract of the 56 g in the same day...half first, then the rest later. The experience was about equal to 14 g of the tea. That's just to show how it can range. Your question is particularly difficult because even the potency of leaves regardless of whether they are called premium or commercial or super is so varied. Therefore, I cannot say if you use this much leaf, I can suggest this much extract. Your best bet is probably to start out with a few grams and then add more as needed. That's always the smart way. BY the way, Orange juice?!?!?! I can;t imagine that would taste too good. If you have resin, it might be better just to eat it as is. Personally the only advantage of the extract I see is to avoid that vile tea. Good luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia Divinorum Salvinorin Extraction & Refinement FAQ 6.8
( 1 2 all )
Divinorum 16,054 24 01/02/18 10:24 PM
by Solipsis
* great salvia extraction guide with pictures ZippoZM 3,555 1 04/19/04 04:13 AM
by LuNaTiX
* Kolizions 6Kilo extraction Tek
( 1 2 all )
kolizion 2,964 23 08/16/04 09:03 AM
by kolizion
* Salvia and Mimosa extraction??? salazare 1,403 11 05/12/04 05:39 AM
by Aneglakya
* Giganthum Morning Glory extracts & experiences thread tregar 12,339 6 06/02/26 09:14 PM
by ft116
* Acid/Base extraction a comedy in three acts. neuro 6,957 4 02/26/04 10:12 PM
by neuro
* what went wrong with my mescaline extraction?
( 1 2 all )
sancho 12,361 36 03/24/05 05:46 PM
by Randolph_Carter
* A basic acid base extraction. HELP ZippoZM 2,044 8 02/03/04 09:41 PM
by felixhigh

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
2,174 topic views. 1 members, 19 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.