Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: memes]
    #6705937 -

I always udnerstood that's how it works...but I never really understood it (I don't have a sister). If I'm good enough to your friend, why wouldn't you want me to be with your sister?

Why is that so off limits?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: Boom]
    #6705941 -

I'll bet the people with younger sisters are the ones saying "You're not fucking my sister" and the ones with older sister's could care less what hole he puts it in :lol:

Edited by Newbie (03/24/07 10:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: Boom]
    #6705942 -

Booooom said:
I always udnerstood that's how it works...but I never really understood it (I don't have a sister). If I'm good enough to your friend, why wouldn't you want me to be with your sister?

Why is that so off limits?



Yes, I've never understood that either, and likewise, I don't have a sister.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: Silversoul]
    #6705973 -

Silversoul said:
Booooom said:
I always udnerstood that's how it works...but I never really understood it (I don't have a sister). If I'm good enough to your friend, why wouldn't you want me to be with your sister?

Why is that so off limits?



Yes, I've never understood that either, and likewise, I don't have a sister.



It's like your friend hooking up with your mom. Not exactly the same, but wouldn't you be fucking pissed?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: Innominate]
    #6705991 -

Innominate said:
It's like your friend hooking up with your mom. Not exactly the same, but wouldn't you be fucking pissed?



I would be pissed that my mom was cheating on my dad, but if my mom were single, I'm not sure how I'd react.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: OracleOfDelphi]
    #6706035 -

OracleOfDelphi said:
aManEater said:
I tell my best friend almost daily that I'm going to shag his hawwwwt sister.

He seems pretty cool with it.. I just need to wait until she's single .. I mean she flirts with me .. 'wrestles' with me .. and generally needs a good hard cock up her tight ass.

Go for it man. You have my full support.. its indeed one of my goals in life to nail this hot chicka :grin:



are girls these days so loose, their asses are the only places that offer any friction?
im a girl, and ass sex seems so...um gay, it's not a sexy thing. Also, and perhaps more importanly, i shit out of my asss, so...

Back on topic - you can do what ever you want - but be advised, as the guy in the quote wants to fuck some chick in her ass - your buddy may not think thats cool for his sis - and not be friends any more - my bro dated his best friends sis - and its been 8 yrs and he and his friend are only NOW are starting to talk again! and my bro is engaged to this girl.
OoD



yeah ive been gone from this group of friends since i was quite a bit younger , back then it was totally a flirt thing.. better not tho taboo and all

but like 4 years later it seams like i shouldnt be worried about such a thing

it would be a definite different story if i wanted a relationship. i think that would make things "uncalled for". probably as equally uncalled for as if i told my homie how many of his sisters orifices i used


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: sketchydelux]
    #6706092 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Stay away, I'd murder you (relatively.)



meams said:
if you fucked my sister - i'd permanentally injur you in some form... and i'm one of the least violent guys i know.

just throwin it out there.




how old are your sisters compared with your own age?

NewbieShroomie said:
I'll bet the people with younger sisters are the ones saying "You're not fucking my sister" and the ones with older sister's could care less what hole he puts it in :lol:




i think maybee your right


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6706101 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Stay away, I'd murder you (relatively.)



d00d can I bone ur sister?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buddy Holly: Master Dreamcrafter, Rock-n-Roll Messiah I_Fart_Blue 1,884 6 04/30/03 05:20 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* I banged my girlfriends sister
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Freeker 101,830 226 12/28/09 01:08 PM
by trip forever
* Fsck you Dick Cheney you silly old tyrant bastard [Proof @inside]
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
kronnyQ 11,043 114 04/14/05 01:06 PM
by Tao
* This fuckin guy Jon 1,742 14 04/11/06 08:05 PM
by Birds_Can_Swim
* i hate cops! skullfarmer1979 1,736 16 11/11/04 10:49 AM
by druqks46
* I'm fuckin moron
( 1 2 3 all )
Iamthewalrus 3,436 51 07/30/06 01:42 PM
by trendal
* Well my sister-in-law came back from Iraq...
( 1 2 all )
bf6 4,466 32 10/28/04 03:57 PM
by ToTheSummit
* NO!!!! My Buddy is breaking up with his girlfriend...
( 1 2 all )
Hitman203 2,356 26 04/25/07 12:29 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,418 topic views. 8 members, 14 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.