Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!!
    #6855686 -

Ok, so for two years now BF have grown in my flower bed with the addition of some perennials, shortly after planting they pooped up. they have done very well once the plats got big enough to shade the bed, but in a recent development, I thought it was all going to be over...

My parents are clueless that eh mushrooms are psychedelics. a few days ago I came home to find rubber mulch had been put on the bed that they grow in, I was like "WTF is this, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" so in my sorrow 2 days later when my parents left I went and picked the last few that had been maturing on the wood mulch before they had been covered up by the rubber mulch. I was amazed as i uncovered them, I found new fresh quarter sized blue foots growing!!! I did my victory dance for my girl friend, ran and got my picking container and starting harvesting them. all together i picked 50 today, on avg quarter sized.

Before the mulch the BF had been the size of a dime, and sparse. Now I believe the rubber mulch is holding in the moister and heat, but letting them breathe. There are 20 or so I am letting get a little bigger before I pick them, and it is supposed to rain for two days followed by 75 degree partly sunny weather, I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW!!! and cant imagine once the plants provide shade....

Once i find my camera ill put up some pics...


--------------------
WV blue Foot season is In

Edited by tjones381 (04/30/07 09:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: tjones381]
    #6855893 -

Thats really fuckin stupid to use rubber mulch...tell them i said that...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: strangladesh]
    #6855909 -

LoLoLoLoL!  :grin:


--------------------
I need a sig...I'll get on that soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: tjones381]
    #6855942 -

Quote:
Once i find my camera ill put up some pics...



Pictures would be nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #6857106 -

yea, you are telling me, I could g oon for ever about hope stupid it is, i yelled at my parents for like an hour, their excuse was were getting old and cant take care of it as much. I was like "bull fu*king sh*t you are only 56 don't give me that, you are just lazy and unconcerned wit hthe environment, ETC....." i was reely mad when i came home to that.

I just found it interesting that they were growing better in the bed with the rubber mulch...


--------------------
WV blue Foot season is In

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: tjones381]
    #6871926 -

I thought you had to be 18 to post here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: vandago]
    #6871930 -

Parents are 57 he just came home, clear indicators that he probably doesn't live at home and probably is at least 18.


--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: Montanahunter420]
    #6871941 -

I am still skeptical of them growing there untell I see the pictures. I am not trying to call you a lair but how did you first id them? I'll give ya a 5 rating if you post and there bluefoots just because I like seeing the bluefoot.


--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Edited by Montanahunter420 (05/04/07 11:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: Montanahunter420]
    #6872354 -

Get some pics of that bed id like to see it...


--------------------
"Moderation is the key to life..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: phishhead]
    #6872474 -

there are no pics lol, this dude's full of shit.. hell, he cant even fucking spell


--------------------
i know the pieces fit, cuz i watched them fall away. mildewed and smoldering, fundamental differing. pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion, disenigrating as it goes, testing our communication. the light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us, so, we cannot seem to reach an end, crippling our communication.
the poetry that comes from the squaring off between, and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: DrunkyDaBear]
    #6876010 -

I under stand the skepticism, I'm sorry, I will admit to being a horrible speller, and I have lost may camera or misplaced it. I am still tying to locate it.

To clear up the age thing, I'm 18, birthday is in November, I'm leaving for college this next fall, and I still live at home.

I have ID them, spoor print checks out, blue bruising, correct color and size, and other peoples opinions.

BUT they are growing, today I picked 45 mushrooms on AVG the size of a dime, some quarter sized, I have one I am letting mature to see how big of a fruit I can get from the bed. It is about the size of a 50 cent piece and it just ripped its veil, nice thick stem.

I do belie that the horrid non-Eco friendly rubber mulch is allowing the mushrooms to fruit more often, and bigger. There are more Mushrooms, In different places in the bed then before the new mulch.
only a few mutants(correct term?) that didn't get enough fresh air. OVER ALL better and more growth.


--------------------
WV blue Foot season is In

Edited by tjones381 (05/05/07 12:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: tjones381]
    #6876501 -

"It is about the size of a 50 cent piece and it just ripped its veil, nice thick stem."

"only a few mutants(correct term?) that didn't get enough fresh air."

these things tell me that you are fibbing.
#1 I'm not expert but i am pretty sure that it would have ripped its veil long ago if its the size of an American 50 cent piece(if they really are blue foots).
#2 if its outside in a garden even if there is 3 inches of rubber mulch then I'm pretty sure they would get plenty of FAE.

but thats just my 2 cents.

Peace, Devin

Edited by LSDevin (05/05/07 03:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: ApacheShaman]
    #6876609 -

I said only a few, just the ones that for some reason couldn't push through the mulch and it isn't 3 inches thick.

I also said about the size of 50 cent piece, meaning smaller. 'i ahve picked wild blue foots that were much larger.

and WHY would I lie? I am making no boast, or bragging on the fact that they grow in my yard, just found it interesting.


--------------------
WV blue Foot season is In

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: tjones381]
    #6876699 -

tjones381 said:
I said only a few, just the ones that for some reason couldn't push through the mulch and it isn't 3 inches thick.

I also said about the size of 50 cent piece, meaning smaller. 'i ahve picked wild blue foots that were much larger.

and WHY would I lie? I am making no boast, or bragging on the fact that they grow in my yard, just found it interesting.




dont worry about it dude. Its just that without pics there is no prooff. Find a camera and take some shots.

I for one would be interested in seeing them. You got quite the situation there im intreiged.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: sui]
    #6877578 -

don't get defensive it makes you look worse. plus, i didn't mean to offend you. it just sounds sketchy.

Peace, Devin

Edited by LSDevin (05/05/07 07:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: ApacheShaman]
    #6882036 -

I've never heard of rubber mulch. I'd be really interested to see a pic of that.

Mushrooms have proven to be highly adaptable. I'm not discounting this story yet.


--------------------
Always
Be
Closing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blue foots in flower bed do much better with rubber mulch!! [Re: scout24]
    #6892497 -

well looks like I cant get some pics up until, around graduation time (2 weeks) as a present I'm getting a nice camera. But other wise they are still growing good. the other day I picked 86 just in my yard, all about 1-1/2 inches tall cap dime sized caps, bringing my total for the season to some odd 500 mushrooms including the wild Blue Foots. Once the plants provide shade I am expecting more.....


--------------------
WV blue Foot season is In

Edited by tjones381 (05/09/07 06:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
PICS are up!! [Re: tjones381]
    #6972219 -

here is the bed and some small pins, it has not rained for some time so as soon as it does and some new mushrooms come up i will get some pics...




--------------------
WV blue Foot season is In

Edited by tjones381 (05/28/07 05:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PICS are up!! [Re: tjones381]
    #6980104 -

bump some one believe me me now??


--------------------
WV blue Foot season is In

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PICS are up!! [Re: tjones381]
    #6980137 -

:yesnod::igor:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The elusive Blue foot...(Ps. Caerulipes), found!!!
( 1 2 all )
SThomas 15,688 30 12/13/01 12:39 PM
by psilocybian
* Blue Foot? Psilocybe caerulipes? no1uknow 11,641 6 05/30/03 04:56 AM
by no1uknow
* finally got the pics for my flower bed find... fourHoDmt 1,522 8 08/15/03 01:27 PM
by fourHoDmt
* Blue footed LBM from Ohio shroomydan 3,832 19 07/23/04 10:54 AM
by Mitchnast
* does anyone have pics of dung loving Pcylicibe or blue foots Anonymous 4,035 4 03/16/03 12:41 AM
by mjshroomer
* Psilocybe Caerulipes (blue foot) east coast azures keyeghost 6,161 7 10/17/02 05:49 PM
by comario2
* Mushrooms that bruise blue and aren't active... ToxicManM 23,224 18 05/14/17 01:55 AM
by Alan Rockefeller
* Unknown blue sticky shroom :] Paid 1,750 6 11/12/03 09:58 PM
by LikwidDrawp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
6,394 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 51 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.