Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: D4NK]
    #6747360 -

meh..it's not so bad

she's probably just curious about you...or curious if you've said anything about her. It's just childsplay.

I find it really cute. At least she gives a shit.

I'd say show her that you're a bigger man than stupid "you read my personal diary' games and don't say much more about it.

besides, why are you intent on keeping thoughts from her? if you're really in love then you'd share with her. that's kind of one of the points of a relationship.

you know..a partner in crime that knows you like the back of her hand kind of deal.

if you aren't comfortable with expressing your deepest personal thoughts, then you two really won't last long. And you'll probably have tons of headgames before it reaches it's shotty conclusion...

...and who really wants that?


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: D4NK]
    #6747362 -

Wait. Let me get this straight... You're a dude... And you keep a journal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: Gumby]
    #6747396 -

Gumby said:
Wait. Let me get this straight... You're a dude... And you keep a journal?



don't worry everyone, he's not a dick he's just from new jersey.

(im just kidding, i'll be in NJ this weekend!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: D4NK]
    #6747401 -

Dump the slut.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: memes]
    #6747448 -

meams said:
Gumby said:
Wait. Let me get this straight... You're a dude... And you keep a journal?



don't worry everyone, he's not a dick he's just from new jersey.

(im just kidding, i'll be in NJ this weekend!)



lol... I'm actually from Georgia. Just moved to jersey about 8 months ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: Gumby]
    #6747486 -

Apparently keeping journals is good for your mental health or some gay shit like that.

I was thinking about starting one. But I wouldn't write emo shit in it, cuz I'm a badass... you know how it goes.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6747503 -

Of course I know how it goes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: Gumby]
    #6747522 -

I dont know how it goes.
How does it go?


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: eligal]
    #6747525 -

Well, you can't be a punk ass bitch.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6747527 -

But that's something you have to know.

You can't learn that shit.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6747529 -

You could probably fake it though.

I mean, I do a pretty good job at it.

:smirk:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6747555 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
You could probably fake it though.

I mean, I do a pretty good job at it.

:smirk:



That you do. :thumbup:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: GF Read my Journal [Re: Gumby]
    #6748036 -

Gumby said:
Wait. Let me get this straight... You're a dude... And you keep a journal?



My thoughts exactly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I banged my girlfriends sister
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Freeker 101,830 226 12/28/09 01:08 PM
by trip forever
* Gf's parents
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,435 27 03/14/05 09:00 PM
by pstupid
* Open vs Monogamy in relationships
( 1 2 all )
kaniz 5,421 30 01/17/15 01:52 PM
by trekie
* hooking up with the little sister of a girl you once hooked up with.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
40oz 14,286 65 07/24/11 09:28 PM
by SOLID BASTARD
* how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister
( 1 2 all )
sketchydelux 3,418 27 03/24/07 11:22 AM
by Shroomism
* Mistrust and jealousy....the biggest relationship killers
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 6,848 23 08/17/04 07:53 PM
by chinadoll
* Relationship Advice... gotcha420haha 2,717 12 01/04/07 10:17 AM
by aelephant
* My GF on coke (long) need advice:(
( 1 2 all )
AngeloWish 3,643 21 08/01/06 01:18 PM
by 888

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,032 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.