Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Purple spots on cakes? pics
    #6800952 -

Hi, I am wondering if one of my cakes is ok or not. I was reading old posts and I think this purple color is due to spores dropping onto the cake from above (I harvested from it really late when the caps had fully opened). Is my cake still ok to use? Can I fix it?

[image][/image]

[image][/image]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Purple spots on cakes? pics [Re: nanok66]
    #6800967 -

definitely spores. you'll be fine :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Purple spots on cakes? pics [Re: ApJunkie]
    #6801243 -

I vote spores also. Grow the fuck outta that cake. Good luck 2 you.


--------------------
I like good ratings too ..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Purple spots on cakes? pics [Re: shagg]
    #6801257 -

thats a weird but way cool pic....


--------------------
I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of it's lies will affect me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Purple spots on cakes? pics [Re: johnnyboy]
    #6801278 -

Quote:
johnnyboy
:thats a weird but way cool pic....




I see a lotta pics what are you talking about exactly?


--------------------
I like good ratings too ..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Purple spots on cakes? pics [Re: shagg]
    #6802164 -

spores, should rinse off in a dunk.
have fun,

use your dunk water to inoculate something outside. LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* arrrggghhh!! having trouble with my flat cake. michael_ahji 1,986 8 03/11/02 08:16 PM
by jonnyshaggs420
* These 3 liddle cakes.. :) (PICS)
( 1 2 3 all )
_JJ_ 11,746 44 04/19/05 11:09 AM
by CAP_TURTLE
* what to do with cakes... (pics) shroomsrgood 1,638 7 06/22/02 06:07 PM
by shroomsrgood
* Purple inside cake? Jason2632 1,035 5 11/16/02 10:19 PM
by Jason2632
* My first cake! (pic) Frothy 967 6 06/11/01 07:52 AM
by *HeGz*
* From contam to mushroom.The story of a cake(pics) MAIA 6,955 13 02/06/02 08:18 AM
by MAIA
* B+cake Pics Need Help LucidChu3 1,895 6 01/24/02 08:38 PM
by fresh357
* Casing BRF cakes (pics)
( 1 2 all )
primal_future 25,247 24 09/08/22 06:56 AM
by Screwup

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,702 topic views. 15 members, 104 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.