Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegratefulme

Re: Complaint Filed With PayPal!! [Re: TM]
    #729629 - 07/07/02 03:54 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Man you are so wrong. I have seen it time and time again. Just a few weeks ago they cracked down on all satelite hacking equipment. Even though it is not illegal to own it, if they suspect it is being used to hack a satelite they will not allow a refund, and will put a hold on the venders account. I once bought a card loader that I never received. When I filed a complaint they said that that type of item was not covered by their buyer protection program, because it was clear after looking at the site that it would probaly be used for something illegal. Then this vender that ripped me off had the balls to get mad at me, because they closed his account, and put a 180 day hold on his money. Look at little shop of spores for another example. The spores are legal to sell, but because they can be used to grow something illegal they put a hold on there account. Paypal has the authority to do damn near whatever they want, because in the contract you agree to they put that can put a hold on the money for any reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Roadkill]
    #729695 - 07/07/02 04:23 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Anonymous

Re: Complaint Filed With PayPal!! [Re: TM]
    #729973 - 07/07/02 06:24 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You fucked up trip.

Leaf

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
Re: Complaint Filed With PayPal!! [Re: ]
    #730167 - 07/07/02 07:54 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I didn't fuck up as bad as Dimitri did, leaf!

He won't be back. He obviously doesn't care anything about his business or his past or present customers or his reputation here. If he did, he'd go to a public library, internet cafe, or a friend or neighbor's house and spend 5 minutes to put up a post in this forum.

If he cared in the slightest, he'd AT LEAST have someone he trusts put the post up FOR him, in HIS name!

So, in essence, I didn't fuck up at all 'cause neither I nor anyone else will ever get back what was stolen from them.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

InvisibleDoublethink
lost cause
Male
Loc: Here and there
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: dvisitor]
    #730432 - 07/08/02 01:03 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If your order is over a month old though (like almost ALL of the hoodie/shirt orders) you have 0 chance of getting a refund.

Offlinepatzee
enthusiast

Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: MicronMagick]
    #730446 - 07/08/02 01:47 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

"But with everything that's been going on who knows what the truth is."
Absolutely. ahhh America -Guilty until proven innocent.
fyi,only did biz with him 2x, I got my hoodie in time, got shit when I ordered it and he communicated information in a timely manner. As far as personal discretion and such, time will tell.
I feel for anyone that gets busted for our stupid drug laws.
Why would he rip people off intentionally? He's too invested here. That's my 2cents.

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: Doublethink]
    #730621 - 07/08/02 04:58 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

everyone whos got anorder and need the dr. to fill it i started a post...go to it and when he gets back he will be able to pm you

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Offlineindkebr
Loc: Colorado
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #731114 - 07/08/02 09:15 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I am with you trip. No matter what the reason for him not being around! If he is in jail, (which I doubt he is anymore since he could have posted bail) all he has to do is POST ONE DAMN MESSAGE in this forum and let us know what the fuck is going on. That's all he has to do. After the second week, i did the same thing you did. I just mentioned that i think he went out of business and the funds are just sitting there and some of us more than others need that money.

--------------------

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: Thor]
    #732504 - 07/08/02 07:34 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

All this flaming againts Dimitri. Lets just hope he has not become a victum of the drug war. Especially for one of Gods herbs such as mj or mushrooms. I for one will be praying for him to get through this and get back with his family. And of course hopefully he will make things right with everyone that has an order in with Dr.BlueThumbs.

I realize many of you are concerned about your money but give this some time to pan out and see if he comes through.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #732556 - 07/08/02 08:03 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Amen Bro!

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: Jammer]
    #732883 - 07/09/02 04:17 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Amen Hawk. Words of wisdom from one who has been there, and made everything right when he got back.

BTW McMann, sorry if you took offense. I said vendors do drugs, not all vendors do drugs. Anyway, seeing as how these are supposedly old warrants, I guess what I should have said was "hey, guess what, there's a chance that vendors used to do drugs, is that surprising?" Even you fit that statement. I'm not trying to slander vendors as you seem to suggest, just trying to point out that they are people too, and most likely got involved with psychedelic research spores through less than legitimate interests.

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Invisiblepsilosinner
Sinner
Male

Loc: Follow the yellow brick r...
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #732890 - 07/09/02 04:24 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i totally agree Ryche, but wouldn't it be easy for him or his webmaster mike to take 1 minute to update everyone on the situation. all this gossup and speculation are killing his business. if he thinks he can come back here and return his business to previous standing he has another thing coming.

i don't wish any problems on anybody but there is no excuse for not setting the record straight. he/they don't even have to go into details - just clear the air somewhat.

--------------------
"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."
- Mick Miller -

InvisibleMmkay
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: Jammer]
    #732956 - 07/09/02 05:19 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Those of you that have money tied up with D have a right to be upset. It was very foolish of him to go into business knowing that the law was after him for previous/other drug related offenses, then selling questionable products...

BUT, you guys that say shit like "I hope he rots in jail" ...etc, YOU are the assholes here. If it wasn't for D and other vendors, you'd have nowhere to get your precious spores and supplies. I'm very sorry for you that you lost some money, but that's no reason to condemn a person.

Offlinemazter
Clown_A_phobic
Loc: NYC
money lost..Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: Thor]
    #733030 - 07/09/02 06:27 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

yeah I lost like 160$ from Dimitri, I doubt I'll ever get it back!
When I sent a couple of e-mails about my order, I was told that something happened with the order from blu-cusomer support(5 weeks from the original order). Then I was told to wait little longer ... and never recieved the stuff. I do feel like I was misinformed about the situation

--------------------
We live to die
We love to hate
In this crazy world
There is not escape...

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: psilosinner]
    #733606 - 07/09/02 10:03 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In reply to:

if he thinks he can come back here and return his business to previous standing he has another thing coming.

Some people said the same thing about Hawk when he got busted. I'm not absolutely sure, but I think those people were wrong in the end....

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Offlinegratefulme

Re: money lost..Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: mazter]
    #733968 - 07/09/02 12:42 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In reply to:

5 weeks from the original order

I am starting to see a lot of this. My biggest question is, has any one received an order within the last month or so?

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
Re: money lost..Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: gratefulme]
    #734679 - 07/09/02 05:37 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In reply to:

My biggest question is, has any one received an order within the last month or so?

yeah, i got one around 3-4 weeks ago, it was a replacement order, from some contaminated plates i got

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
Re: money lost..Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #735125 - 07/09/02 08:57 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Not that my 2 cents means compost, but........................

A dude gets busted & dependant on circumstance -- there is no bail, or even if there was, it might be high & he can't make it. Moreover, he is in the slammer w/no phone or internet. So, he can't even explain wazzzuuupppp.

He has a wife & child. You cannot expect them to handle his shit for him. Whatever funds they have -- they are using to eat & get by with. Sadly, some of those funds might be yours, from what you ordered & didnt get.

But, think about it. These guys (vendors) stick there ass on the line -- to provide what we all need or want. If it wasnt for them, whatcha gonna do? Stand on a street corner -- going Pssst -- got any spores (?) to strangers.......LOL

Not long ago a Raccoon had a fair size order turn to thermal toast in his outside mailbox on a very hot day. He never snivveled to the vendor. You win some & lose some. The object is to just keep trying.

D didnt want to go to jail (Do any of us?). He wanted to fill the orders(i'm sure). If he were able? I'm sure he would. He didnt ripe you off. Circumstance beyond his control did.

If he is stand/up? He will try to make things right -- when & if he can. If not? Give it a rest. Why waste your time (you only have so much). Use it in a constructive way (farm them shrooms). OKay, my 2 cents turned into a ramble. Sorry.

SixTango

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

Invisiblepsilosinner
Sinner
Male

Loc: Follow the yellow brick r...
Re: money lost..Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: SixTango]
    #735407 - 07/10/02 01:36 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

SixTango - nobody said D's family had to straighten shit out for him. nor did they say D had to (assuming he is in jail w/ no phone and internet access). but THEY are saying they would like a fucking explanation. where is his big bad side kick Mike (aka Dr. Bluethumbs Site) to explain the whole mess. like i said in an earlier post - 1 minute of any of their time would help clear the air and POSSIBLY save some face. but i guess one minute is too much for them in an attempt to save customers.

--------------------
"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."
- Mick Miller -

Invisiblegaryfloyd
boobies

Re: money lost..Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: SixTango]
    #735416 - 07/10/02 01:51 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

But Tango, at this point it is still conjecture that he is in jail. Any way you slice it, he should have contingencies to deal with situations. More conjecture: if he had warrants and is in jail, what did he think, "Oh, they'll never pick me up on those warrants." He's a punk, and he's got A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLES $$!! In the real world reputable bizmen do not conduct their affairs like this.

gf

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale