Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Brainiac]
    #6993114 -

16*


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: JunkFood]
    #6993127 -

My state(NC,USA), she has to 18 or over.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Brainiac]
    #6993142 -

I actually prefer women from 30-40 years old....(not that I've actually had any) just wanks!

little girls just don't do it for me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Ferris]
    #6993146 -

What kind of business do you own?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: sweetsweet]
    #6993179 -

Actually, I've always liked the ~25yo age group. I'm not a fan of immaturity.

sweetsweet said:
What kind of business do you own?



I do estate liquidation, but I'm handing full reigns to my partner now (RE: Eureka in sig). I also had a partner in an electrical business not long ago. I'm just practicing with easy startups until I build up enough capital for something serious. I really prefer the fun and independence of owning a business to working for 'the man.'


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6993342 -

It's definately legitimate to hit on younger women. My mom is 16 years younger then my dad and no one gives my dad any crap for it.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Muppet]
    #6993365 -

Muppet said:
I can't speak for eveyone else here, but I know ONE THING to be true:



I'm 25yrs old...and I find 15-16 to be the perfect age group
but anyone I've ever addmitted this to thinks I'm a pedophile  :nonono:



A pedophile is someone who acts on the impulse.  The impulse isn't shit, it's a natural human reaction to another attractive human.  I see tons of slammin' girls walking around that I know damn well are underage, and looking is as far as it goes.  I can't help that their mommies and daddies fed them milk pumped with growth hormones...:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Newbie]
    #6993394 -

ever try thinking with your brain instead of your dick? lemme guess, your little weiner has all the brains

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: n2dEePe]
    #6993413 -

Did you even read my post?  You're obviously 16 yourself, you sure sound like it. :sissies:

Edited by Newbie (05/31/07 09:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Newbie]
    #6993444 -

lolz ninja edit



uhh I think he quick replied to you without thinking about it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6993449 -

I got a 29 year old friend who just knocked up a 19 yr old girl(getting married soon I think), I didnt see anything wrong with it.

Im 30 just for a little context of my opinion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Boom]
    #6993453 -

Yeah that's what I think too but I don't take too kindly to insults from strangers.

I didn't think anyone noticed the ninja edit, either. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Newbie]
    #6993463 -

Luckily I took a screenshot and notified moderator


:mad: :mad: :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Boom]
    #6993468 -

Screenshots can be photoshopped.  :beetlejuice:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: n2dEePe]
    #6993475 -

n2dEePe said:
ever try thinking with your brain instead of your dick? lemme guess, your little weiner has all the brains


common knowledge-not directed towards ANYONE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Newbie]
    #6993476 -

yeah..well It'd be funny if it was somehting like scat, instead of an insult a 5th grader would sling everyday :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: n2dEePe]
    #6993482 -

n2dEePe said:
ever try thinking with your brain instead of your dick? lemme guess, your little weiner has all the brains


common knowledge-not directed towards ANYONE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Boom]
    #6993489 -

I smell a marionette. :sip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Newbie]
    #6993502 -

What is that, some sort of an Italian insult? :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Boom]
    #6993551 -

Dude brah... I think he called you gay brah


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guys that hit women. . .
( 1 2 all )
Exothermic 5,323 37 08/23/03 10:35 PM
by bert
* Everything you need to know about women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,362 27 11/17/04 07:24 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,311 28 10/31/04 09:46 AM
by Todcasil
* Do black women only like "thugs"
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,389 21 02/21/05 03:51 PM
by otacon
* My faith in humanity took a hit today RandalFlagg 1,240 9 12/28/04 05:11 PM
by TheHateCamel
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* hit it or leave it?
( 1 2 all )
mnbv 2,389 32 12/30/04 07:07 PM
by downforpot
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,711 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,551 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 55 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.