Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinegregouse
thanatonaut
Loc: Vienna/Austria
Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi?
    #816444 - 08/14/02 01:04 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Has any of you tried calea zacatechichi?
i did last week, together with mother and gran'ma: it was the first time i saw them together in months, it was in the late evening, we played some game and i decided to cook tea with calea leafs (homegrown, almost 1 year old!), like real tea with slightly boiling water but not too hot, let it 7-8 minutes : tastes bitter but with honey everybody liked it (nobody knew it was the dream herb). Then everybody got to bed and i still smoked some calea leaf in a joint: very smooth smoke, tastes ok! After that some driffting like being slightly baked and very vivid hypnagogia and imagery: i had some strong impressive dreaming but hardly remember now.
Next day i asked how my 'ladies' felt: slept well and few dreams.
Next time the dose should be higher...i think about 20 grams in tea or smoked..

Has anybody experience with calea?
Peace
G.

--------------------
------ Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers, grow, grow.-------

------ Join the company of lions rather than assume the lead among foxes.------

The Talmud

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi? [Re: gregouse]
    #816509 - 08/14/02 02:25 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

dammit! i went in amsterdam 7 days ago and i didnt find any calea seeds!!! i looked everywhere! every motherfu*** was telling me "calea herb? what's that?"

i wish i could try it

Anonymous

Re: Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi? [Re: Hamurabi]
    #825863 - 08/18/02 03:53 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i've tried it in drink (yuck) and in smoke (not bad) and i've had few effects. audio sensations seem to be altered when awake, a little light-headedness. i had one possible lucid dream where i woke up in the middle of the night and went to my window to see my sister and some friends outside piling out of some white SUV. this was at 1 or 2 in the morning. i asked my sister and she said she had been alseep all night. i still try it every once in a while...i think one needs to take massive doses for a decent effect...there is a paper somewhere on the internet about research with calea...

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi? [Re: gregouse]
    #845495 - 08/26/02 11:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yeah i've tried it quite a few times. had mixed results. Nothing too amazing. Most pronounced is the heightened consiousness of the transition from waking to sleep. Some really cool things can happen in that transition.

I cant believe you liked that tea, uuuuuuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhh. Even with honey I could barely stand it.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

Offlineashujaku
Stranger
Re: Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi? [Re: Floydian]
    #4714014 - 09/26/05 02:11 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I tried TEA ...i almost vomit. the same like with smoking... I think the only way is with capsules...who tried capsule method? and how you do that?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules