Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister
    #6705111 -

what? do i ask permission like in full metal jacket. that prospect makes things un-nerving with this particular friend on the premise that we have known each other for so long

but this chick is too hot and needs to be dealt with. could it be just her tryn to get entertainment out the situation ?.. abort mission?!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: sketchydelux]
    #6705114 -

Yes.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6705118 -

Only hook up w/her if you are willing to loose your friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6705129 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Yes.



elaborate


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: sketchydelux]
    #6705150 -

Stay away, I'd murder you (relatively.)


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: sketchydelux]
    #6705229 -

If I was in your friends position I would be quite pissed


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: sketchydelux]
    #6705239 -

I would ask him if it would be alright with him and act accordingly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: sketchydelux]
    #6705247 -

When that happened in FMJ, I think the dude was saying he wanted to fuck the other guy


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: Gumby]
    #6705337 -

Gumby said:
I would ask him if it would be alright with him and act accordingly.



my thought , its not really like we are all highschoolers her 27 me 24 him 25

i figure this can be either diplomatic or awkward instead of hostile violent


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: sketchydelux]
    #6705345 -

just don't talk about it in front of your buddy :shrug:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: theuser]
    #6705579 -

Fuck her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: theuser]
    #6705580 -

I tell my best friend almost daily that I'm going to shag his hawwwwt sister.

He seems pretty cool with it.. I just need to wait until she's single .. I mean she flirts with me .. 'wrestles' with me .. and generally needs a good hard cock up her tight ass.

Go for it man. You have my full support.. its indeed one of my goals in life to nail this hot chicka :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: Gumby]
    #6705586 -

Gumby said:
I would ask him if it would be alright with him and act accordingly.



Wow.. that question gets a punch in the face where I'm from!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: Brugman]
    #6705598 -

threesome.


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: Cepheus]
    #6705653 -

aManEater said:
I tell my best friend almost daily that I'm going to shag his hawwwwt sister.

He seems pretty cool with it.. I just need to wait until she's single .. I mean she flirts with me .. 'wrestles' with me .. and generally needs a good hard cock up her tight ass.

Go for it man. You have my full support.. its indeed one of my goals in life to nail this hot chicka :grin:



are girls these days so loose, their asses are the only places that offer any friction?
im a girl, and ass sex seems so...um gay, it's not a sexy thing. Also, and perhaps more importanly, i shit out of my asss, so...

Back on topic - you can do what ever you want - but be advised, as the guy in the quote wants to fuck some chick in her ass - your buddy may not think thats cool for his sis - and not be friends any more - my bro dated his best friends sis - and its been 8 yrs and he and his friend are only NOW are starting to talk again! and my bro is engaged to this girl.
OoD


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: OracleOfDelphi]
    #6705665 -

OracleOfDelphi said:
aManEater said:
I tell my best friend almost daily that I'm going to shag his hawwwwt sister.

He seems pretty cool with it.. I just need to wait until she's single .. I mean she flirts with me .. 'wrestles' with me .. and generally needs a good hard cock up her tight ass.

Go for it man. You have my full support.. its indeed one of my goals in life to nail this hot chicka :grin:



are girls these days so loose, their asses are the only places that offer any friction?
im a girl, and ass sex seems so...um gay, it's not a sexy thing. Also, and perhaps more importanly, i shit out of my asss, so...

Back on topic - you can do what ever you want - but be advised, as the guy in the quote wants to fuck some chick in her ass - your buddy may not think thats cool for his sis - and not be friends any more - my bro dated his best friends sis - and its been 8 yrs and he and his friend are only NOW are starting to talk again! and my bro is engaged to this girl.
OoD




I use the term ass loosely.. I was refering to that general area of a female.. You've probably heard of the expression "I need to get myself a piece of that ass" .. doesn't mean the dude wants to fuck that girls ass...

Anal sex hurts. :frown:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OH! [Re: Cepheus]
    #6705669 -

aManEater said:
OracleOfDelphi said:
aManEater said:
I use the term ass loosely.. I was refering to that general area of a female.. You've probably heard of the expression "I need to get myself a piece of that ass" .. doesn't mean the dude wants to fuck that girls ass...

Anal sex hurts. :frown:



I am quite literal , esp on the internet - when i go into the porno section of my video store its wall to wall ass sex vids - your wording illicted that response - thanks for getting that imagine out of my mind.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: davesj1]
    #6705684 -

davesj1 said:
Only hook up w/her if you are willing to loose your friend.



or if you are considering a serious relationship


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: sketchydelux]
    #6705914 -

it all depends on what kind of relationship your good friend and his sis have.

ive actually asked, and talked to my best friend about being with his sister, and he's totally for it. he wants me to, actually, because most of the guys she brings home are scumbags who are now in jail. he thinks i would be good to her.

the only reason your good friend SHOULDNT want you to date his sister is if he thinks that she could do better or that you will abuse her. or perhaps he just really wants the opportunity to bash on his sisters boyfriend, in which case he doesnt want it to be you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to go about fuckin a good buddies sister [Re: Colbadol]
    #6705931 -

if you fucked my sister - i'd permanentally injur you in some form... and i'm one of the least violent guys i know.

just throwin it out there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buddy Holly: Master Dreamcrafter, Rock-n-Roll Messiah I_Fart_Blue 1,884 6 04/30/03 05:20 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* I banged my girlfriends sister
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Freeker 101,830 226 12/28/09 01:08 PM
by trip forever
* Fsck you Dick Cheney you silly old tyrant bastard [Proof @inside]
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
kronnyQ 11,043 114 04/14/05 01:06 PM
by Tao
* This fuckin guy Jon 1,742 14 04/11/06 08:05 PM
by Birds_Can_Swim
* i hate cops! skullfarmer1979 1,736 16 11/11/04 10:49 AM
by druqks46
* I'm fuckin moron
( 1 2 3 all )
Iamthewalrus 3,436 51 07/30/06 01:42 PM
by trendal
* Well my sister-in-law came back from Iraq...
( 1 2 all )
bf6 4,466 32 10/28/04 03:57 PM
by ToTheSummit
* NO!!!! My Buddy is breaking up with his girlfriend...
( 1 2 all )
Hitman203 2,356 26 04/25/07 12:29 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,418 topic views. 5 members, 23 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.