Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegregouse
thanatonaut
Loc: Vienna/Austria
Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi?
    #816444 - 08/13/02 11:04 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Has any of you tried calea zacatechichi?
i did last week, together with mother and gran'ma: it was the first time i saw them together in months, it was in the late evening, we played some game and i decided to cook tea with calea leafs (homegrown, almost 1 year old!), like real tea with slightly boiling water but not too hot, let it 7-8 minutes : tastes bitter but with honey everybody liked it (nobody knew it was the dream herb). Then everybody got to bed and i still smoked some calea leaf in a joint: very smooth smoke, tastes ok! After that some driffting like being slightly baked and very vivid hypnagogia and imagery: i had some strong impressive dreaming but hardly remember now.
Next day i asked how my 'ladies' felt: slept well and few dreams.
Next time the dose should be higher...i think about 20 grams in tea or smoked..

Has anybody experience with calea?
Peace
G.

--------------------
------ Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers, grow, grow.-------

------ Join the company of lions rather than assume the lead among foxes.------

The Talmud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi? [Re: gregouse]
    #816509 - 08/14/02 12:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

dammit! i went in amsterdam 7 days ago and i didnt find any calea seeds!!! i looked everywhere! every motherfu*** was telling me "calea herb? what's that?"

i wish i could try it

Anonymous

Re: Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi? [Re: Hamurabi]
    #825863 - 08/18/02 01:53 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i've tried it in drink (yuck) and in smoke (not bad) and i've had few effects. audio sensations seem to be altered when awake, a little light-headedness. i had one possible lucid dream where i woke up in the middle of the night and went to my window to see my sister and some friends outside piling out of some white SUV. this was at 1 or 2 in the morning. i asked my sister and she said she had been alseep all night. i still try it every once in a while...i think one needs to take massive doses for a decent effect...there is a paper somewhere on the internet about research with calea...

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi? [Re: gregouse]
    #845495 - 08/26/02 09:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

yeah i've tried it quite a few times. had mixed results. Nothing too amazing. Most pronounced is the heightened consiousness of the transition from waking to sleep. Some really cool things can happen in that transition.

I cant believe you liked that tea, uuuuuuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhh. Even with honey I could barely stand it.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

Offlineashujaku
Stranger
Re: Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi? [Re: Floydian]
    #4714014 - 09/26/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I tried TEA ...i almost vomit. the same like with smoking... I think the only way is with capsules...who tried capsule method? and how you do that?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules