Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #6993569 -

quick, someone notify the mods!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6993590 -

Don't sweat it, Randall. Keep your body in good shape and age differences become meaningless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: learning_byte]
    #6993619 -

learning_byte said:
Dude there is going to be one time when there wont be any 18 or 19 giving you the eye, unless you pay of course, so if you have the chance still to hook up with some girls that age dont let it pass by, underage is another issue.



Exactly.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: blissedout]
    #6993628 -

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Boom]
    #6993661 -

Booooom said:
What is that, some sort of an Italian insult? :crankey:



mar·i·on·ette    Pronunciation[mar-ee-uh-net]
–noun
a puppet manipulated from above by strings attached to its jointed limbs.



I was merely pointing out the fact that the dude seems like a puppet.  I guess the joke didn't go over so well.  :shrug:  Mah bads.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: indica]
    #6993667 -

As long as she's over 18, have fun and teach her a thing or two!

Do you think that maybe the reason you are attracted to younger girls is bc you are uncomfortable with women?  Maybe the age diff helps you feel a little more confident.

BTW I am 7 yrs older than my husband.  :yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: mushbaby]
    #6993772 -

im not too good around the area but i can understant it in some points

from what ive been taught from people and expierence
basically dont look too much on what people will think but what you will think
if its something seriouse you are looking for like the real thing called love, then whats an age to tell you what will make you happy
as long the fox is mature and fun to be with(2 ways of course) then thats love no matter what the people will think and no matter what the number is out there for your smile and getting towards it
if its the "nowadayz love" where you just wanna go for the short love making, then by all means make it short and enjoyable but nothing to make either unpleasent

just go with the guts man
its in you for a reason
if it feels right - go
if you have regret - think about it more

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6993781 -

28 is young.

I'm 45 and I have younger girls hit on me all the time. But then again I am incredibly handsome and charming....but yeah...I would go for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: gregorio]
    #6993796 -

I hope when Im 45 I can get an 18 year old chick....


and that my current wife doesnt find out:ooo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Gratos]
    #6993830 -

Funny thing, back in my late 20's I couldn't get a younger girl to even take notice of me. It must be that daddy thing or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: nookjohn]
    #6993863 -

nookjohn said:
Don't sweat it, Randall.  Keep your body in good shape and age differences become meaningless.


..:lol: that is a bunch of shit, I have seen very overweight ugly, barely making ends meet guys that have very good looking women as wives, there has to be a stupid woman for anyone.
That is why you should not be stuck with just one woman.

P.S. it sucks when asshole gross, B.O. infested ugly men have good looking women.

Edited by skunk78395 (05/31/07 10:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: gregorio]
    #6993899 -

Neither could I, I had girlfriends my age but I was no Don Juan. Now that Ive gotten a little older I find they are much more interested in me. I'm not completely sure why but I think it has to do with security (meaning money). Thats horribly stereotypical I know but, Ive found it to be true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Gratos]
    #6993907 -

I think there is some truth in that, especially with the Mexican girls. That's been my experience anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6993920 -

I see nothing wrong with it, and I've found that I tend to have better luck with younger girls. But personally, I prefer a girl who's got her shit together, and while some 18-year-olds are like that, I've come to appreciate how much more mature girls my age tend to be.


--------------------

Edited by Silversoul (05/31/07 11:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Gratos]
    #6994009 -

most women want men that are finanically stable or rich.
How else would they take care of the kids..
(sad but true)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Skunk420]
    #6994030 -

You can do it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: SunshineSuperman]
    #6994051 -

Okay, where? I have 6 cents to my name until payday, which is 5 days away..
even when I do get paid, I barely make ends meet.
(one day when I am rich...maybe, I will have a life.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guys that hit women. . .
( 1 2 all )
Exothermic 5,323 37 08/23/03 10:35 PM
by bert
* Everything you need to know about women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,362 27 11/17/04 07:24 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,311 28 10/31/04 09:46 AM
by Todcasil
* Do black women only like "thugs"
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,389 21 02/21/05 03:51 PM
by otacon
* My faith in humanity took a hit today RandalFlagg 1,240 9 12/28/04 05:11 PM
by TheHateCamel
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* hit it or leave it?
( 1 2 all )
mnbv 2,389 32 12/30/04 07:07 PM
by downforpot
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,711 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,551 topic views. 1 members, 25 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.