Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
RR video question
    #6999576 -

I just purchased a copy this morning for myself. I'm excited cant wait for it to get here. I'm especially excited about disc 2 as I've already covered the basics ver the past year, but i'm sure disc one has plenty of things i've missed I can't wait to start my first woodchip/sawdust project

As of late one of my closest friends seems to have caught the mushroom bug, he likes to go hunting with me and seems very interested in starting to grow a few types and even getting to know mycology a bit better, i even made him a couple small personal growkits to get some oysters and other little friends. :wink:

he's trying to convince me to show him how to grow on his own. i don't mind showing him and helping him get set up, but him being a good friend, I thought maybe i'd purchase the video for him, so he can learn from one of the best. However, he is hearing impaired and  can't hear things unless they are really loud and living in an apartment complex I doubt he'd be comfortable blasting a how to grow mushrooms video :lol:. enough rambling....

My question is as you've probably guessed by now is:

Is there closed captioning available?


--------------------


♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR video question [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #7000771 -

I can't find an option to enable captions or subtitles on my DVD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR video question [Re: myndreach]
    #7000902 -

Does RR pain on selling it thou PF.(fungi.com)


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR video question [Re: Brainiac]
    #7001758 -

I didn't do closed captioning. I have the equipment to set up CC in multiple languages, so perhaps a future edition will have them. The audio is loud and clear, so perhaps he can hear it with headphones. If not, most of the teks can be figured out by watching anyway.
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage PROOF its real
( 1 2 all )
Ryche HawkV 6,752 39 12/30/01 11:50 PM
by Captain Jack
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MicronMagick 8,920 60 10/28/05 04:13 PM
by Roadkill
* Entheogen/Mushrooms Videos/Slide Presentations ThorsHammer 942 2 06/23/01 04:25 AM
by thugg
* Questions for High Mountain Compost mycofile 4,585 7 01/20/08 01:50 PM
by Yossarian22
* business questions gray1 1,116 2 05/22/01 11:32 AM
by gray1
* Question for Seriouse Vendors Spore 2,040 12 04/12/02 02:36 AM
by Jsonfield
* Shroomery T-shirt give away Trivia question dimitri211 913 4 03/10/02 08:43 PM
by CheshirePhat
* Question to Ralphster RE FSR cantara 1,097 3 08/12/01 03:23 PM
by ralphster44

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
812 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.