Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecoldframe2002
Stranger
DR BLUETHUMBS will take your money
    #693622 - 06/22/02 07:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I ordered from them via postal mey order on 5/13/02 and have gotten nothing except total BS from them. I have heared he shipped i to look for it well i've been looking so long I hav a stiff neck.I have also heared if it doesn't come in to let them know and they will ship it and track it. Well he must have tracked it somewheres else cuz it ain't here.He doesn't reply to email so I guess I'm out $71.00 witch sucks because enough of my money goes to wel-fare as it is.

I hate this is my first post here.I'm not a nasty person I really don't like leaving bad comments about other people.All I want is my stuff I'd glaly edit this if I get my $ or my stuff.Eather way i'd be happy.I don't feel this is to much to ask
COLDFRAME2002

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDrBluethumbsSite
Re: DR BLUETHUMBS will take your money [Re: coldframe2002]
    #694573 - 06/22/02 05:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Dear COLDFRAME2002,

I can positively assure you that your order (compost+bbags+other) was sent via US Postal Priority Mail last week. I apologize for the delay, but I hope you can appreciate the hold up was due to us restocking and producing our fresh Compost.

I picked up your e-mail this afternoon, but I did need to wait until I got a hold of your shipping order confirmation before I could comment - this took some doing - as the Boss and his Lady with their Kids were gone for the weekend.

No excuse, but the last few weeks have been very hectic for us. Dr. Bluethumbs was also searching for new suppliers in order to keep our prices down, without increase to the consumer. At the same time we are trying our best to meet the ever-increasing demands for our quality products.

I am here to help anyway I can. Please check your e-mail.

Regards,

Mike Thomas
Webmaster/Promotions
www.DrBluethumbs.com
webmaster@drbluethumbs.com

OfflineDrShroomel

#694792 - 06/22/02 06:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'v bought from BT several times with no problems. I also used a money order and recieved my full order 2 weeks later. He also usually answers my emails within 24-48 hours. One time ordering from another company a syringe got lost in the mail. Im thinking thats most likely the problem.
My 2 cents.

--------------------
"I said suck the mother fucker....your bite'in it"

Offlinecoldframe2002
Stranger
Re: DR BLUETHUMBS will take your money [Re: DrShroomel]
    #695609 - 06/23/02 05:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hi
I really didn't want to post this so soon as the stuff comes in i'll delete it or edit this thread.

Offlinesummitstealth
D-dog

Loc: EastCoast, USA
    #697649 - 06/24/02 07:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hey, some of you guys have a problem with service from guys like DrBlueThumbs that supplies stuff to grow your shrooms with. If it were not for them you wouldn't have supplies you would have to go to your local shops and buy so quit with the shit or go out and buy it your self if you going to get pissed off I dont want to hear it

--------------------
Sporeworks
Ralphster44's Spores
MicronFilter Disc
Hawkseye

Anonymous

Re: DR BLUETHUMBS will take your money [Re: summitstealth]
    #698207 - 06/24/02 01:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Post Deleted by User's Request

Offlineclarksterjr
Stranger
    #698448 - 06/24/02 03:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hey, I totally appreciate the fact that vendors exist . I think what some people get upset about is that they see posts from vendors that say they ship within 3 days of getting your payment, and then like a month goes by and they haven't even let you know that they got your money (maybe they didn't get my money, all I've got is a confirmation from pay pal saying that the recepient got the money but the vendor hasn't responded to email yet), or if they did get the money just tell me what's up and let me know why there's a delay going on. I realize vendors have lives too. But I've emailed them real polite like and they don't even get back to you. I've given up on the vendor I used. I won't print anything accusational about the vendor I trusted yet cuz maybe something happened out of everyone's control and I'll email his customer service again to give him a chance to get back to me but I think this guy got the best of me. I don't think he sees his customers as humans. I realize this post is rambling and incoherent but my emails to the vendor's customer service addy has always been short, precise, and polite. I just wanted to give out my 2 cents worth about my vendor experience. People are people I guess.

OfflineJDP
The One

Loc: UK
    #699510 - 06/25/02 02:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah I am awaiting a response form Dr Bluethumb.

He has taken my money and has not responded to my email requesting the stauts of my order.

This sort of customer service is unacceptable for an internet bussines.

I have experiance with e-comece bussiness and the staple of all online bussines should be email.
Keeping in regular conntact with your customers and responding promtly to emails is the only way to develope a relationship with your customers rather than agrivating them.
A simple email to aknowlage your order and fast responses is all it takes to diffirentiate a poor company with little interest in it customers from one which inspires confidance and encoureges repeat orders.

I will keep on waiting for my supplies but I highly doubt I will be doing further buissness with this suplier.

Offlinecoldframe2002
Stranger
    #701268 - 06/25/02 06:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

summitstealth I really don't see any point in your post. When over a month goes by and people keep filling people full of b/s I see a reason to bitch. If you don't why don't you order from bluethumbs then or hell send me a money order

Offlinecoldframe2002
Stranger
    #710853 - 06/29/02 12:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well it's 6/29/02 and nothing has showed up yet.
Did you send it via pony express?

I don't know what bluethumbs deal is but he has gotten in my pocket now.
If anyone reading this is thinking about ordering from bluethumbs I would think again. It seems there is vendors here that do much better.I would even go pay high priced headshop prices b4 I delt with bluethumbs.
But always remember what goes around comes around.

OfflineJDP
The One

Loc: UK
Re: DR BLUETHUMBS will take your money [Re: JDP]
    #714729 - 07/01/02 01:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Two email's latter and still no response.

I have sent the same email to dr Bluethumb (21st june that 11 days ago) and his customer support email address (28th june 3 day ago) and they have both been ignored.

What sort of a buissnes takes over 11 days to respond to an email.

I am very unhappy

Is my money not good enough.

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
Re: DR BLUETHUMBS will take your money [Re: JDP]
    #714902 - 07/01/02 04:54 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i have sent some e-mails to no responce. i heard he had some family problem or something. the doc always answers e-mails. so if you keep sendin them when hes not there when he gets back its gunna take him a lot longer to answer you sicne you e-mailed hime more then once. have some patince and relize that his not there. when he gets back im sure he will e-mail you.

PEACE

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Loc: caught in the storm of en...
    #714936 - 07/01/02 05:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i dont have much experience with ordering through the vendors all over the forums, but i can say, from the posts ive read and the experience i do have, the ones on here that are deemed respectable have earned that ranking. jsut because there might be a mishap here or there, or a slight delay from time to time, doesnt mean they dont care. they do this because they care, if they didnt, they would charge $50.00 a sy and $100.00 a print. because, isnt that the way of america? free market?

--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum