Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Does Calea Zacatechichi tea always taste like ass?
    #6798522 -

So I recieved some dry calea zacatechichi foliage today(crushed leaves, twigs, flowers, everything), and earlier tonight I made a cup of tea with some. Well I boiled some water, put maybe 2 tbsp of foliage in a mesh tea strainer, and let it steep for about 15 minutes. Then I came back and threw away the leftover foliage and tried a sip of the tea. OH-MY-GOD... :puke: ...that was literally about the worst thing I have ever tasted in my life. It was so freakin potent that a tiny sip almost made me nautious. The taste lingered in my mouth and wouldn't go away. So I thought that maybe a LOT of honey would help it out a little bit. I was wrong, it made no difference whatsoever.

Is this stuff supposed to be this strong? I mean UNBEARABLY strong? Did I do something wrong? Let it sit for too long? Or should I only have used the leaves and not all the other stuff too? Glad it was only $5...:rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Calea Zacatechichi tea always taste like ass? [Re: TheEnd]
    #6798701 -

yeah man its some bitter stuff
ya know what brings vivid dreams...... Mint

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Calea Zacatechichi tea always taste like ass? [Re: cpw1971]
    #6799710 -

Mint? Really? Like, just plain mint, or peppermint? I've got peppermint seeds, but not regular mint. I'll have to pick some up next time I'm at the store(need more seedling trays while I'm there too).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does Calea Zacatechichi tea always taste like ass? [Re: TheEnd]
    #6799751 -

I've had some tea from leaves purchased from a vendor that wasn't bitter at all. It tasted pretty good actually and worked well. I've actually never made tea from my own plants but they smell more potent and would probably taste bitter.

By the way, CPW, I just noticed I have silene sprouts!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi? gregouse 2,263 4 09/26/05 12:11 PM
by ashujaku
* Calea zacatechichi (pics) Elektrolurch 3,120 12 12/04/01 07:18 PM
by DarK_SavioR
* Calea zacatechichi rooting (pics) Elektrolurch 2,906 13 06/04/07 08:12 PM
by Howardo
* Calea Zacatechichi (Dream Herb)
( 1 2 all )
JaguarWarrior101 5,715 23 04/16/05 04:44 PM
by JaguarWarrior101
* the dream herb (Calea zacatechichi) spud 1,797 8 04/15/03 03:58 PM
by neuro
* My Seedlings (upd 10sep) new: dream herb
( 1 2 3 all )
Mystiq_Shaman 12,224 56 09/20/04 07:44 PM
by Mystiq_Shaman
* Calea Zacatechichi mr_minds_eye 1,446 14 12/05/04 07:32 PM
by mr_minds_eye
* Calea zacatechichi (Dream Herb) jimcon202000 1,259 3 04/24/03 06:05 PM
by Boppity604

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
3,484 topic views. 0 members, 22 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.