Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: joekenorer]
    #6983030 -

I think on our next hunt I'll have to bring my digital camera. Then we could get some really good pics up.


--------------------
I am, under the northern star.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: avatarofdiscord]
    #6983100 -

Definetely.


--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: jdirty]
    #6983355 -

jdirty said:
I've never found any other active shroom but cubensis in my fields.

Infact, I've only found one other shroom in the field other than cubensis, and the whole shroom was solid white, with pink/red gills. I suspected it being poisenious and was gonna bring it in for an ID, but our bags was full to the brim with cubes, and figured it would have been a waste of time.





I do find quite a few copes .


--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: Urb]
    #6983431 -

That is something that always confused me. I do a quite a bit of hunting, and the only thing I find is cubes. It must just be my particular locations, but I dunno.


--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: jdirty]
    #6983662 -

I've found them growing in the same pattie. They look a little like a cube , but smaller. Not flat on the top.


--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: Urb]
    #6984017 -

hmm..

strange as it may seem.. i've never seen any. I couldnt properly ID one simply because I've never seen one. So even if I do run into some, I prolly wouldnt pick em because it's not a cube. heh


--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: jdirty]
    #6984744 -

I never knew what a cope was until a couple weeks ago. I've tossed so many and it saddens me to know now that they were actives. In the fields I used to hunt in Grandbay, copes were everywhere cubes were. I'm pretty sure those fields are still active, but its been a long time since I've been around them. I stopped hunting them around the time the owner put up an electric fence, because one night after a long hunt my pants were drenche with dew and as I was climbing out my nuts got shocked. 3 TIMES!


--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: joekenorer]
    #6984777 -

Yea, I dont do electric fences. I respect them the same as the animals do, especially on those big fields, with those industrial dinosaur shockers, like 15 trillion volts and stuff. I do like when the control box is outside the fence, I'll disable the fence while im hunting.


--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: jdirty]
    #6985183 -

Copes are easy to id. If you can id a cube you can id a cope. Here ya go, be on the look out.:smirk:

http://www.shroomery.org/8475/What-kind-of-active-mushrooms-can-I-expect-to-find


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #6985214 -

Are the trips comparable? What about dosage? I noticed they are quite smaller then cubes.


--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: jdirty]
    #6985223 -

They are close to 2 times as strong as cubes. They are more fragile though, bruise very easy. They are quite small compared to cubes.


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #6985371 -

So, lets say my average dose for cubensis is 3.5 grams (1/8), to get the same affects I would need to cut that in half? So an average dosage for copes, according to my scale, would be about 1 1/2 - 2 grams?


--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: jdirty]
    #6985873 -

i think i've been passing up a lot of copes. can their stems be somewhat reddish?


--------------------
"I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it." - Mitch Hedberg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: jdirty]
    #6986247 -

jdirty said:
So, lets say my average dose for cubensis is 3.5 grams (1/8), to get the same affects I would need to cut that in half? So an average dosage for copes, according to my scale, would be about 1 1/2 - 2 grams?



Right.


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: SYLBM]
    #6986256 -

SYLBM said:
i think i've been passing up a lot of copes. can their stems be somewhat reddish?



STALK 6-12 cm long, 2-4 mm thick, equal or with a slight bulb at base, usually long and slender, smooth, pallid to yellowish, grayish, or pinkish, the base brownish or tinged flesh-color; bruising bluish at least somewhat when handled.

Most of the ones I've seen were more of a slight tannish color on the stalk.


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #6986264 -

Aweseome. I'll definetely be on the lookout for them.

It is just so strange that I've never seen any, especially as much as I hunt, I look at ALOT of cow shit, and the only shrooms I've ever seen were cubensis and some inactive panaeolus species.

I have a nice assortment of shrooms that grow in my backyard, and in my cow pasture (live on a farm), but the only actives have been cubensis. I've made ID requests for just about every shroom that grows here, it seems, and they all turn out to be inactive.


--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: jdirty]
    #6986349 -

The rain is here. Looks like it will be here for the rest of the week, off and on. I just walked the field surrounding us for the first time today and guess what I found . . . absolutely nothing. No actives, inactives, myceal growth or anything. Is this a bad sign, or is there still hope? I guess my real question is one that the shroomery hasn't offered a direct answer to: On average, how long does the cubes development take? This is from the moment ideal weather hits, to the point of harvestable growth. Thanks for whatever help you can offer.


--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: jdirty]
    #6986449 -

I'm sure their out there , you may have just passed them up , thinking they were inactive.


--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: joekenorer]
    #6986457 -

There are several factors to deal with. Your field might not be active yet simply because there is no mycelium growing. Have you found cubes in this field before? If so, I would concentrate on the exact area you found them in.

There are several fields around here than I've never found cubes in, and some are just booming. On average, mycelium needs about 6 weeks of growth before a successful fruit in the wild, thats why its good to only look on aged patties. During the previous seasons (and years), if there wasnt much activity, then there prolly wont be too much this year.

Make sure you look around sources of water, maybe drainage ditches and small ponds, or low spots that dont necessarily hold water, but an area that stays moist, to support mycelium growth.

If you still cant find shit, then I'd hang it up on that field.. find you another one, because for the most part, the fields are on fire right now.


--------------------

I HATE people who take drugs.
Like cops, DEA agents and custom officials

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gulf Coast is in full swing [Re: jdirty]
    #6986473 -

I usually do best along tree lines that seperate the fields.


--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Texas Shroomers (difference between Gulf Coast and Texan Strain) Ogla 3,799 2 08/24/05 05:48 PM
by EonTan
* Gulf Coast Psilocybe Cubensis: Growing in Alaska!~
( 1 2 all )
GGreatOne234 13,969 35 06/25/04 10:07 AM
by spores
* Spring Collection - Gulf Coast, Florida | Help ID Please tripz 1,425 5 03/29/05 12:09 AM
by tripz
* Gulf Coast Mushroom ID help?
( 1 2 all )
neomushy 5,885 20 07/03/04 02:13 PM
by neomushy
* Texas Gulf Coast Cubies (Updated! Pics & Observations)
( 1 2 all )
TrippinRhino 6,925 28 07/09/06 08:15 AM
by VirgilKane
* Shroomers of the gulf coast
( 1 2 all )
GulfShroomer 3,743 25 05/27/03 10:53 AM
by SouthernCap
* Alabama Gulf Coast and NW Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greanhouse 1,039 3 10/11/03 04:12 AM
by treyute
* Some Gulf Coast Florida Cubensis, in a small pasture NariusFractal 1,815 8 08/25/03 11:40 PM
by Snobrdr311

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
15,443 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 49 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.