Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShroominSpradl
**ShroomerExtraordinaire**
maoi and shrooms
    #690939 - 06/20/02 05:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i'm going to start experimenting with moai's (specifically rue that i have ground up approximately 1g. per capsule) waht would u suggest for a first time maoi usage. i usually like to eat an 1/8.. 2g. rue and 2. mushies???

--------------------

All posts are merely fictional stories that I dreamt. Who woulda thought!

"Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroomalicious
You may say I'ma dreamer...

Loc: The Shire
Re: maoi and shrooms [Re: ShroominSpradl]
    #691120 - 06/20/02 06:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You know what is a good high? Combine MDMA with an MAO...its a great time!

I sure hope someone picks up on the sarcasim! The two together can kill you, btw.

--------------------
Shroomalicious - :smile: I love you and in doing so I love myself, because we ARE all one :smile: - "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves the whole world blind and toothless". - Mahatma Ghandi

Offlinepsyko78626
people arestrange whenyour a stranger
Loc: central Texas
Re: maoi and shrooms [Re: Shroomalicious]
    #691402 - 06/20/02 08:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Murple has taken maoI's with ex, and had no problems, but it says the combo is dangerouse on erowid. So i personally wouldn't try it.
I to plan to experiment with rue and shrooms. I'v already made a lemon juice extraction. I had planned to take it @ an amusement park, but decided against it. Based on other experience reports it seems to be more of a sit down/introspective type of thing. So i'll just trip in my bathtub with the lights off, but different strokes for different fokes. Tell us how your experiments go.

--------------------
"If there weren't no humps, there wouldn't be no gettin over" George Clinton

Invisiblemr crisper

#691938 - 06/21/02 07:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

for the rue to do its job properly most reckon 3g is best.
personally it is the kind of trip best done somewhere quiet and comfortable.
be ready to learn a few things about yourself.
also it will be a lot longer than the std shroom trip, up to double.
oh..and its a lot easier on yo guts if you fast for several hours before chowing down, many still purge at some point anyway. plus if you fast, the trip comes on very quickly.
hope this helps.

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: maoi and shrooms [Re: Anonymous]
    #691967 - 06/21/02 08:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Maoi is noticleable and completely usable at 1g of rue, 3g and above you will notice the hallucinegenic quality of rue.
Do not trip out in heavily people populated areas with this combo! I foolishy took 3g ps cyans and 1g of rue at a concert the whole night was to bizzare for words (I really want to right a report about it but theres so much), looking back it's kind of funny now but then it was just too fucked up!

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #697573 - 06/24/02 05:29 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well I tripped this past weekend (first time this year), I made a rue extract, and eat 1 aspirin size of the rue extract with 3.5 g of mazatec cubies (first time I ever did this strain).
The trip was excellent, no bad moments, even thou a little strong, I fond my self in some moments of ecstasy almost to much to handle, I felt I was going to burst with and energy surge, my buddy had to hold on to me a couple of times.
Until we both collapse on the floor.
I had so many visuals that I can not even beguine to describe, there were moments that I was walking in the woods, with my eyes open or close, and I will still be seeing the visuals.
I was feeling so good (in a spiritual way, that I never wanted to come back), I felt that I was a god, and so was my friend that all human in essence were gods, because we made are own realities.
All the visuals were of an organic nature except the ones of universal love that took geometric forms, the were very colorful, I tried to talk to the shroom like McKenna suggested, but I did not hear them, but when I will asked them something is when I got more visuals, I felt they were taking me to strange and amazing places.
Well is to much to convey with words, but rue helps a lot in making the trip smother, and mazatecs definitely gives you a lot of visuals.
God bless the shrooms.
Amen.
He he .

--------------------

OfflineElectricGnome
journeyman

Loc: the Mountains.........
Re: maoi and shrooms [Re: LOBO]
    #697697 - 06/24/02 08:24 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ohhhh my Rue is great...... just keep away from bad foods that interact with the maoi.
Anyway..... I suggest trying 2.5 - 3 grams of regular grounded up Rue by itself first. It will sedate you somewhat and also dilate your eyes incredibly. But i wouldn't go more that 3-4 grams at a time some people report vomiting from it but it hasn't happened to me.
ok so then when you have your fun guys take about 3 grams of the rue 45 min before you take the fun guys. Then take as many fun guys as you want..... keep inmind it will atlest double the effects of the fun guys so if you only eat 3-4 g's of fun guys usually.... then you could try 2 grams and insane things will happen.

--------------------
-So, if a duck floats and so does wood then wood must weigh the same as a duck. - Monty Python
.....One way or another....
..........this darknesss has got to give........
-Hunter/Garcia
....there are many who will never evolve in their consciousness and thought....
-Me

OfflineElectricGnome
journeyman

Loc: the Mountains.........
Re: maoi and shrooms [Re: ElectricGnome]
    #697709 - 06/24/02 08:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

again i reply to myself........ Rue is great it is also an antidepressant on it's own.
ok back to my last experience. it was 1 am... took 3 grams of rue. 1:45.. took 3.5 grams of fun guys!..... anyway it was willddddddd....... more amazing than usual.....things were for sure happening..... i was talking to aliens i think..... i was drulling at somepoint...... i slept for 2 hours..... visionsss....... then the tv came on.... fox news talking about nuclear war.......... instantly everything arouond me turned greyy..... i thought i had died and there was a war and everything was cold and grey..... came out of it..... Tried to watch tv but it was like everything around me was moving and strange vibes were present. I turned of the TV and listened to some Indian sitar and Rob Wasserman bass cd called DUA. it was very relaxing... bringin me back to a nice spiritual world..... around 8 am i was still out there eyes soooo dilated........ i sat there..... said hey it has been about 7 hours since the last Rue....... so i took down those coffee ground tasting seeds.... 3g's again and..... eyes stayed dilated forever...... the fungus had mostly left but i had these black crazy tracers everywhere.....i would move my arm in the air and 4 seconds later all of these black tracer like things bounced all over my room.... so i believe the rue has visuals of its own.... but no colors...... ok so i feel asleep... best sleep i've had in a while. slept from 12 lunch time till about 5. and woke up and felt great!!!!!!
that is the story kidz!

gnome

--------------------
-So, if a duck floats and so does wood then wood must weigh the same as a duck. - Monty Python
.....One way or another....
..........this darknesss has got to give........
-Hunter/Garcia
....there are many who will never evolve in their consciousness and thought....
-Me

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience